Why all of them look like they committed serious crime in their past?

why all of them look like they committed serious crime in their past?

well we know Gira is a rapist at least

Because the facial expressions and lighting used in these pictures were specifically chosen to convey a threatening presence, in order to fit the sound of a band that has an intensive, threatening sound.

The top 3 actually do look like ax murderers though. However, lower middle and right could easily be portrayed as soyboys in a different pose. Lower left looks like an aging gay man

If bottom right had his mouth open he'd be posted all over this board

He's not soy. Look at him. Weary, cynical eyes, hatred for the state of the modern world.

lets just say you REALLY don't want to see the audition tapes.

Holy shit dude on the top right needs to shave that fucking head. I'm not fooled

I know, but no one here gives a fuck. Balding, beard, fits the bill.

I mean Gira was raped in a Turkish prison. Does that count?

Keep in mind most of the soyboy shit is underage kids who don't go out in the real world much.

I showed you my penis answer me lol
t. that dude

nah bearded bald dudes are usually shitty people personally desu

the soyboy meme is helpful to shame that demographic

isn't male pattern baldness a sign of high DHT?

anyone excited to see what Michael Gira does with Swans now?

that's how the world works

I'm banking on Swans becoming a power electronics act, sort of like what Gira did with the Body Lovers/Haters.

He's the bass player, I specifically remember him being alpha as fuck in the live show, so much energy and amazing bass playing. The soymeme definitely has more to do with how you act rather than what you look like.

He is about to invent a new genre. Just you all wait

>The new songs are the first steps on my way to formulating the next Swans album. They're quite heavy on the words - the longest narrative songs I've written. Still finding my way into them, but I think they're good. If you attend one of the shows, I hope they offer something worthwhile... I suspect that the next Swans album will be a variety of these songs, highly (and I hope, tastefully) orchestrated, and then perhaps in opposition some more atmospheric pieces which will draw on and extend the approach evidenced in the more "sfumato" moments on the last few Swans albums...

Anyone else here still wondering how the fuck to use a fork?

>soyboy

just end your fucking life already, man

top 3 - serial killers
bottom 3 - serial rapists

Bald men should be rid of forever

look its the guy from raging bull on the bottom

soyboys and gays fuck off but ax murderers are good honest citizens