drivemehomeplease.bandcamp.com/album/infinite-tsukuyomi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fmw3Lsq1hk
shandica.bandcamp.com
josephgates.bandcamp.com/
peiiste.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
funnynotfunnyrecords.com/products/610043
vocaroo.com/i/s0jz9ZVqy38Z
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com
luxurybucket.net/buystuff.html
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/daevhelsinki
grndyurteeth.bandcamp.com/
sunnivamusic.bandcamp.com/releases
withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years-ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dominicbennett.bandcamp.com/
>folk
>alternative

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>folk, ethereal, electronic, atmospheric

Thanks for listening. Album "Orbiter" out TOMORROW, on 2/8. Two singles "So New" and "Ot Ohadi" out now!

therealludovicotreatment.bandcamp.com/releases

>metal band

alexandergat.bandcamp.com/album/lifes-a-movie

>Ambient Hip-hop
>experimental, soundtrack

Fuck dude!! This stuff is wild

kriazombis.bandcamp.com/album/eternautas-2

>post punk
>rockabilly
>metal
>argentinian rock

Do you like Jeff Buckley?

I do like me some Jeff, but I didn't listen to him until somewhat recently. I have heard tell that I resemble him...

smooth, relaxing beats, nice zelda mix too. good rapping, good flow. whack pics of winona. i like it.

man, early versions of new tracks but released over 2 years ago? nice relaxing acoustic stuff, but i'm curious as to if you're going to actually rerelease some of these songs.

-pleasance house

Bingo

Yeah, I've got three albums I've been working on, and I'm about to record them consecutively one after the other. My creative output is lessened when I'm being a wagecuck.

drivemehomeplease.bandcamp.com/album/infinite-tsukuyomi

New album coming next Friday. Until then, enjoy this.

>synthpop
>bedroom recordings

hah i feel that. excited to hear the stuff cause the early versions are great!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fmw3Lsq1hk

shandica.bandcamp.com
>janglepop
>guitars
>chill, dreamy, mellow
>sad boi.

Reccs:
Beautiful.

josephgates.bandcamp.com/
peiiste.bandcamp.com/
heavy electronics
based apocalypse jams

Thanks man, real kind.
Appreciate that a lot, I'll be around
Really enjoying this, passionate vocals and lovely mix of acoustics and ambient sounds. Something tells me a great deal of work went into it. Really nice, fantastic I'd say. Keep this up.

Soft and sweet, kinda lofi. Like the jammy feeling of it. Vocals are kinda quiet and subdued, so I'd say you have nothing to lose so just go all out man. Amazing what difference a little confidence can make. Overall, it's nice

Catchy, man. Got potential, songwriting is pretty decent

Listened to Nature Presence. Feel like I'm drifting through the desolate wasteland. I guess it all just barrels into Hell by the last track but I genuinely enjoyed the more colorful moments. Fine notes of the balance between Chaos and Order.

Cheers! Vocals are my biggest fear. Looking to record new stuff soon so I'll try, Thanks for the confidence boost!

droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
q4r5-w4nm
fslf-hp56
5hsm-522y
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

upcoming shows:
feb 11 in richmond
www.songkick.com/concerts/32271669
feb 21 in philadelphia
www.songkick.com/concerts/32204724

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

pre-order the cassette release:
funnynotfunnyrecords.com/products/610043

God that gif is accurate, people used to tell me all the time I look like him.

Good for you, user. He a handsome boy.

I made this
vocaroo.com/i/s0jz9ZVqy38Z

I'd play that video game.
Also, listening to this crashed my browser.

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

Out for preorder, all my 5 EPs, in smokey black double c50 cassette format, with artwork included inside. luxurybucket.net/buystuff.html

recc

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

RECS:

Defintiely need a better vocal mic, practice with a metronome and stop listening to Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver and find yourself.

What the fuck FLUTE IN PUNK?? I'm confused as fuck. Nice mixing tho, very bright and stereo. Perhaps could use a little more low end. Otherwise little else to offer of originality in the punk world.

Be a little darling and leave a comment or a like on my Soundcloud and I'll verily do the same, famatron 5000.

> Electronic, Pop, prog, other

soundcloud.com/daevhelsinki

Wow

Elephant in the room has this feeling as if the beach boys came back to life to help you record the vocals. And the way Fraction of Me feels so free, it gives off a very fun aesthetic. Good stuff, if it stays this good there's no doubt the rest will be great overall

New album already?? Excited to hear this man

>practice with a metronome
pleb.
>stop listening to Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver and find yourself
Thanks for the shitty advice, random soundcloud electronic artist.

Hmmm, taking advice personally and getting mad....surely that's a brilliant attitude in the high competitive music industry!

I'm not mad, I just prefer folk sensibilities to electronic. Also, did Bob Dylan use a metronome? Maybe you need to expand your horizons a bit. You're music sounds very good for what it is.

your*

I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan, and yes he played tighter than what I hear from your playing. Don't fall for the "Did Jimi Hendrix blah blah blah" trap, because you are none of those people.

I'm not trying to annoy you, just want you to get better. You have ability but there's so much de-sync in the music it's hard to latch on to. Of course, just my opinion I accept I could be wrong.

Thanks for listening to my shit anyway, 'preciate it.

Bon Iver became a millionaire though, wise trade off

Na it's cool. Thanks for taking the time. I know I'm not Hendrix or Dylan. I'm somebody else. These are all demos (recorded with laptop and phone mic). I will professionally record it at some point.

DO IT, get serious and make some awesome shit.

Yeah, but two stones thrown at the same area rarely hit the same spot. Don't carbon copy other acts out of financial gains, that's a surefire way to undermine your credibility and seem dis-genuine.

Thank you, believe it or not, I will be remembering your advice. It's nice to get a deeper criticism.
Tbf, I don't even sound like Bon Iver or Fleet Foxes....

No prob at all, that's what these threads are for: growth.

Agreed.

tearsofchronus.bandcamp.com/album/bleed-ep-2

New EP

>various genres
>industrial rock/metal/hiphop/folk

Recs:

sometimes it freaks me out when i see
>various genres
on an EP because if it turns out to be good I'd hope there was another chance i would hear more of that artist's side. When will a new full length album be out?

grndyurteeth.bandcamp.com/
>indie folk emo acoustic

I'm not sure when the album will be done to be honest, I'm trying to really pace myself on this one since a lot of my previous material was rushed and I was never quite satisfied with it in terms of performances and production. Maybe sometime this year? It's part of an ongoing storyline I started with a few other albums of mine, and I'm working on a novel publication for the story so ideally I'll have the first novel out before this album comes out but we'll see.

This is just kind of released as a teaser for the album and a taste of some of the different sounds that will be incorporated. I think the most consistent influence throughout my discography is doom metal and shoegaze, and those elements will be on the upcoming album as well.

That first track.... I recognize that.
Is that the video in which there's an asian guy in a car yelling at a strange witch character hobbling in his direction?

sunnivamusic.bandcamp.com/releases

Been Compared to talking heads/Chicano Batman/prince/......

Well I'm interested in what you would describe Bleed as being. I hear more of an industrial/nu-metal influence. What would you say it falls into? Is this what a portion of the new album will be like?

You are correct!

haha nice use of that

thnks boss.

Yeah, industrial/nu-metal I'd say, inspired by projects like Android Lust, NIN, Otep, etc. It was one of the first tracks I wrote that inspired the story of the album. Bleed represents a moment in the story where the main character is being confronted by an evil deity. I wrote it as a sort of allegorical representation of my struggle with gender dysphoria (hence the angst lol).

My split album Amid The Ocean with my friend Reign Of Apollo tells a story of a group of heroes at sea on their way to a mysterious island in search of the supposed goddess of the seas, Ever, to fulfill an ancient prophecy. It ends with the two main characters awakening the ancient Leviathan beneath the sea and destroying their ship. The specific details will be expanded on in the books I'm writing, but the album I'm currently working on (working title of Weathering Treachery) explains what happens when the character Maeryk is sent to the ocean floor and discovers a rip in the fabric of reality.

My albums usually blend several genres including doom/traditional heavy metal, shoegaze, folk, sometimes hip-hop, industrial, some slight blackgaze influence, etc. It's all over the place lmao. I've heard people call some of my older stuff prog but as a prog fan I don;t think that fits; I'm influenced by prog but I wouldn't call anything I do very progressive. I just write in the styles that feel right on a song-by-song basis and I'm slow to discard ideas that stick even if they aren't always consistent genre-wise because good ideas aren't always common lol

I appreciate your curiosity and questions!

>Ambient
>Drone
>Soundscape

withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com

Album out now!

Also, like your stuff. Sounds like the beginning of something promising. Use all the passion you got!

>expanded horizons
>bob Dylan

Where do these people even come from?

>expand your horizons
>Bob Dylan
These things were mentioned in two different statements and were unrelated.

Shit my horizins weren’t expanded

Well user, you got me good.
Guess I'll give up musics nao

>Where do these people even come from?
Where is it you think you are exactly?

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, power pop, alternative
Also any advice from any of you guys who put music on spotify and apple music? I just got on lately and was curious to know how you all built your listener bases on those platforms?
recs

recs

visionescape.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-hide-in-a-cave-for-fifty-years-ep
>sludge, doom metal
>groovy and bluesy