Another country invade your country now

>another country invade your country now

Would you fight for your country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow,_When_the_War_Began
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt infantry matters right now.

depends on whos invading

I'd hide and rape women/steal while the men are fightig in the front

Well, since this place abolished the military in 1948 (so progressive!), we'd sure as hell count on the good 'ol USA to step in if the Nick's decide to cross the river.

They must fear the US Marines something fierce, because all that we've seen out of Ortega's bunch is a lot of sabre rattling.

I wouldn't fight for Brussels, no.

desu my nation is already in enemy hands so they can get fucked by another enemy I dont care

Lets take a look shall we

it will be dependent on for what i am going to fight, for my country or for putin's pleasure boat

Of course infantry matters. You need somebody to kick door and grab banana, or else the job isn't done

Yes.
Get the fuck off my clay.

nah

fucking disgusting pieces of shit

>french

/thread

depends. I wouldn't fight off an invader that wants to rid us of our government since it's shit

Hi muhammad how's your new country treating you?

R-Type vermin detected

You have to or be executed on the spot for desertion.

no. The aggressor that took over would still need citizens to spend mining resources and live in luxury.

>29%

What have we become

I'd gladly join the country invading desu

F ur cuntry brah. You guys let us come down there and set up gambling shop and when the US gov wants to trample your freedoms and invade ur cuntry to haul away gamblers you do nothing. Whar is your balls? You just let the US piss on your moms favorite dildo like that?

If someone invaded America you would make the wet dreams of at least 1/10th of our population come true. Hell yeah, I'd fight.

Only if the country invading isn't Korea, Japan or
Switzerland.

Only against Romania, and I'm serious.

why would you not want to fight for japan, austria, south korea, switzerkand, etc? like, where the fuck would you go? outer space? everywhere else is a shithole, why would not want to defend the countries that aren't trash

I would no problem, I don't have qualms in killing in a defensive war.

Yeah sure, those refugees are the proof.

If your not willing to fight if your country is invaded then your a low-life parasite.

Of course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow,_When_the_War_Began

Read this book and series as a teen. It's basically Red Dawn for Australians. Few more years and I'll be too old unfortunately.

depends what kind of political climate there was in the country. If i was fighting for getting replaced by a shitskin and being yelled at by feminist then fuck no. They are so strong independent and equal that hey would be fine without me.

Yes
Anything to give my life some meaning

see
ANZAC meme is over, there is no point dying for feminism.

30% of canada.... wow we are a fucking meme.....

I am truly ashamed for my countrymen. Nationalism and love for our country was partially killed in us because of communism and now EU is finishing it.
I feel such disgust right now.

And by join you mean sit back and watch as your cuntry is invaded by other men.

And they the war ends. What do you do?

Better than us, pal

27, why even live when less that 1/3 people would protect their own nation from invaders.

then*

I would, but I'd rather be doing it Red Dawn style rather than just get sent into a meat grinder

God damn, Japan, I know we broke your spirit but we didn't think it'd be permanent.

I wouldn't die for them, I'd die for the legacy left behind by the ANZACs, no matter how distorted or skewed it currently is.

only for my family and my personal land and our rights

fuck the rest of this kike and communist and stupid goyim infested shit hole

Fell for the war meme.

Do you have qualms in dying? For every kill there is a death.

With what? I don't have an assault spoon license.

you're never too old to have a bullet blow out your jawbone. Old folk are eating through straws these days, so whats your excuse? Bwuk bwuk chicken shit.

I think this source is some shit no way we are at 44% and britain is at 30%. Seems like jewish propaganda to me.

2 bombs made them pacifists.

The flag below your post invades your country.
What happens next?

nah mate, not fighting for feminism, trade union rentseeking, and faggotry, sorry

>youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>Majority will fight for your crountry
>Infantry is barely equipped.

depends which country.

How the fuck did they reach these numbers, with the exception of some idiot younglings in this country most are willing to die here

look at the western countries literally definition of the cucks

Stupid question, of course I would.

Heres a funny story. When I was in the conscription army we had this guy in our room who was kinda fucked up, in a good way of course, we had laughs. Sometimes the schools make children write postcards to the conscripts and were supposed to write back. The crazy guy got a postcard that said something like this: "I hope you are safe there, it'd be great if there was only peace in the world." This fucking guy answered like this" "Hi ***, Thank you for your card. I I don't think you understand, but I am born to kill, not some wine tasting cockbreath commiemotherfucker. Even if peace may seem nice to your treehugging bisexual parents, I'm the one waiting to destroy my enemies and piss their culture. Peace is dumb, war, that is the answer."

We never got to know if the higher ups got to know about it.

Also I have to wonder about just how that question was asked. I know here in America if you ask "Would you be willing to fight for your country?" half the population would be thinking "Would you want to throw your life away in another pointless war declared for profit to police countries whose lives we are just making worse?" I wonder how many would change their tune if the virtually-unprecedented assault on American soil were to happen.

No idea

Only aussies would invade themselves... kek

>implying people unironically survive war

t. Mohamed, warrior of Allah

Vietnam kek

He or you stole that straight from generation kill

Gladly!

If it's not Dixie, they can glass it for all I care.

the dumb fucker probably stepped up to the wrong person and by now and died with a knife in his gut.

Thats usually how his type end.

Of course.

>that australian number
Fucking cowards, although the amount of pacifist lefties here absolutely disgusts me. It disgusts me that we used to have the ANZACS who were known for being excellent soldiers and would love to give their lives for country so they could save generations of ungrateful cunts. Well, at least thought they were saving.

we win this is now a morroccan/fiji thread, everybody else gtfo

Stupid fucking question

Excellent soldiers that lost every battle and ended up sneaking off in the night like cowards. Excellent soldiers that couldn't even execute a standard beach invasion. Thankfully there weren't many Australians invading Germany on D-Day or they would still be trying to find a way to land a boat in Germany.

No I would collaborate with the liberators.

No because fuck the federal government.

I would fight for Michigan, not the federal government

> Being this much of a freeloading parasite

No, if it is Russia doing the invading I'll join them.

You had like 52 states to pick from, and you pick Michigan, the Ethiopians of America? What is wrong with you?

How old are you ?

why would any red pilled goyim fight for this crooked fascist government of kike bansters and mobsters

fuck them

they want to stay in power, they better get ready to fight for it.

Not freeloading if the feds do jackshit for me other than take my taxes. Now if it were the confederacy I probably would.

Feels good to be part of the 18%

>Not protecting the Government is freeloading

The Government is literally the Oxford definition of freeloading. Do you not understand the concept of tax? The Government doesn't just magically pay for shit out of their pockets. They freeload off the American people to pay for their expensive lifestyles and ideologies.

Trading one freeloading parasite Government for another is the logical solution. I don't understand how Sup Forums thinks like women when it comes to war. It's like men aren't superior or something when you mention war. Criptonite maybe?

>Public schools

>Roads

>Infrustructure

> Welfare assistance if your down on your luck.

BTFO again parasite.

If it's Venezuela, or any of those shitty islands like Jamaica, sure thing. If it was North America or Europe, fuck no.

>Italy
>Can't go to war because the constitution forbids to.
>Still peace missions and defence wars

Noice.

im thinking i'd fight for my state and it's probably #1 on the list for the shittiest. i think it's the possibility of nationalist insurgency that appeals

By that logic you won't resist when Australia becomes a superpower and conquers your tiny country with large Australian snags.

>Public schools
Are utter shit here, when/if I have children I'm taking them to private schools
>Roads
Are utter shit here and they've been tearing them up with constant construction the past two years with absolutely no progress made apparently
>Infrastructure
Same as above
>Welfare
Which I've never collected and I don't see why I should give a bunch of parasites my money

Get a real reason to support the feds cunt.

Britain is being invaded and the average Brit is a cuck who loves it and wish it would happen more, they can get fucked desu and enjoy what they asked for.

>We'll have a country

tbqh after the development my country recently has taken, i wouldn't do anything for it either.

but yeah i would principally be willing to defend my homeland - but for sure not this government or a left leaning society.

Jesus christ this picture digusts me, I am glad to be a part of the 15% in my country.

I will fight for my fatherland with no hesitation.

Fighting for the svartskallar and traitors, I think not.

you forgot the most important funding your tax money goes to.

The military complex slowly conquering the world and playing of a global policeman, at your expense.

No, America sucks dick.

I can't be fucked. If WW3 happens im packing my shit and live in the outback.

To me it all depends on the war. If we are to defend australia from invasion sure. But if we were to go overseas no thanks.

youre supposed to take the opportunity to oust fed control

Why bother? Nobody will find you in the outback. All you will be doing is dying for a couple of hipster faggots in Melbourne that have superior morality. Let them bomb the capitals, who even cares.

> be me
> buy new gravity belt
> works so much better than harness tied to the ground
> see brown smudge on my window
> that's odd
> go outside and clean it
> come back in and notice smelly manlet ninjas hurrying away from my toilet
> the fuck is going on?
> go in
> see the horror
> my porcelain throne
> smashed into pieces
> written on my wall
> "poo in loo, no more for you"
> turn on tv
> india has invaded
> legions of shitskins pooing on the beach
> I suspected this would happen years ago
> get my hazmat suit from cupboard
> the poo war has begun

I wouldn't choose to but if I had to im going to try and join an elite force not just an army infantry grunt because I want to minimize my chance of dying

Yes but I would let them kill me