youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one on the right looks like a toad.

the QANGS the history books to racis to tell u bout

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

the real truth

>finding internet racism hilarious over the age of 15

Who's the audience for this film? All the blacks will be watching fences or moonlight. No one wants to watch a film about women doing math calculations with forced racial drama

>Current year of 2017
>Year of trump
>Not being unironically racist.

Shiggy.

*breaking glass*
*gunshots*
*female screaming*

WUZ

>a film about women doing math calculations
fantasy movies always draw in the crowds though

the butthurt libtards is the funny part

>liking lisa simpson
lmao could you be more tumblr

ebin. simply ebin.

The funny part is that the most famous of the bunch was for all intents and purposes white (even had blue eyes) but was black because of the one drop rule. But they actually were mathematicians, the problem is that this movie greatly exaggerates their role for the sake of drama.

Now an entire generation of black people are going to believe that black people were responsible for NASA.

>Blacks going to watch some arthouse flick about a gay negro
Nah

The Jews are really doubling down on the "white man is evil narrative"

>everything that white liberal atheists do to destroy society is secretely becaues da joos told them to

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Who's the audience for this film?
Whites that want to prove they're not racist

>yeah we wuz astronauts n went to the moon n shit and them white boys lied on us

>not knowing that many major players of the modern liberal movement and pro-migrant movement are literal Jewish people whether or not it be a (((coincidence)))

Can I get some proof to back up those hot opinions user?

if they acted like normal human beings and weren't chimping out at every opportunity, they'd be tolerable

this movie woke

Not the same guy but many Jewish politicians and activist really do push for "refugee" immigration.

You have George Soros, Ronald Lauder, Hebrew Immigration Aid Society, back in 2015 or 2016 thousands of Rabbis banded together to try and lobby congress to push immigration reform, far leftwing Jews such as Barbra Spectre which is pretty common especially in European governments, the list goes on.

Saw a promo for this on Fox News tonight. The actors were bitching that everyone at NASA were white men except for their characters.

I get a boner for NASAs early years but I'm going to avoid this one. Too much bullshit WEWUZ going on. Maybe I'll rent it.