Fant4stic

Thoughts on this piece of shit?

I am gay!

I am gay!

Might have been a mediocre movie seen as "too dark" for its source material if Fox had just left it alone instead of reshooting 75% of the movie behind the directors back.

>rat face smart stretch goy
>invisible ho was adopted by black johnny storms family
>le rock man

Came here to post this

Kate is ugly as sin.

I am gay!

Josh Trank did too much xanax and this was the end result.

What's the significance? It's a meme?

For no reason other than making fire guy black, they made him black.
Also, I'm gay.

It actually made me feel a bit nauseous after watching it.

Just Anons being proud about themselves.

Human Torch's dad should've been Idris Elba

Had some interesting ideas but executed horribly

Better than BvS

This

It was Fantfourstic!!!

It's 2017 bigot, get used to gayposting.

Josh Trank completely ended his career with this dickflop

IRREDEEMABLE SHIT

I'LL WATCH AN ENTIRE SHIT MOVIE FOR ONE DECENT SETPIECE AND STILL CONSIDER IT WORTHWHILE

BUT FAN4STIC WAS JUST PURE SHIT

Pleb detected

I thought this was some indie guy who made it, but then I found out his dad won an Oscar.

Hollywood is Nepotism

Body horror thing parts were legit creepy

not really, i wish they'd went absolute ham with reed

He also was supposed to direct star wars and was removed from the project because of fantastic four.

the movie could have been very nice, but the reshoots killed it

Ridiculous. Somehow this was worse than the ones with Chris Evans and Jessica Alba. I'm starting to think that Miles Teller was only good in Whiplash because JK Simmons was treating him like shit the whole time. Anyway this movie was garbage. Pretty much everything about it was stupid.

it was FANT4STIC!

I can't watch anything with Kate Mara in it, she has a face that looks like she's constantly smelling a fart.

didn't even bother wasting my time for it

lmao

Is this true? Holy shit.

>Holy shit, a group of 4 main characters and none of them are black? This is unacceptable! How will we get the black demographic to watch it?
>I know, let's just race swap one of the characters and call anyone who doesn't like it a racist!

As for the movie itself.
>Hey I wonder what this weird glowing alien goo is. Better stick my hand in it, because I'm a genius.

top kek

this basically

I have very low standards for movies. VERY LOW. This was close to unwatchable.

>Which of the 4 characters should we race swap?
>Well it can't be the genius.
>Oh obviously not.
>How about the rock guy?
>No, he's always a rock guy so he wouldn't count as black anymore.
>Fuck, that just leaves the two siblings. We definitely can't get away with race swapping both of them.
>Guess we're gonna have to race swap just one of them.
>Which should it be?
>Well obviously it has to be the guy. Black women don't count. It has to be a black guy or they won't watch it.
>Okay, well how do we do this, make him adopted?
>No, we can't say the black guy is adopted, that would imply his father left and they'd call us racist.
>Fuck, so we're gonna have to race swap the whole family and only leave the girl alone.
>Yeah, and we're gonna have to show the race swapped family or people won't realize she's the adopted one.

None. I didn't even bother watching it.

I sincerely don't believe it was director's fault. Chronicle was very good. You just can't make something that decent and then just produce a pile of crap afterwards.

only capeshit i haven't seen lol

Totally wrong cast