"we need a edgy rap group with some white members like Odd Future but geared toward college kids"

>"we need a edgy rap group with some white members like Odd Future but geared toward college kids"
>"say no more"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSJWOblQdJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, at least the guys in Odd Future were a bit interesting. These guys are literally the image in my head when I see the word "soyboy".

youtu.be/LSJWOblQdJs
hmmmm what makes you say that?

OP, you think that you are being funny or that you are insulting Brockdumpton fans with this thread, but, trust me, you are not.

Look, I don't even like Brockhampton that much, but I can tell there's more going on in their lyrics than any song OF ever made.

this is a true statement

I like them this summer when I was listening to them a lot but now back in school and all i hear is their music everywhere. My friend explained them to another friend as this generations odd future no joke.

don't forget about the focus tested gay leader

brockhampton? more like soy future

I'm just waiting for them to split off so I can hear Matt, Merlyn and Joba's work separately.

If every song was like Boogie they'd actually be good. But instead of building the group around slightly off-kilter, energetic posse cuts, they go out in a million different directions, all of which have been done before and much better, and because of it they're just boring high schooler shit.

That just means you're a fucking impressionable autist teen who fell for the memes. Fucking loser lmao.

I don't know them by name but those are just the token white kids aren't they

based white warrior

>tfw no longer in college so i cant be young and hip no more

The anti-Brockhampton culture just reminds me of when everybody on Sup Forums made DUDE XANAX AND WEED DUDE memes after IDLSIDGO dropped, because they were all to insecure to admit that a rapper which appealed to white teenage boys could be good.

Everybody just throws around jokes they didn't come up with so they can pretend they're in an ultimate patrician taste club. It's the same as your white asf racist-ish uncle who complains about how rap is All About Fucking Bitches And Doing Drugs

90% of rap is about fucking bitches and doing drugs

brockhampton's about fucking dudes and doing drugs

These cats only know how to make singles. It baffles me how nobody has said how incohesive their fucking albums are. Its like a greatest hits compilation of King Crimson, Mariah Carey, and fucking Blink-182. Their albums flow that bad.

lmao this shit is for underage b&

just listened to about 10 seconds of their best song boogie and was able to discern this, move along

Brockhampton's just boring dudeski

Again, if everything was built around the wacky posse cuts they'd be good. But it ain't, so they're not.

This ties back into them trying to do everything at once. Instead of sounding diverse and flexible it just comes off as a directionless mess.

>their best song
Why do you have an opinion about which song of theirs is their best if you have only heard one?

Brockhampton is so diverse I love how they have a goblin.

kek

>falling for soyboy bait

What surprises me about this guy's was that they got famous incredible fast. Are they unironically no joke industry plants?

it wouldn't surprise me.
but i'd say it has more to do with people in the industry wanting people with a fabricated
"unique" image.

Anyone who can relocate ~15 whole ass fuckin people across the country on a whim has money behind them.