Where's a good place in Canada to live that's rural...

Where's a good place in Canada to live that's rural, where I can buy a property relatively cheap and own guns and all that? I'm graduating college in Toronto soon, born and raised in the GTA my whole life. I think I'm finally ready to leave this shithole and start a decent life somewhere else. Where in Canada is good?

I hear the Fort McMurray property market is quite hot right now.

Go up by WaWa

Kek

oh you

never change

FPBP
P
B
P

Never dog ya mates

Maine

I'm sorry America but I'd rather maintain my Canuckness. I've heard a lot of the flyover states are cheap places to live.

Ni Hao Ryan Chan

i'm not a Li Chen I'm an Ahmad

Are you like every other mutant from Toronto who dresses like they are a Viking and has 37 shitty tattoos?

no I'm more like a person who was born and raised in Toronto but never fit in and just wants to live in some rural town with a small property to myself, a pickup truck and perhaps a lake to go fishing in.

i'm the son of immigrants but I really don't like metropolitan Canada, it's too degenerate. I'd rather my children had a decent, Christian Canadian upbringing.

Interior BC is GOAT

Here's your honest answer. Flesherton, ON. or any part of grey county, really. Lived there for a year, it's amazing and rural as fuck.

thanks for the suggestions

If you want guns and a conservative province, come to Alberta. Plus you will be close to the mountains.

>Rural
>Cheap
>Guns

Anywhere AB like medicine hat, lethbridge

you can also try okanagan valley BC

second for lethbridge, cheap, 80% white, tho now we have some syrians (eeeewwww)

lol. fuck you.

the east coast dude. many years ago i was looking for cheap cottage property in NewFoundland and saw a listing for ~$10,000. It's Christian as fuck out there, too. I would personally prefer living in Nova Scotia over NFLD. You can get great property near the ocean for cheap and fuck around with guns all day.

here's the thing, though. your kids WILL leave when they get old enough. there simply aren't many opportunities for young people away from metropolitan spaces

that is a comfy picture.

i would avoid the east coast if only because it is way too underdeveloped and overrun with ticks

Southern Ontario. Wallaceburg has some of the cheapest properties in Canada, but its invested by Indians.