Why are they so fucking terrible

Why are they so fucking terrible

>watching their review for one of the Macklemore albums
>the fat old one starts complaining about a song about Macklemore's friend addicted on pills
>"ugh, this is such a white problem. I can't empathize with this. why can't macklemore talk about BLACK problems?"
That's when I stopped watching DEHH. Myke is still cool though

cuz dey niqqas

You need to realize that racism is never ok under any circumstances and in any form. Jim Crow, Emmitt Till, Selma March, Rosa Parks, MLK, Malcolm X, CIA crack epidemic, School to prison pipeline, slavery, Little Rock 9, Trayvon Martin. Check yourself. Learn your history. Sit down, be humble, learn respect and empathy.

i think this is the first time i saw what the camera man looks like

Because theyre black. Its in their blood to dissapoint.

Is it in your blood to be a racist ignorant country bumpkin sociopath? Yes.

niggle is noggled

They've all got different tastes in Hip-Hop and discuss various albums in an easy to digest form, Myke's my favourite but they all seem geniune in their opinions and friendship and I find it enjoyable.

Any reason you think they're terrible or just being a troll?

The disrespect of Beezy must stop

Ken and Feefo are old, dusty normies.
Myke is an annoying pseud.
Beezy is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

How fucking new do you have to think that this is some sort of "whoaaaaa fukkin rekt u absolute pwnage 10/10 *airhorn blasts*" argument? Not just new to here but the internet in general outside of tumblr.

Feefo digs a fair enough of the new age hip-hop, and keys into that bumpinthewhip emotion, Myke talks most about lyricism and experimentalism, plus knows shit loads of underground rappers form the early 2000s, Beezy knows production off the back of his hand but his taste doesn't seem that varied but he's cool and relaxed about it anyways. Ken is more about emotion and storytelling and catchyness and black culture/history,

they are the best hip hop related channel on youtube though. you got honest discussion by 4 very different characters. you got somebody that's into experimental hip hop, one guy that's into underground hip hop, one guy that's into concious old-school hip hop and another guy that is into popular hip hop. lately even feefo has gotten "old" though. i think they are really missing that one person that's into the really modern stuff like lil uzi and lil yachty. it could lead to some crazy discussion. nowdays it has gotten kinda tame because they mostly agree with each other now. they are not afraid to review underground shit that won't get them much views. i highly respect them for that.

>Myke is cool though
Oh like when he dropped that clipping album cause it had the word twerk in it
That was pretty cool

You have the blood of your father and his sister, along with copious amounts of alcohol and PCP

That was his introduction to Clipping, no? And doesn't that album have the universally hated Tonight on it? I distinctively remember thaat Myke said those two hiccups made Clipping harder to get into, but he was impressed by the other tracks. Then he reviewed Splender & Misery and gave it high praise on his solo channel.

i like myke but he can be extremely stubborn sometimes. he created a new youtube series called "out of my element" where he wanted to listen to music that he usually wouldn't listen to and review it. basically music that gets him out of his comfort zone. people recommended him kero kero bonito and he went mad, accused his subscribers of just wanting to troll him and canceled the series. then he brought the series back but only people who give him money on patreon can now vote on albums he reviews. then recently he complained that people from patreon just give him albums that they know he would like and nothing that is "out of his element". like wtf dude.

yeah, true. I feel like people overestimated his understanding of the multiple levels in music when he shitted on that album

I dont remember but I bet
he said that his problem with Tonight was that it had autotune in it

>Feefo digs a fair enough of the new age hip-hop
Grown man clutching onto his youth.
>bumpinthewhip emotion
This is the most shallow appreciation of music that could possibly exist, and it should not be respected.
>Myke talks most about lyricism
Other than saying rap lyrics are "real," "dope," "introspective," or "relatable," Myke does nothing to critically analyze rap lyrics.
>Beezy knows production off the back of his hand but his taste doesn't seem that varied
Beezy is the only worthwhile American intellectual. His taste is beyond comprehension in the mind of normies.
>Ken is more about emotion and storytelling and catchyness and black culture/history
Emotion is something that every mentally stable human is interested in.
Ken has never said anything insightful about the narrative of a song or album. All of his comments on storytelling are little more than recognizing that a story exists.
I think you just tacked on black culture/history, because he is an ancient black man who occasionally makes a reference to growing up as a slave.

I think it's the way the autotune was used. Most Clipping fans grind through that song. me included. There's pobably a DEHH discussion video about autotune and I doubt he outright ever says it's objectively bad to use it.

I just did a breif summary of them, and standout reasons why I like them. Feefo brings more humour into the discussion to be honest. And Myke has done more talking about lyricism on his solo channel, fair play. Your bit on Ken is funny, but I always look at him like the ultimate old-head, he always sounds aged, but that's why I like him.

I don't need 3 extra Beezys in order to enjoy their content, but I'm not here to convince people on wether they're wrong or right; just to explain my opinion as I see fit.

>And Myke has done more talking about lyricism on his solo channel
Myke is incapable of seriously discussing the literary merits and meaning of rap lyrics. This is partially because 99% of rap lyrics don't give ideas with depth, but it is also due to Myke's poetic illiteracy.

Well he's definately not as concise as Lyricology 101 on Youtube but in my opinion he has good taste.

He holds up hacks like Aesop Rock on some kind of pedestal, because big words and pretentious literary references entertain his peanut brain, and wouldn't be able to see the lyrical genius of a song like Mercedes (ft. Alex Emami)

>Mercedes (ft. Alex Emami)
Well I've never heard of that song, so can't really say much about it, but to call Aesop Rock a hack is pretty bold.

I just read the lyrics to that song it's above average I guess, what 'lyrical genius' do you see in it?

>using quotation marks makes it ruder than I intended ha

Aesop Rock? More like Aesop Schlock.

Well done for thinking that up within the 10 minute gap of you spelling his name correctly. Glad it came to you eventually.

this is the most reddit shit i've ever read

You're the tripfag

hey pal

i just want to gently remind you that you're currently spending your valuable time attempting to make anonymous strangers mad on the internet by feigning ignorance

think about that for a minute or two

and then close your browser and go get some air

My time hasn't been valuable for over a decade. Just let me have this.