water polo
boxing

SV Sperber Gladbach
notice something ;)

it's your birthday tomorrow

youre a attention whore?

Dortmund truly became a money making machine

both true

Fuck this shit league, why the fuck aren't german clubs able to hold their key players? the fuck is wrong with you?

Besides bayern everyone else is a springboard cuck club for eternal oil sheikhs in Spain or England

that's their business strategy, you dumbi

Meh, that's the circle of life. Richer/bigger clubs and leagues buy players from the smaller ones.
fuck buyern though

Correct

>cricket
ugh
UGH

They have 4 Danes in their squad now

no

youtube.com/watch?v=YHX-pJal0Gs

For me, it's Koks Christoph

I don't rate Höwed-

based

I would rate Höwedes more, if he wasnt stuck in perpetual mediocrity with >Schalke. Same with Goretzka.

yeah but exactly because of this there will NEVER be any opposition to bayern for the next decades

And I wouldnt call BVB or even RB leipzig a small club yet the first and recently the latter have given away best players for what, money?

And to all the 3-5 clubs that change every year, once they get nearer to the top, key stars snatched and it's back to 10th place next season or so

people said the same about monaco this summer but they are still trashing the other clubs
every player is replaceable

Goretzka is gone next summer

>darts
>snooker
>cricket
what the actual fuck

other clubs are owned by people who have unlimited money, german clubs don't, so german clubs must sell their players

it's not rocket science

UGH!

Darts really is /bundes/ approved, criket on the other hand....

>yeah but exactly because of this there will NEVER be any opposition to bayern for the next decades

You have no idea what youre talking about. Buyern has coasted for the last 2 decades on the facts they would simply buy the best player of the "new good team" every season, preventing any establishment of any continuity in success. This combined with "Dusel" a German word to describe Bavarian "luck", either by refereeing "luck", or simply lucky goals, has created the notion that "every good German player SHOULD play at Buyern".

This has led to 2 developments. First, Buyern gets their pockets lined every single season, because the finish top3 and thereby get Champions League money every season. Buy further using their local power to buy new good rival players, they further secure the top3 position and more Champions league money. The second development is that it weakens the German league to a point where Buyern doesnt need to field their best team to beat most other German teams. They can literally stomp HIV with their C team.

Now, to get back to the present. The problem with Buyern's recent policy is that they have become to arrogant to see the competing foreign league's ability to attract German players/best BL players. This means that players who "would have" joined Buyern, didnt because they got better offers from England and Buyern didnt want to pay more to either the club, or the player. Furthermore Buyern has not adapted to the fact that English and Spanish teams (and fucking PSG) are now spending more in one season, that what Bayern spends in 2-3.

Add to that a couple of flops like Götze, Sanches, Costa, Coman, Tolisso and you got yourself a real problem.

Now to get back to your original argument:
>yeah but exactly because of this there will NEVER be any opposition to bayern for the next decades
The day that Robbery retire, Bayern loses it's supremacy in the league. Not to mention the fact that BVB has a better squad on paper than Buyern.

only Dorftrottels watch darts and snooker and don't you dare to call me Sören for saying this

friendly reminder that dart fans are our boys
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuf75vMNi3E

> Robbery

They would be benched by any top team by now already.

You can't blame buyern for a club like red Bull with infinite money selling their good players. Also you can't blame them for clubs like HIV having shit tier management. What you can blame them for is trying their best to destroy the only club that managed to actually established itself on the top for more than 2 seasons.

Buyern customers BTFO

Yeah, but what choice do they have? Who else are they going to start if not Robbery? They could change the system, by playing less wingers, but I doubt they will.

No at this point I dont even blame Buyern for trying to kill BVB. The only thing I blame Buyern for is their clear media influence and the "tv experts" in both state and private tv, which are all literally ex-Bayern players.

The constant FCB circle jerk in the media is something I really do blame Buyern for.

kroos is a giant dorftrottel though

first of all he's an ossilant

>some dumb spanish team is ACTUALLY paying emre motherfucking mor to play fussball
the most fraudulent player to exist in a long long time

THE BUYERN CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING BTFO SO FUCKING HARD
doing good work

just got my briefwahlunterlagen for the /bundes/tagswahl. now figuring out who to vote for

>voting

vote for Linke or Grüne

t. Ronny

>Grüne

lol no

>not voting

soon an even dumber English team will unironically pay more for him

he would be roasted on day 1 training ground
fucking shit player with an IQ of a monkey

I just remembered that I volunteer as a wahlhelfer again.

why would you do that?

someone has to do it

okay

This guy's favorite band is Pur, do I need to say more?

Lol

based

They need more realos and less hippies

Good god, he's the most basic human being alive

>denmark is a degenerate

I'm shocked

Petko plays btw

kys

this is the first time i audibly laughed today

Is this a fishing rod?

I can't stand Cem Özdemir though :(

AfD

Daum = quality /bundes/ poster
journalist = /bundes/ shitposter

hallo und guten morgen!

knew you were a terrorost and rapist enabler

SSV Olympia Nuremburg

negative publicity doesnt exist. its still just publicity

>tennis
kys

it would have only been interesting to see these posted ITT if the year was also included

Time 4 Sport

I feel my /bundes/ persona is more a Daum with a fishing rod iykwim.

heheh

yes
an user linked the video at the beginning of the bread

>Daum is getting baited irl
hehe

>/bundes/
>most posts are in English
Nice league you have there, "Germans".

>TSG Borussia Stuttgart

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

killing myself now

im serious

t. mohammad

o-okay

t. Ronny

>The day that Robbery retire, Bayern loses it's supremacy in the league.
Very contradictory, especially after the numerous sentences beforehand, in that sense even without them they will take on Bundesliga with ease

>Not to mention the fact that BVB has a better squad on paper than Buyern

Still you didn't explain how come both BVB or RB are so shit alongside all other teams that cannot keep their players, you plebian schnitzeleater, muh buyern only gets you that far and it wasn't even what I was pointing out

Also BVB squad aint shit on paper too, especially when they will sell a key player or two each season, they will forever be above average, and I'm seriously surprised by how the money baggers Red bull can't keep their player from joining fucking Liverpool of all sides

I'm honestly considering it and I'm usually more left leaning

bump

meant for dont know how that happened

how can anyone be so obtuse

thanks

>Very contradictory, especially after the numerous sentences beforehand, in that sense even without them they will take on Bundesliga with ease
I think youre confused. Robbery might not be as good as they used to be, but they still play exceptionally well compared to wingers from other teams (except BVB). If they retire, Buyern doesnt have adequate replacements for them.

The gap between BVB, Leipzig and Buyern is huge to the rest of the league. That much a blind bat could see.

>Still you didn't explain how come both BVB or RB are so shit alongside all other teams that cannot keep their players, you plebian schnitzeleater, muh buyern only gets you that far and it wasn't even what I was pointing out

Not sure what youre trying to meme. BVB has kept Aubameyang and wasnt forced to sell Dembele, but did so because Barca offered 145million Euro. As for Leipzig, they just established themselves at the top and suprise surprise some players have clauses, something that will be prevented from now on, just like Dortmund.

>Forsberg
>Keita
>Poulsen
>Wernen

are still at RBL kiddo. They didnt go anywhere. Usually when a team like Kaiserslautern would finish high up in the league, it would get bought apart.

As for Dortmund, they didnt lose Aubameyang, Weigl and Pulisic, arguably the most interesting players for Buyern or English teams. Dembele was replaceable.

>Also BVB squad aint shit on paper too, especially when they will sell a key player or two each season, they will forever be above average, and I'm seriously surprised by how the money baggers Red bull can't keep their player from joining fucking Liverpool of all sides

Again, same response as above. Dortmund has long contracts on all players. Dembele for Yarmolenko + 120 million is a deal ANYONE would take.

You seem mad about something. Is it because I schooled you, or because youre out of vodka?

/bundes/ during international break should be called /bundesch/... get it?

no

I think 50+1 is at least in parts to blame for Buyern's dominance.

it should be called /rabbats/

That's how Jogi pronounces it

Only because the DFB allowed it to happen by specifically selecting players who play at Bayern for the national team. Or never starting them until they transfer to Bayern.

This has created the notion that in order to have a chance to play for Germany you have to switch to Bayern.

the new youtube layout is weird

german Fräuleins choking so far

TSG Rotation Freiburg