I don't know what to say

I don't know what to say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say "I am gay!"

>That would imply that I would ever want to sleep with someone like you. I can afford better whores.

>literally implying you only bang chicks that you pay for

salty as fuck.

laughing it off is the only way to handle a situation like that.

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also eat too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you - but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well you think what you want about me. I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My family likes me. My fans like me. Because I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.

this, you have to build it up slowly, just bend over a bit and start quietly wheezing and shaking your body, then move on to the typical jewish laugh squeak where air explodes from your nose with a high pitch, and end up with a roar of laughter, two hands on the belly throwing your head back eyes towards the ceiling. would have idffused the situation very smoothly

I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?

just say "wait can you repeat that?"

over and over again

Idris Elba would know what to say

A G I N C O U R T

"Are you implying I'd want to sleep with you in the first place?"

JERK STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

what does an american kike have to do with agincourt exactly

this. then I'd ask why someone her age would think dicaprio or pitt would be interested. she's not only old but annoying.

>"I know you are but what am I?"

im 12 and what is this?

He should've just whipped his dick oit and started masturbating like he did in the wolf of wallstreet

do this

youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ

>smirk, nod slightly
>even crack a grin and pantomime giving her applause
>wait for laughter to die down before lifting up your head slowly and saying with a devilish grin

I don't think so babe, only prime rib gets to chow on this pork sausage.

it's self-irony to show you aren't full of yourself while still calling her out

ask how old she is then when she inevitably says something over 22, say "yeah they can have ya"

y-you too

Fucking hell.