>defensive errors: 0
GOAT

I repeat: Cancelo had an injury to his knee

Next step, Schick's heart

DELET

pls no
thats mean

RIP Cancelo

>also if they'll give him another contract he'l become the most paid player i Serie A or close to that
More than Piggy's €7.5/year + bonuses? He's paid 3.6mil atm

I want this table for Manolas and Fazio

>He's paid 3.6mil atm
i tought it was more. they are going to ask around 6m imo

just go to squawka.com aka Slovakia's favourite website

Inter have made a new offer to Arsenal for Shkodran Mustafi, a €5m loan with option to buy for €25m that could become mandatory.

Benedikt Howedes is expected in Italy tomorrow afternoon for a medical with Juventus, as the deal with Schalke 04 is done, claim Sky Sport italia.

Fiorentina have asked Napoli for the availability of Emanuele Giaccherini ahead of the transfer deadline on Thursday.

Hellas Verona have a deal to sign South Korean prodigy Lee Seung-Woo, but Barcelona keep a buy-back option for two years.

Bologna and Genoa are in advanced negotiations to exchange Watford target Saphir Taider with Oscar Hiljemark.

New Inter full-back Joao Cancelo has been ruled out of international duty with Portugal by an injury.

Manolo Gabbiadini “is not for sale,” said the Southampton star’s agent, so Lazio fight Torino for Milan’s M’Baye Niang instead.

Udinese could take Stefano Okaka from Watford, as both clubs are owned by the Pozzo family.

After talks with Sampdoria failed, Duvan Zapata is close to Sassuolo in a deal that could include a Napoli option on Domenico Berardi.

Bologna have officially loaned Filippo Falco to Perugia, while Crotone send Noe Dussenne to Gent.

Nantes and Poland international striker Mariusz Stepinski is close to joining Chievo Verona, claim Sky Sport Italia.

Sampdoria have no deal with Napoli for Duvan Zapata (who could go to Sassuolo), Lorenzo Tonelli or Ivan Strinic, but are “working on” Munir.

Napoli striker Leonardo Pavoletti has arrived to begin his medical for a €12m transfer to Cagliari.

Borussia Dortmund winger Emre Mor, previously close to Inter, Torino and Fiorentina, has officially joined Celta Vigo.

Mauro Icardi’s wife, Wanda Nara, claims she helped the Inter striker “go from being worth €14m to €250m.”

Patrik Schick calls Roma “the ideal team” after completing his €42m move from Sampdoria.

Gabriel Paletta’s agent has arrived at Casa Milan, to negotiate the centre-back’s move to Lazio.

Keita has already been taken care of

last season data

>0 defensive errors
Monchi hacked the site

Dubs will take back Deulofeu to A.C.Milan

Who's ready for the '19-'20 schick saga?

Pavoletti to Cagliari official. They re making a pretty decent teamimo

They played pretty well in their first 2 games, just unlucky had to play against Juve and Milan. Could see them challenging for Europa League spots or at least a few spots better than the 11th place from last year

their defense look just as dreadfully blended together as last year to me, with a small upgrade on the goalkeeper

yeah the defense it's pretty bad (Van der Viel should join too, i don't know how good he is right now tho) but from the midfield up theyr are pretty good, for midtable teams standart of course

Hype for Howe

what did they mean by this?

Italian tranlation of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=kdGMjSPDjR8

>save me from the nothing ive become
JAJAJAJA

Brozovic-Ogbonna swap

>and then I return to good luck in the hope of not bump into my wife
either he's a cheapskate that won't turn the lights for fear of high electricity bills or he really hates his wife

>l'indigenza di Suning

>In a surprise report, Mediaset Premium claim Benfica are ready to pull the plug on the Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa loan from Inter. Other sources suggested the agreement was done and down to the paperwork, as Benfica would pay the full salary while he was in Lisbon.

>However, this evening Mediaset insist Benfica President Luis Felipe Vieira is not in favour of this deal. He would prefer to keep hold of Raul Jimenez and not replace him with Gabigol.

>Sky Sport Italia also confirm there are suddenly problems in the negotiations, but claim these are around who is paying the salary.

nobody wants him lmao

Bit early for the wheels to come off, even for Inter

You now remember:
>In August 2016, he was appointed as manager of Internazionale, replacing Roberto Mancini, before being dismissed approximately three months later.

>Portuguese reports suggest Inter full-back Joao Cancelo could be out for two months with a knee injury.

why the fuck they called him up. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>The Lupi today completed a €42m deal for Czech striker Patrik Schick, who arrives from Sampdoria on loan with option to buy.
>The payments are staggered in an innovative way, with the deal made up of a €5m loan, €9m obligation to buy, €8m bonuses and €20m in 2020, or a 50 per cent sell-on fee, whichever is higher.

what did monchi mean by this?

>cancelo out for 2 months
>the absolute state of sfinter

that's how things work with the riommers, their denbts will always be spread on a ludicrous number of years into the future

when in Rome...

So should i buy PES for the first time in my life this year?

I'm thinking of buying it too since they bring the new gen engine to PC this year.

I usually only buy Fifa, but for some reason this year i feel the urge to try pes.

Suning wave the world

>Napoli, what fireworks!
Azzurri unstoppable: Berardi booked and agreement with Rulli
Contact with Sassuolo to have an option on the striker
Deal for next season with Real Sociedad’s Argentine goalkeeper
The pressing continues for Denis Suarez

>Roma-Napoli is back on at night
>Allegri-Sarri on Friday
Inter and Milan, Chinese time
Here are all the variations up to Christmas
There’s a derby at the Olimpco in early evening

>Keita to Monaco, Lazio richer
Lotito pockets €30m and wins his battle

>Juventus, Laxalt the key for Spinazzola
With the Genoa man in Bergamo, the winger can reach Allegri

>Mancini-Zenit, the crisis begins
Failure to sign Abdennour infuriates the Coach. Is a divorce close?

>The controversy
>Save Spinazzola
Even Papu Gomez, captain of Atalanta, attacks him: in these conditions, it’s difficult to stay in Bergamo
Juve lie in wait
Howedes in Turin today

>Toro: Here is Burdisso, Niang drags on
Argentine completes the revolution in defence
Tug-of-war with Milan for the winger: watch out for Lazio and the English clubs
Edera 2021

>Milan, Bonucci lets loose: ‘I do not deserve insults’
‘I gave everything for Juve: they called me a mercenary, traitor, evil… Now my son is free to cheer on Belotti’

>Keita goes to Monaco
Barça-Coutinho: yes
Lotito pockets €30m
The Brazilian ace to the Blaugrana for €160m
Emre Mor to Celta

>Inter: Lisandro Lopez
>Pavoletti to Cagliari
Zapata, Sassuolo surge: Samp go towards Munir for the attack
Verona, from Barcelona they get Lee
Oddo: ‘I didn’t want to be a Coach, but become a director like Marotta’

>Niang drags on
I swear Real Madrid could come and want to buy him and the nigger would still play the waiting game with them

diabolical

which match was this?

Could be worse. Next 5 matches are against shitters anyway, hopefully candreva does his job

I played the beta last month and Pes looks really smooth and deep. So fuck it, buy Pes. Fifa is cancer, even if I end up buying it every year

>not playing pic related today while ignoring the new cancer

Playing modern PES feels like FIFA from 2002.

PES demo on PS this week?

>Belotti chose Raiola as his agent

Thought he changed to Alessandro Lucci just a month ago?

it was never official

HABBENING

It was an online beta of like 10 days, there's a demo now?

roll

>A demo version of PES 2018, winner of the Best Sports Game at Europe's largest game show gamescom2017, has been released today, August 30th.
>The demo will include European partner clubs like FC Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool FC, as well as partner clubs from South America, and soccer giants from Germany, Brazil, and Argentina.
>User will also be able to try out our new CO-OP mode feature for free
I'll check check when I'm back home from practice. Haven't played PES in years, wonder if I still remember anything. Might just buy it when it's out

I'll try it. At least you can train and learn some moves, during the beta you could only play online and you didn't have the time to get in the menu during the match and read some of the tricks.
Anyway I read that there's an acceptable amount of original teams and leagues

>Anyway I read that there's an acceptable amount of original teams and leagues
I'll see what the gameplay is like. I don't care about real names that much, but that's good

What the...

Every time a player gets Raiola as agent they become ultra cancer. This nigger is so fucking stupid he'd rather be in the freezer until January than just leave. He doesn't want Russia, Lazio, or EPL, Only his stepdad Mihajolvic.

What the fuck I've just found out he's left-footed, that changes everything I thought about him. How the hell are we gonna use him?

i always buy pes. fug fifa. 2016 is last i bought not sure will i buy the new one or 2017 for cheap

>playing pes / fifa
just rent a field with some mates and play footie yourselves losers

>implying i don't want to do that
>implying I, or anyone for that matter, can gather 10 guys at the same time for an hour or two

I'd just die on the field after 5 minutes running

come to italy
lets do a /seriea/ match

implying i dont play in team 8) someone post the immobile playing fifa which his gf posted

Im not a kid anymore, i couldnt scrap together 8 guys even.

Dybala's on 7mil euros right now after taxes compared to Higgy's 7.5mil euros after taxes.

Dybala will get another contract end of the season if he and Juve want to stay together and it would likely make him the highest paid player in serie A

>Niang and Paletta both in the Milan freezer
>They both want to stay in Milan

Thanks Galliani

>new contract or i leave
>ok whatever, leave
>no
fucking Baldy what's his problem?

>nostalmagia

antinostaglia unica via

>Yann Karamoh has reportedly agreed terms with Inter, but the Caen winger could cost more than first thought.

yes pacy nig winger in. now all we need is mustafi and duncan then it would be 10/10 tranny window

>implying that wouldn't be the Albanian screeching autistically for 90 minutes about how were not in the right positions

i've been waiting for a pacy oba replacement for years now
we really need someone who isn't afraid to kick and run from time to time

FFP, not even once

>went from Di Maria, Snachez; Vidal ecc to Vecino and Karamoh (maybe)
>10/10
you are the most optimist Inter fan i know

>Nani joined Lazio

do we even have a single lazio customer itt

The trick is ignoring all the bullshit from la gazzetta and hoping for small but constant improvement. This market hasn't been flashy or exciting but there have been some good moves.

Tbf, Inter made some good moves last year. Just need those to gel and you'll be up there with Milan, Lazio and Roma. And that's what Spaletti's for

Oh jee, would you like at that, Khedira had an """injury""" to his knee and has to come back

*buys N'Zonzi on deadline day*

i want to believe 8)

yeah inter had great tranny only the chinese goervement cuckin fukced abit on big buys. midfield is pretty stacked esp if duncan comes. vecino and borja are great buys. when you think not long ago inter had melo,medel and guarin there.... most shitters are out. fullback situation fixed finally and a very strong coach in too. not fireworks perhaps but smart good moves. if a cb doesnt arrive then that is a worry. it will be rano and danilo then.

>it's a Juve player gets "injuried" in NT duty and comes back early but is still ealthy to play the very next game
>it's a juve player doesn't go with the NT because of an "injury" but is still ealthy enough to play the next league game
tired of those re-runs

>Giorgio Chiellini says Federico Bernardeschi must keep working to reach the right level - “playing for Juventus is different to playing for Fiorentina”.

Giorgio Chiellini bears no malice toward Leonardo Bonucci for leaving Juventus - “we remain friends and brothers”.

>Lazio are reportedly interested in Lucas Perez, but doing a deal with Arsenal is difficult.

Milan defender Gabriel Paletta has reportedly pulled the plug on his proposed transfer to Lazio.

>Germany have confirmed that Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira will undergo tests after pulling up with a knee problem.

Inter will reportedly send Gabriel Barbosa to Benfica on a dry loan and pay 60 percent of his wages.

>Former Italy goalkeeper Dino Zoff claims Spain “no longer have the unbeatable impression they gave before.”

Yann Karamoh has reportedly agreed terms with Inter, but the Caen winger could cost more than first thought.

>Keita Balde Diao assures his transfer to Monaco “brings benefits” to Lazio after thanking their fans on social media.

Former Inter, Roma and Argentina defender Nicolas Burdisso is set to sign a one-year contract with Torino.

>Fiorentina have been credited with an interest in signing North Korean starlet Han Kwang-song from Cagliari.

Bologna winger Anthony Mounier is reportedly on the verge of joining Greek side Panathinaikos.

>Benedikt Howedes has officially checked in for his Juventus medical ahead of a 12m transfer from Schalke.

Radja Nainggolan has revoked his decision to retire from Belgium duty but demanded a personal explanation about being left out from Roberto Martinez.

>Radja Nainggolan has revoked his decision to retire from Belgium duty but demanded a personal explanation about being left out from Roberto Martinez.
"Sometimes they cut me out because I drink, sometimes because I smoke, sometimes because I'm late. But I want the WC."

>just rent a field with some mates and play footie yourselves losers
I have practice two times a day and I don't have like 10 friends who would play footy

Teen years are gone, man

>tfw the days when you can go to the field at the same time everyday and you just know there will be arround 15 of your friends there waiting to start playing football together are over.
It's been 8 years since the last time I'm actually play football and not futsal.

I feel you, brother of another club.

Thanks dutchbro

>Napoli are reportedly meeting Domenico Berardi’s entourage, as they look to do a deal with Sassuolo.

all the talent goes to other clubs.. reeee

FIGC just dropped a new logo for the national team... does that mean there will be new kits in the match against Spain on saturday?

berardi is a fraud