Why the fuck are we not is Madagascar right now?

>Natural resources, gold, diamonds
>No ideological enemies or filthy Palis
>Island nation means a badass navy
>Niggers are easy to kill or mentally break
>No one cares about what happens in Africa
>Could have been best friends forever with South Africa
>Could have saved Rhodesia with them
>All three of us could have created the New S. African Empire™, spanning from Madagascar to Angola
W h y ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOvlQhPm23g?t=698
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Scheme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The germans couldn't figure out an economically feasable way to deport them there since they had no access to the suez

Hitler did an okay job with the resources he had.

I'm not blaming hitler I don't get why we chose this shit place. We could have always just conquered Palestine later, it's not like Palis would have done something with the land.

Because Free France, you kike

You didn't "choose" it per say, the land was bought and given to you and boy you kikes just can't resist free shit can you. Little did you know you'd have to deal with achmed for the next 120 years

Reminder that there is ~25 million people living on this island,that's a fuck ton of people what are going to do with them?U can't genocide them,u can't really control millions of people,they're going to riot and chimp out.
They idea is not that bad,but seems irrational and illogical.

>U can't genocide them

>tfw Poland wanted to colonize Madagascar in the 1920s
>it didn't
Can you imagine a way to fuck up more?

The Rothschilds wanted to be able to hold millions of Muslims over your head.

Isn't the point of Israel that it's the land promised to you guys in the torah or whatever? Am I missing something here?

I remember when I was in second grade living in Japan and going to a Japanese elementary school.

One day they announced that an important foreign diplomat was coming to visit the school. The following week the president of Madagascar himself came to the school to talk about Madagascar because nobody there had ever heard of it.

It was a pretty great moment and all I could think was "WOW, the president of Madagascar himself". Ever since that day I've liked Madagascar because the president visited my school in Japan and he didn't chimp out like most of us were expecting.

I don't care about religious zealotry, I care about all the benefits I mentioned in the OP.
Who cares about some prophesy? And anyway we are not supposed to be back here until the messiah comes or some shit

I bet they weren't more than a million in 1939

Madagascar old illyri coloni

Bump for jewthread

all the jews belong there desu

the population density is acceptable

The pieces were already in motion in WW1 with the signing of the Balfour declaration. Jews began to settle into what is now Israel in the 19th century, with larger waves early in the 20th century.

It was well known what the consequences would be if Jews returned to Israel. That is why the Mufti of Jerusalem persuaded Hitler to go down the path of genocide rather than deportation.

You would be richer than before.

But isn't returning to the Holy Land nonnegotiable with Jews?

I hope you realize the Black Plague is still present in Madagascar

It's looks cool.

There's also a fuckload of palistines living around Israel. just build a wall and have fun on your side of the island.

Wouldn't be the case if we were there. This place was improved tremendously by us, I don't see how madagascar is harder to survive than a desert shithole.
Or move them to Africa. Who cares? It's blacks.

Preemptive "natural" ebola and anthrax outbreak.

Massive depopulation. Be the hero that goes in to rebuild.

Although it's close proximity to Africa would likely become overrun with shitskins way to quickly

Also when South Africa completely collapses, they will be looking for the next white country to leach off of/ destroy.

Niggers are infintely worse than Arabs

>muh religious fundamentalist ideology

you could have had some way danker real estate with friendlier neighbors and more resources

>this is nonnegotiable
>o-okay

Good goy

can you guys reclaim your zog shills in the u.s./europe government and continue killing mudslimes and leave whites alone

why doesnt the UN just create a random country from another country's clay like they did with israel and send refugees there

Also the total population was around 3.7 million back then, easy peasy
Beautiful imo
But also easier to control, they are de facto a slave race, while arabs are a slaver race. We could have easily had no demographic issues after a some covert ethnic cleansing.
I really, really don't care about the holy land

Kill your own subverters, you have my blessing

you kick them off and send them to some African shithole

or deport, whatever

You don't want to keep Barbara Boxer, Janet Yellen, Ben Bernanke, Alan Greenspan, Rahm Emanuel, Larry Silverstein?

Isn't because religion? i mean that promise sacred land etc.

Do I sound like I care about diaspora cucks?
Send them our way, it'll be preferable, but they are not my countrymen - I could not care less

He's been and gone my jewish friend :^)

>Arab race
You do realise that you are both Semites and part of the same race?

>arabs and semites are the same

lad...

Neat

First of all Ashkenazis are more European than semite, that is 75% Euros. And Mizrahim are indeed as stupid and violent as Arabs.
Second, their culture is also fucked up and believe it or not they are even more inbred than Jews.

can you guys shine a star of david in the sky to recall all jews from all over the world?

They just use email now

We are

>gold, diamonds
some things never change...

Wasn't that Hitler's idea? Sending all jews to Madagascar?

Madagascar has the most handsome niggers

youtu.be/FOvlQhPm23g?t=698

fucking timestamp doesn't work on embed

11:38

yeah, i wish it would've happened

look at those villegas it's like they're asking to be conquered
Yeah

You fuckers should have just stayed in Europe

Unfortunately for you normal Jews, it was more important for your Zionist masters to create international butthurt than it was to secure your people a prosperous and successful future.

it actually does

Would Israel be as strong and united if they where in Madagascar? The threat from Palestinians unites the Jews. Reminder to thank your local sling shot wielding rebel

Very edgy m8

tbqh fampai there's so many problems in this world that a few quick genocides provide an easy and final solution to.

I actually thought about this. I don't know but If we were to ally with south africa there would probably be a war between us and the tribes.
Why thank you

PRAISE KEK

Satan confirms

First of all the plurality of Israelis are Mizrahi, literally Middle Eastern Jews.

google it, son

wouldn't you guys rather have lived on a beautiful island rather than some desert shithole that some book told you was holy

>go to work
>get mauled by a pack of fossa

I know, god bless those lower class friendos, they are right wing patriots for the most part, and they have always had a different culture than the islamic one.
If you're arguing that they are genetically very close to arabs, I know that. So? They are still better than arabs.
I would.
But, he's right. Our people are very strong and united and I have no doubt that it's because of the war - prosperity brings docileness which brings degeneracy.

I'd be for giving you Krolewiec/Konigsberg. You could live comfy between Poland and Lithuania

I'm sure we could have also taken a slice of germany after WW2. We could have been a jewish belgium

Interesting suggestion.

Serious question: how would the narrative about the promise land work though? I thought the holy lands were he promise land?

Israel has a mediviel fucking mindset and think they have a right to be a expansionist country.
They are also gimmidats niggas who still take Reperations.
Also the biggest aid package ever, 40 billion dollars from US.
they love to talk about how well they are doing but the truth is they are niggers on welfare,

>how would the narrative about the promise land work though?
We wouldn't have needed it. We would be a nation of refugees, so that would be the justification instead of religion.

You could have had Uganda all for yourself, which is even better. Too bad the land holds too much of a religious significance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Scheme

Niggers on welfare don't work and do crack, we do work although we get aid.
I personally don't want any foreign aid, our profit is high enough to sustain ourselves at this point and it's humiliating.

you had your time

now it's best to just nuke all yids everywhere

Are you gonna nuke your own govt buildings? sounds counterproductive

It is funny how Israel is in pretty much the most anti-semitic location possible on the planet, right smack between all the most insane muslims.

Back then there wouldn't have been much

It would have been the same argument "THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALL OF AFRICA TO GO TO, WHY CAN'T THEY LET THE JEWS HAVE THEIR STATE IN MADAGASCAR"

>Are you gonna nuke your own govt buildings? sounds counterproductive
sounds very productive

>Jews could be living here, than some desert shithole
You guys fucked up fampai

That's why the lord gave us pipe bombs britfirend
Nukes are a bit of an overreaction

That doesn't exactly look like the most fertile land though...

the method of destruction doesn't matter

>Pirates in 18 century offer Peter I Madagascar and their allegiance
>he had to refuse because no serious fleet
Damn. Still Madagascar is proto russian clay, stay away joos!

We planted a lot of trees here, dried up swamps and basically completely transformed the land. So no problem.

Gas yourself

>Implying that ther merchant doesn't know terraforming
Come on now.

Honestly whites should have colonized the fuck out of Madagascar it could have been a white nation

It's best we didn't go there, all of this beauty would have been wasted on kikes, we would have imported millions of sand nigger jews like we did here and over industrialize the island destroying all that nature.

Also if white people really started running the place it would have been flooded with rapefugees over night.

It's full of monkeys.
It's like Brazil 2.0.

pic related

Found the undercover Palihomo
מה נשמע יקירי

>b-b-but what about MUH TEMPLE, MUH משיח, MUH CITY OF DAVID

oyyy vveeeyyy

You can buy it ,you know

You 'people' are objectively worse than arabs.
Importing your ilk was the single worst mistake we ever made.

Why you not in Birobidzan right now?

I wish the Jews were settled here.

beautiful
oh wait

Because you better in the Middle East with the Arab scums.

There is no indigenous population to Madagascar. It was uninhabited until Brit-bongs brought niggers over from Africa.

Herzl was murdered because he took the Madagascar deal the Rabbi's have been fucking us ever since

אני ישראלי יא חרא
רומנים הם אחלה, רואים שבחיים לא פגשת יהודים רומנים
Fuck Australia and everything below the equator except for Israel and Argentina