Posters that look like they were made by an 8 year old

Posters that look like they were made by an 8 year old

who ever gets paid to do these dvd covers for Seagal movies i want his job.

These aren't real.

Are they?

>Chuck Russell

He's...a good director...I didn't know Travolta was officially Direct To Bulgarian Home Video tier now.

>True Justice Part 2 Part 1

>True Justice Part 4

Is this like Leonard Part 6?

The best thing about Seagal dvd covers is how he always fires a gun without looking down the sights.

>all characters shown on the cover/billboard
So, so bad

what percentage of stunt men in seagal's movies would actually beat his ass in real life?

Probably all of them

>it's a seagal webm thread

kek, what is this shit

the master at work

>no magpul

even fucking civil affairs uses pmags, no special forces operator is running around with brownells bullshit

segal looks bad in most of these but this is actually good

what is wrong with it?

Who is still paying money to watch these fucking things?

This is lower quality than the lowest quality 80's trash that RIPPED OFF Seagal. Stuff like Ring Of Fire etc.

That wasn't even his line in pulp fiction, come on.

two words user

Foreign market.

Holy shit. Is he on a Segueway or just shooped across?

he walks so slowly that he'd get out of breath moving at that pace so they had to pull him along on winches for that scene

they're made dirt cheap in eastern Europe and distributed for quick profits

>Van Dam

How can someone who has been handling guns for so fucking long, even in a filming capacity be this inept

who knows

Ugh...white people

KINO
I
N
O

I dunno, it kind makes sense to switch hands if you're going from bending around a lefthand corner to bending around a righthand corner.

Its more ergonomic. You're gonna get a better/easier angle on what you're firing at.

Spetnaz etc prob do this with pistols too. You don't fucking know.

It's like a cardboard cut out being dragged in front of the camera, I can't breath oh god!

Pure kino lads

>Steven Seagal was a sheriff irl
>had his own tv show

Literally what the fuck is wrong with him? That one movie with Screwface is his best.

easy...

Maaaaan...I'm in tears right now ! What the hell is this from!?!?

fuck

It's ok

>AOL Keyword: Harry Potter

trent reznor?

Seagal was a big deal in my country(Romania) in the 90s. I would guess it was the same for Eastern Europe in general and other poor countries. Same as Van Damme and basically any actor that played the super-serious macho tough guy role. And it wasn't just kids that liked that shit, grown men did as well. People thought of them as actual role models.
When I see people from the west talking about them it always seems like it was a guilty pleasure kind of thing where everyone is in on the joke. But here, people actually had them as their favorite actors and shit.

shouldnt the front guy have at least a fucking shield

Seagal's not white! He's native american! And a bit asian. And slavic now I guess.

I don't know.. the filming looks good, hand slicing looks good if you ignore bad cgi blood, even the guy who got slammed through table acts good.. its just wooden steagal who ruins everything

well that's what you get for being born in a literal meme country like romania

Pure Seagal kino.

It has its perks. Great Internet for one. Uncapped optical fiber became standard in the early 2000s.

>posting the shopped version

Yeah sorry. Here's the original.