Who played hannibal better? Why?

Who played hannibal better? Why?

I'm going to throw a tantrum. Somebody reply to my fucking thread

I will reserve judgement until Jamie Fox takes up the role in 2018

It was already discussed in another thread. Fuck off.

Saged

My neighbor

>mfw I sage your thread

>Kang
>ever coming off as intellectual

I know it's a basic bitch answer but it will probably always be Hopkins.

Wtf no. Mads all the way. He's actually convincing. You'd never suspect him of being a serial killer because he's just too sexy and charming. Hopkins on the other hand, there would have to be something seriously wrong with you if the possibility of him being a serial killing cannibal doesn't cross your mind at least once.

In the context of the silence of the lambs there is no reason for lector to pretend to be anything other than a serial killer.

Brian Cox had this creepy invasive aura, the discomfort scene in Will gained an urgency like he really wanted to get the fuck out of there. .

Hopkins gives both the classy gentleman aura and the psychological terror the character needs, so he's probably the best one.

That edgy faggot shouldn't be mentioned.

Mikkelsen has an interesting combination of class, physical creepiness and sex appeal.

So there you have it, I like the three of them in a different way. I've read the books too.

Either George Peppard or Liam Neeson.

I pick Robbie Rotten.

That nigga idris elba would nail that shit so easily

Hopkins did the best job of acting the part but as far as interpretation of the character Mikkelsen was the closest to what i pictured Hannibal being.

However Mikkelsen was never able to add the slight playfulness as well that Hannibal needs.

You're a retard. Hannibal is literally a supervillain on the show, capable of bending time and space to his will. And Hopkins brought a creepiness that Mads never brought. Watch Red Dragon, see Hopkins' Hannibal before he was busted.

Hopkins is easily the best. You only like Mads because you're a closeted homosexual

I was going to say Hopkins but honestly, Mads was the best. No one does cold, dead staring quite like Mads, although I do like Hopkins charming psycho shtick, although I felt he took it a bit far at points in Hannibal, although you could tell he was just having some fun with it by that point.

Hannibal power rankings:

Mads>Tony>Brian>that other fag

Jamie Fox is usually a pretty bad actor

Kek

Everyone knows blacks aren't serial killers. They are always white males, even the Fri says so.

I've been binge watching the Hannibal series and currently about to start season 3. One thing that doesn't make sense is how does no one see these killers setting up their elaborate murder scenes? like a tree set in an empty parking lot with a dead body on it

to plan several murders and get away with it requires cunning, intelligence and planning.

of course its not a black thing.

Mads is a creepy eurofag who makes cannibalism puns that nobody finds funny

its a fantasy show, Hannibal has powers of invisibility

Anything other than Brian Cox is objectively wrong

not to mention how does he slice a person into slices vertically without any mistakes?

I'm doing the same thing, and the one thing that I've started to dislike in the later episodes is that all the serial killers are now located in the MD/VA region.

Same thing with Dexter. Every fucking serial killer just happened to operate in that state or was vacationing there.

He froze the body in less than 24 hours it seems like

>He was a bad hannibal because he is a good actor
Wut

He will just do an impersonation of Hopkins .

There isn't a single drop of originality in Fox.
He isn't an artist, he is a copyist.

Who says I'm closeted you homo?

Mads is great, but the accent is pretty thick and heavy sometimes, so he isnt as charming to me as Hopkins. Hopkins has a chilling and pervasive voice that would haunt your thoughts.

I think Mads is best because he's very subtle in his emotions and actions, you could really tell that he was a cultured intellectual which is the thing that makes his barbarity interesting also Mads is actually central European. Hopkins was just playing a crazy guy who knew how to read minds.

Honestly though Hopkins movies went written nearly as well as the show

Fuck the other two they were generally worse and we all know it