Remember when Mcnabb was a viking

>Zeke
>thinking his suspension will be overturned or reduced

HA! This guy.

Almost everyone elses suspensions do

Ynr the defender of the buscuit as a Texan

>ever picking a black QB

ITT: Excellent Uniforms. I'll start.

NFL basically has came and and said we are going to suspend zeke just cause at this point. It's clearly obviously they're doubling down as an attempt to fix their image after mishandling every single DV case to date. The worst part is they're mishandling this one by being fucking retards and catering to the uneducated normie opinion of "durr the victim is always right"

Well, the NFLPA agreed to allow Goodell such powers. And when it comes to domestic violence -- whether or not it's proven! -- the NFL will NOT be lenient on it.

First offense is 6 games, period. People can dislike it, but that's how it is and will be for a few more years until the NFLPA renegotiates the terms.

I think its funny no one is getting pissed hes getting BTFO for something that he did before getting into the NFL. But whatever hes a cowshit and they are all criminals.

No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can’t throw an out route the way I can. No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game – this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play. Imagine taking Brady’s intellect and Brady’s preparation and putting it on a guy with Cam Newton’s body. Why can’t I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That’s what’s driving me now.

Might be a signal for the Cowboys to get their shit together in general. Christ, they have a lot of PED/disciplinary shit going on.

This guy is a real hoot. Hes shitposting in his pressers, reads like a copypasta. God speed kid, I told you all he was the best QB in the draft.

eighteenth for Pats repeat

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHABA

>tfw falling for the black QB meme ruined 1991, our best season ever

Fuck you Andre Ware

> I think
Stopped reading there. No one cares what you have to say attention seeking faggot
That doesn't mean it's right to just suspend people cause you're trying to cover your own ass. It's being disingenuous to the people who are affected by DV and want to see justice. Meanwhile this is ruining a man's image for life because the (((NFL))) wants to give lip service to the media for good boy points.

>mad i callec the cowshits criminals

>That doesn't mean it's right to just suspend people cause you're trying to cover your own ass.

I know. Big Ben's suspension, for example, was stupid. But, the NFL doesn't really function anymore on what's right or reasonable: it's what they THINK happened, or what's "more likely than not" the case.

Like I said, though: I expect the powers Goodell currently has to be stripped or lessened to a large extent when the next negotiations happen in 2020 or 2021 -- whenever they are.

>kit

The NFL holds all the cards man. As long as the players keep acting like fools who need the NFL to govern them they will never make any progress

>DEM SAWKUR FAGGOTS BE TRYIN TA FAGGOTIZE OUR SPORT REEEEEEEEEEE

>My nigga Prez Trump got his official Superb Owl ring from Patriots.

He is in Wrestling WWE Hall Of Fame
Political Hall of Fame
And if Patriots win Owl this year again Prez Trump would have won 2 Owl Rings and possibly going into Football HOF too like Jerry Jones!
He is a 3 sports superstar my niggas. Like Bo Jackson

Faggot, it's tradition to >Greentext foreigner's foreign words in any thread on Sup Forums

I was trying to be funny, but that was apparently lost on you.

>ynr Robert Kraft getting his ring stolen by based Putin

> MaD I CaLlEd ThE cOwShItS
No I really don't care what stupid little thing you come up with. You're lucky I'm on my phone coming back from work on the train otherwise id have you filtered. Like having any job, not that id expect you of all people to understand what that is, can be affected from actions that happen before and after work. Fortunately in this case zeke didn't do anything and hes beong suspeneded just cause. but you're too much of a dense retard to grapple with this fact so now you sit on Sup Forums for literally 8 hours plus a day typing and desperately trying to get attention from strangers on the internet who all call you a faggot. And yet despite everyone wanting you to kys you are so desperate for friends you will take this shit existence because anime body pillows and cumming into your palms as you weep from your bedroom widow watching the people on the outside living life is killing you. Fuck off

Didn't Goodell just get an contract extension or someshit? Or something like in talks to further his contract? To keep on ruining the NFL with feminist, lebo female coaches that are subpar, SJW rulilngs/suspensions, and appeasing Anti-American cancer like BlackLiesMatter?

Well it wasn't very funny and there's nothing wrong with soccer

>give the man all the power during the last CBA
>cry about it when he uses said power to BTFO nogs for nogging
name a bigger cuck than the NFL PA

Eh, better luck next time for me, I guess.

S E E T H I N G

Trips checked

yeah fuck that nigger Brady

He is in talks for an extension, but that's different than the NFLPA and Commissioner agreement, iirc.

WHATS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?

You just jelly Trump is now tie with Flacco on Owl rings my nigga. And Prez Trumps was more challenging to get . While i respect and like Flacco, he only had to beat meme Kaepernick. Bama never won an Owl ring either.

shit

I mean

WHATS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM

>cheat
>on a team with a history of cheating
>get suspended
woooowwwww, no matter how hard you retards move the goalposts you seem incapable of understanding that deflating the balls is against the rules

What the fuck is Lesean doing

>I didnt attend high school chemistry
yikes

>Pats-Packers owl

This'll never happen, stop trying to make it happen

Remove this image. Its racist and symbol of white supharmacist.

Flacco BTFO Luck, Brady and Manning in that order to get to the owl.

Trump only had to BTFO el rato and Hilldawg

> deflating football's
Mind if I ask for evidence?

>be tom brady
>having your kicker win you 3 super bowls
>win the next 2 super bowls on the worst play call in NFL history and the most historic choke in NFL history
must be rough to have an asterisk on literally all of your chips lmao

Its on the cell p-

Oh wait, Tom destroyed that after it became known he called that guy "the deflator"

God I'd kill to find an HQ copy of this game

>destroy his cell phone so they can't see he is guilty
>unironically believe tom is clean after this happened
ayyy lmao

> kicker moved the team into scoring position
i love this meme so much

its about PR

Lol? Gost missed 2 vs carolina

just fuck off retard

Why is RG3 still a free agent? I thought he was a good player

They've been predicting it since 2011, and here we are.

Well meme'd.

>Gost

>

fuck i meant vinatieri

Everyone laugh at this bandwagoning pats nigger.

What's it like being in a coma since 2012?

>tom brady fails to move the chains enough for TDs
>doesn't matter because he has the best kicker in history
>pats bandwagoners still give TB the credit for everything

That wasnt a typo you bandwagoning faggot

> cell phone records don't exist beyond the physical phone
He could've had personal shit on there and again go get the records from the phone company. I fucking doubt the nfl has the authority to demand employees hand over personal possessions. Should've gotten a warrant to use in court if they wanted it that bad

I googled that shit, and Manning was before Brady. And nigga had to do some Muracle Mile High shit against Manning only to get to the GOAT Brady. Then Kaepernick was a gift almost.

Prez Trump had to beat all liberal Fake News tranny media and he did not have the game experience of Flacco. Trump's Owl ring more deserved since nigga is a Rookie undrafted free agent.

How bad is the Carr and Stafford deal going to hurt the Packers once Rodgers is up for a new deal?

>cell phone records don't exist beyond the physical phone

Wew lad. Too bad you need a judge to sign a warrent for that and since cheating in a sports game is not a criminal offense a judge cant sign off on that.

all the cheese in Wisconsin

maybe not as much as you think

Rodgers will be in his mid 30's.

Also not out of the question he wants a second ring more now than he did in the past and takes a discount like Peyton did in his final season or like Brady does.

>be accused of something
>first reaction is to destroy evidence
>brady slurpers think he must be innocent
the absolute STATE of pats fan intelligence

Matt Ryan will get 170 million 8 year contract next year. And ruin the Falcons permanently.

>Willingly turning in your personal phone.

This is how I know you nerds and weebs don't have gf's that send you nude pics.

Save some of that bait for later sir.

you now remember Cam hesitated to recover a fumble in SB50

>cheating in a sports game is not a criminal offense
Only until some high-rolling sports bettor pays some politicians a bunch of money to get the law changed.

can the rams try any harder for good press?

He didn't want to risk his body user. And Owl appearances grow on trees. There's always next time.

>tie game
>better score a touchdown to make people feel better

I said get a warrant. Try reading you fucking nigger. And the funny thing about court is you need admissible evidence and since they had none you can't use assumptions and feelings as arguments. But again you're a dense neet and have your mind made up.

>Peyton

He unironically was forced by the Broncos to take that pay cut.

>first half of the season: Broncos, Phins, Chiefs, Iggles, Gnats, Raiders, Broncos, Pats

How the fuck are the Chargers going to handle this? Fucking brutal first-half before the Bye.

He has a history of cheating so he lost the benefit of the doubt.

y so mad

>no officer that wasnt drugs i wass throwing in the storm drain when you walked up. Prove it, i know my rights, reasonable doubt, AM I BEING DETAINED
thats how you sound right now defending Tom dindu Brady

Nigga, he had his cock picks on there and pics of Gisele.

No intelligent person would give their personal shit to any liberal tranny court or agenda. Because It will leak. Besides it was NOT even a criminal matter in any way like when Hillary destroyed her gov issue phones under her actual criminal investigation.

no he wasn't

he's a bodymore fan. he's got nothing else.

Not like you cant find embarassing pics of his disgusting whore wife on the google machine.

>Cam

He pussed out when it counted. And literally cried that whole OWL game vs Broncos bc shit was not going his way.

>(((only))) 5 inches?
>4 game suspension this shit is unacceptable

tee hee

Top 10 draft bust?
Top 5?

Again not how court works. You just admitted the entire argument was pure conjecture. Nice job idiot. Also you don't need to be convicted of crime for a judge to sign a search warrant.
> Being arrested means you're guilty
Wow are you fucking dumb. You can get arrested for anything. Cops arrest people for filming them and say it's against the law. It's not against the law. There is no law. They arrest you for obstructing justice but they will release with no charges filed because you never committed a crime other than annoy them.

Brady's collar on this jersey differs from Branch and Welker's -- wonder what's going on here

>wow Tom, your fingers are so big
>a-are you sure you're ok with this, Ben?