/heem/

TMT bless

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
mmajunkie.com/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-streaming-debacle-ufc-wont-say-refund
youtu.be/kuF3G9fx2rs
youtube.com/watch?v=-uM5gSHAgjo
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/77881848/#77882096
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FLUSHED

Take it back when I was 17
Distribution like the Medellin
Take a look into my eyes
You can see the pain figure what I really mean

>bro that stoppage was bullshit

I gotta thank you for making this thread OP, you and your team did a tremendous job

>300 million for bending over and turning around

So this....this is the power of MMA

>not "The Memey Team"

jesus his head really is small

>oh so you a wrestler now

>oh so you a boxer now

No one here thinks that.
Take your shitposting to twitter.

good thread

>conor punches floyd a bunch of times and floyd barely moves
>floyd punches conor once with his bitch paws and conors head snap
uhh really made me think

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv

POINT TO THE EASY WORK

i think conor is just used to mma where you only get stopped if you go down so he didn't both throwing any punches. i think if he had known he would have tried to defend for the rest of the round.

>mma where you only get stopped if you go down
absolutely LOVING all the casual scum who have infested heem since the gooby fight

> where you only get stopped if you go down
This is simply not true mccasual lmao

Nice excuse. He was gassed and dazed from getting BTFO. If he was so reflexively used to MMA why wasnt he kicking Mayweather or something?

If this guy actually tried (trained properly, cut before fights etc.) would he have been the GOAT?

Fighting was a joke to him and he still got belts in two divisions. Imagine if he actually put effort in?

Reminder

I do, ref should have just let it rock so he'd sustain more damage and actually went down

>conor literally had a hof referee in his sparring sessions that were scored exactly like fights
>he didnt know the rules guys hehe

fuck you boy

that's what he said in the interview. post fights conor is pretty honest no reason be sour grapes and lie.

He also said he thought it was 5-5 gif it had gone onto round 11. Lmao yeah he was "just tired" that's why he was hobbling around worse than Ronda.

conor spent the whole buildup to the fight going on about how more rootless dah uddah fight game is, it was a part of his schtick.

regardless he's objectively wrong, you don't have to be on the ground for an mma fight to be stopped (iaquinta/lauzon comes to mind) and you'd know this if you weren't an absolute casual.

its all about his safety, no referee would let he stand there for a whole round without throwing punches and with his hands down getting hit clean in the face

fair enough i guess you guys are right

>I'm just get my ass beat until I fall, THEN I'm gonna fight back

>two guys fighting
>no action whatsoever
>bell rings
>ref steps in
>they want to beat eachother up

why not bring that aggression into the match, especially if you're about to lose, instead of saving it for when the fight ends?

For a few days I was disappointed. The boxing match sucked ass, conor was crap and mayweather beat him without much effort altough he was in a bad shape. 40years is 40years.

But after rewatching the fight I suspect the whole match was fixed. Conor was just embarassingly bad and that is suspicoious. I wanted him to win for the memes. I knew he has almost no chance but his performance was a joke. WMMA tier. Do I have to believe somehow he forgot how to punch? Smells like bs.

piano got tuned?

Whats this move called?

When's her next fight? Has she retired?

Where are the picks for tonight's fights?

Does anyone else have the webm of that moment in the fight where the referee stops the action, is talking to conor and floyd comes close and get jabbed
that was one of the funniest moments in the fight, mayweather looked triggered and conor played him good

Favorite female fighter?

diaz maynard, rda alvarez.

>august 26'ers are real

Aspen Ladd, she is a UFC bantamweight.

chun li

>leaving himself open for a clean left
>"let me just boop his nose"

Fucking idiot

/HEEM/ PREDICTS UFC FIGHT NIGHT 115

Alexander Volkov vs. Stefan Struve
Marion Reneau vs. Talita de Oliveira
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Rob Wilkinson
Leon Edwards vs. Bryan Barberena

Don't you need to have fights in the UFC to be considered a UFC bantamweight ?

These are fake picks

Reminds me of this
>open for a right hook
>let me just slap him instead

>hi guys, i didn't watch the fight!

Stefan Struve
Marion Reneau
Rob Wilkinson
Leon Edwards

>Zjo3Q2s8CQu
hm

Newfag as expected

Anyone else really looking forward to TJ vs. Cody? How do you see it going?

Heeminder to trane in the gi at least tree times a week minimum

I lost a lot of hype once No Back pulled out. Ill be hyped come fight week

Cody via heem

my power will probably be out in a couple of hours due to the hurricane. even if he is the fake picks guy I wont have time to post it again

I usually wait until saturday

Can go either way. Cant say I'm hyped at all cause there's a chance it falls through (again) Feels just like khabib vs. tony.

>tfw the feet are what turn me on the most in this picture

cody will knock him the fuck out, TJ is a watered down Cruz without Cruz's chin

THERE'S NO EASY WAY OUT

>No party involved has more reason to offer swift and apologetic restitution, yet here we are three days later and the UFC has yet to guarantee a refund. Instead, UFC President Dana White offered a vague promise to “take care” of those fans.

Has Dana taken care of you yet?

>MMA-Math

The last time he took care of us we got a fight night on fox with literally no one of merit

You've been a redditor for 22 days and -4 comment Karma. Lord knows how many comments you've made but people sure don't like you. Probably the same in real life too. A shitty person who has shitty thoughts with no friends. Dude, just get the fuck off this website if you're gonna act 10 years old with your salty and basic replies.

When he gets rid of manletweight we're straight

think i won't heem you bitch

this the guy who beat up his mentally challenged fan?

mmajunkie.com/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-streaming-debacle-ufc-wont-say-refund

Can someone explain the heem and gooby memes to a complete newfag? thx

Frevola vs Flores
Lewis vs Urbina
Kenney vs Antolin
Mueller vs Velasco
Mayes vs Crowder

Why are there so many smug liberal shithead mma "journalists" that are so happy about Conor losing? They all come off as needy wannabe boxing journalists

Suckas

you have a really effeminate voice, brah

>conor always gasses out badly on fights that go longer than 10 minutes
>somehow has a fucking cardio program named after him that probably nets him more money than im going to make in a year

how does he keep getting away with it

So a nigga had to get on the money team

Flores
Lewis
Kenney
Velasco
Crowde

damn they sound upset

samesperg

Degenerate Furfag

>5 fights to guess
no one is winning this

>it only gets stopped if you go down
I can think of least 5 instances that prove that this is poopoo.

Arlovski vs. Browne (this was good fight tho)
Nunes vs. Rousey
Diaz vs. Maynard
Alvarez vs. Dos Anjos
And I can recall the ref was coming in to stop Tim Boestch after he came back against Okami but right when he stepped in Okami was down.

I like goobs but jesus fucking christ man, you can't just watch youtube highlights of Conor fights since Saturday and start shitposting here

EMBEDDED

youtu.be/kuF3G9fx2rs
youtu.be/kuF3G9fx2rs
youtu.be/kuF3G9fx2rs

We've actually had winners 3 of the 6 times I've done picks so I think you'd be pretty surprised

Hey, I've noticed that Spainsperg has never submitted a pick right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-uM5gSHAgjo

Hadn't seen those, salty Brazilians.

Requesting webm of Floyd eating a burger

why are people so surprised at this, brazil has always been an easily butthurt nation

That's why you get downvotes??!!! HAHAHA bro, you're delusional. You get downvotes because NOBODY LIKES YOU. You get downvotes because you get personally offended if someone doesn't agree with you and proceed to act like a 10 year old. Not here and not in real life.

>Eddie is a dummy
No surprise

downvoted

>cosplaying the anime you just watched

ive done that before too

I got them dancing like puppets

Makes me feel bad how everyone hates on poor Edward Alvarez, he's a goodguy

I think Aspen us getting bigger

TURTEEN SECONDS JOSÈ

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/77881848/#77882096

3 guys scared of a rematch and one whose not, Aldo is a real fighter

>Hey, I've noticed that Spainsperg has never submitted a pick right?

For sure I was just friggen tired my guy!