What was the best World Cup ever and why was it Germany 2006?

What was the best World Cup ever and why was it Germany 2006?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNbl_dScZ4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1998 was better, 2014 is on the level of 2006. All the rest (going back to 1990) was meh to ugh.

58,62,70,94,02 were the best desu

for me it's, 2010 > 2006 >2014. too young to remember 2002.

this

98 best cup.

>liking the shitshow of 2010

2014 was a lot better than anyone thought it was going to be

2002 was the worst thanks to too much refball

>2010
Why?

Memes.

Waka waka?

EASY

best memes

korea refball

I forgot that all you guys look for in everything

2014 group rounde was great, but the elimination round was meh as fuck

it was actually good desu

>2010>2006>2014

EH EH

What makes a good or bad world cup?

>meh as fuck
>7-1
What?

i really liked japan korea 2002 desu

pure shithousery and 'decent' football

my team doing well = good world cup
my team not doing well = bad world cup

Shut the fuck up! Stupid negro!

Fucking '02 my man. I'd never been so captivated by a competition in my life.

Hilarity and salt. '02 for salt. '14 for both. '06 because >France. I actually don't remember 2010 that well.

>Birth of the trying to win 1-0 4-2-3-1
>Italy win it without Vieri, with garbage Toni & Gilardino, & being the ultimate bracket babies
>African frogs get to the final diving for penalty kicks
>Ronaldinho & Kaka lay eggs
>Shit games in knockout stages where almost no one scores 2 goals
>Best world cup

No

2010 was only memorable for Rob Green's blunder and de Jong kicking that Spanish guy in the chest in the final.

WAKA WAKA

I can only really remember '06, '10, and '14, and '10 was easily my favorite

The hand of Suarez against Ghana? Vuvuzelas? French team chimpout?

2006 was a fucking shitshow because all the teams sucked. Very low level of gameplay, and all the stars played like shit besides Zidane. Im still traumatized that fucking Cannavaro was golden ball that year.

I liked 2010 because the finals brought some new teams to the table for once.

Also enjoyed 2014.

2002 will always have a place in my hear because it was my first cup and because of the marvelous campaign from South Korea who went from nothing to fourth.

>South Korea

Thanks to refball

2010 was pretty go-

BRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

People cry about this every time, fuckers here were crying refball on EVERY Brazil game in 2014.

Unless you have any actual evidence (Like leaks from that time), this is meaningless.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Granpa here. first one I recall is Argentina 78, barely. Best memory is Spain 82, which had ebin games like Brazil-Italy, or Germany-France

granpa go to bed you have alzheimers

in Arg 78 you got multi-raped, and what is even worst, you sold your ass to the argies for peanuts. Don't forget

Also, I'm in bed kek

The worst forced meme in Sup Forums history

how old are you? are you a real grandfather?

45, no children. Shitposting for ten years now

Mexico 86 was truly amazing thanks to Diego, forgot to say

are you a wizard or something? im approaching that status, give advice

I fugged hundreds, never commited. Now my beauty is fading I'm turning into a bitter hermit. It's ok, I had my fun and there are still prostitiutes.
No advice can be given for the path you must choose in this big meme life is. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself, go to jail, etc. Basics.

damn bro, I think i might end up like you, Im 25 a grillfriend of 2 years straight up told her recently I wanted to bang other chicks but still be with her. she wants to marry and I just want more pussy.

any advice?

Let's stop. This for the ebin football worldcups, son.

Im a different user, but youre right gramps

thanks uncle charlie

98 was best I´ve seen, 14 a close second

Check out the ref from the SK-Italy game you fucking chink nigger.

Just google it and watch the YouTube videos. Also the referee from the South Korea games was sent to jail in a different match fixing incident

And in the end, the refballed teams are laughing.
South Korea played Spain, Italy and Germany.
And who won the next three World Cups?

2006 > 2014 > 1994 > 1998 > 2010 > 2002

Like pottery.

In my experience, France 1998 > Germany 2006 > Brazil 2014 > South Africa 2010 > ugly corrupted gooks 2002. I consider that world cup the beginning of "modern football".

>tfw no kiddo remembers the great XX century ebin WC

damn..
the memories

>ballsack
what a great player he was

PALLA TAGLIATA MESSA FUORI, C'È PIRLO, PIRLO, ANCORA PIRLO DI TACCO... TIRO... GOOOOOOOOOOAL GROSSO GROSSOOOO GOL DI GROSSO GOL DI GROSSO!!! MANCA 1 MINUTO, MANCA 1 MINUTO GOAL DI GROSSO, GOAL DI GROSSO!
INCREDIBILE! SIAMO SOPRA E MANCA 1 MINUTO!!! SIAMO SOPRA E MANCA 1 MINUTO!!!

Yeah and you deservedly got 7-1'd for doing so.
It was all the hype and grandeur and the endless refball and overall faggotry you brought that made 7-1 such a special game.

Niggers robbing fans in SA

Also Barça winning the WC

i was 7 back then and i collected all of it with my dad (2010 one too). too bad when i found it under my bed after 10 years it was is such shit condition and the ukraine page was missing... At least 2010 is in nice condition.

>under the bed
what players did you fap to the most?

GOATSUNALDO kek i also remember that i was crying when argentina lost to germany on penalties.

I always go with the based mannschaft, however io must admit I support the argies too, mainly because my memories of Maradona 86 stretching the english anuses to the max

2002 WC

Fucked up time zone,watching football in 9 am
So much refball
Based Korea fucked up everything

> >E >A >S >Y
> BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> Maradona's time to fap
> mad Aguirre
> Spanish ref btfo the Germany vs Serbia game
> Sup Forums - English goalkeeping
> Sup Forums - Malian refereeing

South Africa 2010 was a highlight in Sup Forums history.

FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCK

I completed that album. I was looking for it around my stuff and couldn't find. Now I'm worried my mother gave it away.

WHEN I GET OLDER

This
2010 might not be the best in terms of play, but it definitely brought home the most in Sup Forums memes

I WILL BE STRONGER

1. 2014
2. 7x1 and other memorable matches
examples:
>The final
>Spain Netherlands

>because of the marvelous campaign from South Korea who went from nothing to fourth.
I hope you die.

Last WC with a proper leather ball.

no 2002 used a leather ball as well, i owned a copy

teamgeist in 2006 was the first synthetic one

>There are people in this thread that were kids during the 2006 World Cup

>I was 9

This tbqh

i wasnt even born

but Germany always plays an excellent rol in WCs. Semis are almost a must

>the last tournament in which England won a knockout match
jesus christ

My team wins the cup = My team did well
My team doesn't win the cup = My team didn't do well

the saddest fact about WCs is that 1966 masquerade cup they gave you clearly not deserving it. Im so glad nowadays you are shit tier at best

dont be a mong. If your team wins quarters and semis you have reasons to enjoy the WC regardless the final game score

I wouldn't say the team is shit tier, it's not great I agree but not shit. The coaching is terrible though, which I think is most of the problem

>vuvuzelas were 7 years ago

overrated players, that overconfident attitude thinking it is still 1936 or something. How funny you refused to play the WC back then because it was for plebs KEK. And over all, a huge lack of talent in the midfiled, bad defenders, non existent keepers and probably too much pressure with the fucking media and crappy tabloids

Great games and great memes make a good WC.

GOAT song

youtube.com/watch?v=CNbl_dScZ4A

lmao all the matches were on in the midle of the night for you, you mostly likely watched about 2 matches tops the whole tournament

What did Brazil had anything to do with the refball?
That was all on Korea. Or it would be only good if the team that defeated the cheaters won the WC? BS, it was an unfortunate what happened to Italy and Spain but we don't have nuffin to do with it.

2010 > any

>when you remember 2022 Qatar but then realise you might already be dead by then

You say so because Barça won it, right?

It couldn't be because, I don't know, Spain won it or anything, could it?

Everyone knows '94 World Cup was the best. We know how to put on a show...even if it is for faggy foreign football fanatics.

>Futbol

true but outside of that how many memorable elimination round games can you remember from 2014? as a whole they were a lot less entertaining and fun as the group rounds

>2010
>A good World Cup
Wew