You didn't fall for this scam, did you Sup Forums?

You didn't fall for this scam, did you Sup Forums?

Are all trans people mentally ill or only the hardcore who get into body mods?

i remember some cunt selling it early for a couple hundred

the music is so greasy they're packing it in pizza boxes lmao

you know how i know vaporwave is dead?

Vektor here; twas i.

fuck I wish I had all that delcious pizza

pizza

I liked the idea of vaporwave. shame it got driven into the ground like anything else good.

Such a fucking shame. It was the perfect baby of the zeitgeist. The better, more tasteful vaporwave music and art, that is.
Not the retarded, poorly made dreck that got spammed on /gd/ for years. It was like an army of identical underaged retards with photoshop with just continuously assaulting my eyes. It was so tasteless.

I sure did.
Where's my fucking record, OESB

>tfw i got my record on time

lmaoing at your lives

Story?

pizza

Vinyl pressing of Floral Shoppe made by a small-name bandcamp label which was woefully underprepared for the demand. OP's pic is the packaging operation, hundreds to thousands of orders being packaged by a team of about three people. There was an update email sent to buyers a couple of months ago which was full of hilarious amounts of salt and passive aggression.

marx debunked

Got the email?

Well that shit is almost 10 years old. Hard to innovate on what is sort of like remixes.

Jesus christ

i want to own epic meme.

You're damn right, I couldn't help but laugh when I got that email. Whatever though, everyone falls for a scam at least once in their life in some form or another. I'm happy to wait until I get my plastic disc of meme music.

And they say Sup Forums is a bad board.

Would you mind post exceprts from that email?

Christmas came early this year

Vaporwave comes from the 90s term VaporWARE which was what tech people called software that got announced and given a release date but never actually got released.

LOL. I sell records online and it takes 2 mins tops to package one.

Nothing against Florral Shoppe itself, but you have to be fucking insane to buy it on vinyl. Just download it and get a poster of the art printed if you love it so much. Other than the coolness and art, vinyl has no benefit. Especially on new music. Especially on new music that was produced in the way that Floral Shoppe was. Digitally, low quality, and very sloppily. It's painfully ironic to buy and listen to vaporwave on vinyl.

i knew that

nobody actually called their own music vaporwave

You're completely right but I stand by my decision to buy a copy. Some retard will be willing to buy it off me for more than I paid.

Wait that album just recently got pressed on vinyl and people are actually buying it? What the fuck? It’s a fad genre that came out like 3 years ago

Everybody needs a shitty record in their collection for their kids to say "what the actual fuck" about when they find it.