Homosexuality

What is wrong with homosexuality from a non religious point of view?

>they spread diseases
What is a condom?
>sex is purely for procreation
What is a condom?

Do you have ANY good arguments against homosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Masculine and the Feminine Brain
Gender identity, which is the feeling of being like a man or a woman, influences various aspects of human behavior. These include choice of toys as a child and gender-specific cognitive, motor, and personality characteristics. Gender identity also has a role to play in determining sexuality. And all these developments are triggered by testosterone. Male and female fetuses vary in the level of this sex hormone.
According to one study, the human brain can show “masculine” or “feminine” traits, irrespective of physical sexual characteristics. When the fetus develops, gender identity and the sexual differentiation of the genitals may develop independently of one another. The former takes place during the second half of pregnancy while the latter starts much earlier, within the first 8 weeks of gestation. Incidentally, incongruent development in these two regions usually leads to transsexuality.

Sexual Orientation is in the Brain
Several other studies indicate that sexual orientation — heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality — is determined by peculiarities of the brain structure and differences in brain chemistry. Cultural or societal factors, upbringing, moral leanings, and educational attainments do not determine sexual orientation as greatly as neural mechanisms do. In fact, scientists have identified several areas of the brain that they believe determine sexuality in an individual. These areas include the hypothalamus and the amygdala. Inter-hemispheric neural connectivity has also been found to contribute significantly to sexual orientation.
A landmark study by Savic and Lindström indicates that there are cerebral differences in homosexual and heterosexual individuals. There are differences in brain anatomy, activities, and neurological connections. Brain scan images of the subjects who participated in this study show that the brains of homosexual individuals exhibit similar structure and functionality as that of heterosexual individuals of the opposite gender.

Are you a swede or a Finn, I bet you want more somalis in Finland too and conscription removed, fucking cuck persehomo

According to the study, lesbians and straight men have similar brain structures and functionalities while gay men and straight women share neural characteristics. For instance, MRI findings prove that the right hemispheres of the brains of the lesbians and heterosexual men have slightly greater volumes than their left hemispheres. But the left and right hemispheres of gay men and heterosexual women are symmetrical.
Another study on the brains of male-to-female (MTF) transsexual individuals, men, and women found that the volumes of gray matter across the different regions of the brains of MTF transsexuals are more or less similar to that in the brains of the men. However, the MTF transsexuals exhibited slightly greater volume of gray matter in the right putamen region of their brains compared to the men in the study. MTF transsexual individuals may have the same physical sexual characteristics as men, but they report feeling like women. This study bolsters the claims of the Savic-Lindström study that brain structure and functionality play a significant role in determining gender identity.

It's a mental illness of course.

According to the findings of the Savic-Lindström study, the number of neural connections also varied between hetero- and homosexual subjects. For instance, gay men and straight women showed greater neural connectivity in the cingulate cortex and contralateral amygdala regions than straight men and lesbians respectively. On the other hand, straight men and lesbian women exhibited significantly more neural connections in the frontal lobe cortex and the parietal cortex regions compared to gay men and straight women respectively.
Incidentally, the Savic-Lindström study is the first to establish that differences in neural connections can influence sexual orientation. The objective of the study was also to establish that sexual orientation is largely determined by factors that are congenital

HIV

Whats the girl in the pic got to do with homosex?

>Neurological Underpinnings of Sexual Attraction
Neurological differences determine human behavior to a large extent. So it is likely that the neural differences in hetero- and homosexual individuals influence their sexual preferences as well. Hetero- and homosexual women have different responses to specific odors, particularly those emitted by 4,16-androstadien-3-one (AND), which is a testosterone-derivative that is found primarily in male sweat, and estra-1,3,5(10),16-tetraen-3-ol (EST), which is an estrogen-like substance that is found in the urine of women. These substances are believed to be similar in nature and function to pheromones that are emitted by individual members of a species to elicit specific responses, sexual in many cases, from members of the same species.
The above study was conducted on straight men, gay men, and straight women. It was found that homosexual men and heterosexual women displayed similar brain activation patterns when they inhaled the AND chemical. The hypothalamic area of their brains were activated when they inhaled AND. In contrast, the straight women exhibited activity only in the olfactory region of their brains when they were exposed to the EST chemical. The hypothalamus is known to be active in processing sexual signals while the olfactory region only processes smells. During the same study, the subjects were exposed to commonly-occurring smells, and it was found that their brains had similar responses.
So, are people born gay or lesbian? Scientists hesitate to provide a conclusive answer.

>conscription removed
C-papers master race.

Not an argument

What is a condom?

slew of studies indicate that neurological factors greatly influence sexual orientation. The functionalities of regions in the brain like the amygdala and the hypothalamus have been proven to be determined genetically and are influenced by hormones. Developments in these regions kick in even before an individual learns cognitive skills or is exposed to environmental and educational settings

This.

buttholes are for pooping not sex

Who's that nice looking girl?

>C-papers master race
Kill yourself sivarihintti

Yeah, faggots are unable to shut the fuck up for once.

And people with Schizophrenia are more or less OK if they take their prescription medicine.
This doesn't mean their mental illness should be celebrated by society, like they do with the homosexuals.

MOST of heterosexual partners have reported trying anal sex. Not an argument.

AIDS

>the

Herpes

It isn't an argument at all, it is a self-evident statement of fact. There is nothing to argue about it, as the Slovakian posted Fags are messed up in the brain.

You ask what is wrong with fags and I told you. They are mentally ill.

There is probably no way to cure it, the only hope will be for prenatal testing to be able to identify it in the future.

>girl

That's a man.

>religious point of view
Semitic religion is the cause of systemic hatred of homosexual activity

ironically the Semitic nonsense created the 'gay identity' as opposition to the Hebraic twaddle

>c paperit
>sivari
mietitäänpäs taas hetki mitä sinne nettiin laitetaan

>b-but m-muh condom!

condoms break, fuckhead

>What is a condom

Also, remember to report OP, Sup Forums.

they are also in the wrong

>Trying to defend degenerate faggotry
Your actions are despised in the eyes of both God and men

Do you even know how much gays fuck? because they fuck a lot, and most of the time without a condom you fucking retarded fin fuck off homo.

1. The negative view plenty of people have of homosexuality. It may lose you male friends (but gain you female friends). It pretty much bars you from going to a muslim country.

That's pretty much it. There's no real logical argument against plainly homosexuality. There are arguments against why you would oppose the endorsement of homosexuality, especially the way it's preached today along with promiscuity but other than that, if someone is a good person all around besides the fact that they are attracted to other men and stick their penis in their pooper they're still a good person.

It's actually retarded to think otherwise

Homosexuality is not normal.

They need to stop demanding everyone act like it is normal, it isn't.

It is a social taboo that was forced into the mainstream as "normal" by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, and liberal activists, thus eroding the social norm.

It is a "gateway" disfunction, once being gay is normal, then next is transgendered, then will come pedophilia, sex with animals, and being able to marry your car. It's a slippery slope with liberal degeneration. Where only a generation away from people cloning themselves so they can fuck each other.

To many fags are more attention whores than actually gay

To many fags are actually more degenerate than gay

To many fags want to be considered "special" when it benefits and then considered "normal" when it benefits them

Fags seem to want to spread their fag disease to other healthy normal people

>most of the time without a condom
Aren't you the expert. [citation needed]

>The negative view plenty of people have of homosexuality. It may lose you male friends (but gain you female friends). It pretty much bars you from going to a muslim country.
Dude no. It becomes more and more acceptable being gay.

>Dude no. It becomes more and more acceptable being gay.
Not an argument

How is it not an argument when your argument is that it's not acceptable.

What's so great about sucking cock and taking it in the ass then you fucking mongolian rat?

>How is it not an argument when your argument is that it's not acceptable.
Not an argument

homosexuality itself is not really a problem. I don't personally care who people fuck with.

The problem is that they spread that shit all over different types of media on who they fuck with. Then they cry on "born like this","Accept who i am", "You're a bigot" bullshit when they are criticized.

That's why some people hate gays from non-religious standpoint.

>Aren't you the expert. [citation needed]

To be fair, gays get AIDS in much, much higher numbers. Either condoms don't work or they don't wear condoms. Either way, reality proves you wrong. You think it's thought of as a "gay disease" for no reason?

Wouldn't you like to know.

>C-papers master race.
Fucking kill yourself, you fucking scrub, I bet you are fucking disgusting fat piece of shit.You have no honor and want to see your country turn into a shithole like sweden with homos and rapefugees,

Seriously, you have a dick to fuck a pussy. Doesn't this tell you enough how it's wrong?

It serves no biological function.
They are broken humans (unless it's a choice).

People who are averse to breathing will die because they are broken.
People who attempt to procreate with the same sex will die because they are broken.

Not an argument.
Why do men have prostates?
Why it's possible to have orgasm from anal without touching your dick?

Homosexuality is gay

Homosexuality wouldn't be a problem for me if they wouldn't be so fucking sensitive and faggy over everything.

1. Every gay I meet is a complete degenerate.
2. They can't reproduce.
3. They can't stop themselves from fucking even with a pozzed dick.
4. They are hateful, bigoted, and intolerant in ways that religious people generally aren't.
5. They are promiscuous.
6. They are objectively a detriment to society, like divorce and the pill.
7. It's not enough that they enjoy something, everyone has to fucking love it or it's not good enough. And you have to serve them cakes on demand.
8. It's a mental illness.

Nothing really. People have preferences and our differences is what makes this world interesting. Lesbians on the other hand are batshit crazy and annoying.

>What is a condom?
Homophobic.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4

You gonna post him every day OP?
btw he cut it off

Truth.

here take 300 arguments

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Yeah, so... I have no attraction to men, but I'd like to fuck that thing in OP's picture. Is it still homosexual? If I'm with a girl and only fuck her mouth and ass, isn't the same as fucking a tranny/trap?

Yes. Cuss it's a trap

this.

id really rather not know that your dick has been in many ass holes, and that your ass, mroe than likely, looks liek a scabbed up shit wreaking calamari ring.

It's not because you're thinking the trap as a girl, therefore its straight.

It's an orientation and a sub-culture. I don't like the sub-culture. You can't have one without the other - they made sure of that. So I don't like either.

That's a man named Sarina Valentina. He has a penis.

>our differences is what makes this world interesting

That's why I don't like gays, though. I like actual diversity. I don't like being shut down for not sucking every gay's dick. I think it's degenerate, but I'll never stop someone from doing it and I also still have friends who are gay. In other ways, they are fine. Most gay rights activists are the very opposite of pro-diversity though.

Yah, the main cerebral differance is the dick in there face

Imagine if everyone on this world would either be gay or lesbian.

There are gays and then there are flaming faggots that glue dildos on their forehead and act retarded parades. Same way there are blacks and niggers.

Degeneracy is common in every social group.

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc awdad
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc adawd
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc awdd
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc ada
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc dawdaw
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc dawdaw
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc dadawd
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc ddawdaw
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc adadasd

Underrated fucking post m9

Homosexuality proper is not too big of a deal from a secular point of view. LGBTQetc people generally remind me of frogs you see after a waste spill, when they've got extra legs, or strange reproductive habits. I don't hate the frogs, they're just silly looking.

That said, what is worrying is the view of marriage that gave rise to the idea that homosexual marriage could be useful for society. We decided recently that marriage is about love, rather than societal/family structure, and producing children. That shift in the Geist, I think, increased out of wedlock birth rates, divorce rates, and so on, which are situations universally accepted to be detrimental to raising children. As a result, I oppose gay marriage, since it reinforces the notion that marriage is about love.

It does not only spread diseases, but it is also a disease itself.
Most homos have paedophile tendencies and drug addictions.

Also, good luck wearing a condom in every bodypart.

good post, but you lost me when you used "to", instead of "too", multiple times.

the inferior Pajeet being tolerant of fags, what a world.

Q: What is a condom?
A: Something people lie about using bc it reduces the sensation of fucking by 90%

Bump

great read, can you link the aformentioned study?

Look at that woman in the picture. Why would any man not want to have sex with her instead of another man? Clearly a sign of mental illness.

>muh slippery slope
not an argument

60% of +40 years old gay niggers have HIV.

nothing wrong per se (finnbros get this) but to treat them as the same or equal to a heterosexual marriage is fucking degenerate.

What man would fuck other men, instead of fucking this gorgeous beauty?

You're ultimately right. I hate faggots. I don't mind gays.
Would you call pic related a filthy degenerate faggot?
Because that's Gandalf we're talking about. And Sir Ian McKellen is openly gay.
What a fag right?

This.
Pic related, another filthy degenerate faggot.

Why do you have this picture on your harddrive?

Fags don't reproduce and thus they are worthless to the society. End yourself, all you do is wasting resources which would be better spent on a heterosexual person.

>Fags don't reproduce and thus they are worthless to the society. End yourself, all you do is wasting resources which would be better spent on a heterosexual person.
What about heterosex people who use condoms or get vasectomy?

Most of hetersexuals in the west don't reproduce nowadays either lol so that argument is shit.

From a non-religious point of view?
Well society is the progenitor of morals; homosexuality to a degree is sometimes acceptable in feudal societies where people honored eachother. So I think it's pretty acceptable today; I just don't think it should be considered the "Holy Grail of human understanding" like liberals think; it's just a bunch of fags buttfucking eachother, not really that amazing.

I personally think it should not be normalized like it is strictly so our kids will reproduce later in life.
We're to a point where they depict a lesbian couple in an animated children movie as normal.
If it's truly a "disease" that your born with, shouldn't you try your hardest not to spread it to our youth?

Plus I don't want my son to grow up to be a faggot because he saw boots getting pegged by swiper.

>Most of hetersexuals in the west don't reproduce nowadays either lol so that argument is shit.

No it is not shit. People who don't reproduce are same shit tier as fags.

The fucking 14 ball is lubed up. GG

And how many kids do you have Wojtek?
[spoiler]time to kys[/spoiler]

Do you think its a coincidence that most gay relationships end up "mimicking" heterosexual ones, with dominant and submissive roles?

2, now fuck off back to gimnazjum faggot.

fucking a man with makeup and a wig on, is still fucking a man.

Schizophrenia is and has been for centuries recognized as a potentially serious disorder of the brain. Homosexuality has been off the list for decades. Even when it was on, it wasn't fully enforced.

Biologically they can't procreate and save the species. Sex primary fuction is procreation not fun.
It can't be more wrong than that.

How is it a mental illness simply because it has roots in the brain?

>what is monogamy/long term relationships

>Do you have ANY good arguments against homosexuality?
they make hetero-normies redundant...?