I thought it was just a silly rumour

I thought it was just a silly rumour....

who cares? stop talking about this white degenerate hasbeen

she looks so nice with long blonde hair
imagine her going all trad now, wearing dresses and hair braids

What say does she have, she's just the actor

>some slimey executive wants to fuck miley
>she says no
>he rapes her and then kills her
>picks some random girl to mileys body double with surgery
>she gets fame and money
>executive gets away with it

how likely is this?

0.4%

100%

.4% is actually a big chance

it would be way small if you said .04%

very

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

i preferred lizzy mcquire or maybe alex mack

>Pedowood

Very

Are you confusing 0.4 with 0.4%?
0.4 is 4/10, 0.4% is 1/250
A 1/250 chance is very slim.

TIGHT

0.4 is 40% tripfag dolt

friendly reminder Sup Forums is always right

that's what he said

not sure if retarded or joking

when will the yoga meme die there's no way doing that shit three times a week is healthy

>HINT:dan wasnt alone
that poor thing never had a chance

Brap, etc etc

Her deep voice makes me stiff.

>le good girl went bad in 20 fucking 17

this is soo old.

are you mental?

*sniff sniff*

It's very simple: .4 and 0.4 are exactly the same. How can someone be so stupid – oh, it's a trip. That explains that, then. KYS.

Learn2read samefag

Why did those fucking idiots at Sup Forums get so much for pizza gate but no one so much as sniffs in the direction of Pedowood

>0.4 is 4/10
>4/10 is 40%
>0.4 is 40%
you are so fuckin retarded lol

Pizza gate = nu/pol/
Pedowood = old/pol/

Did Dan really had his way with Icarly or is it a meme?

0.4 != 0.4%

Think of the % as a unit that shifts the decimal point two points to the left

You're welcome

It's a meme but also highly probable that Big Dan the Man is a kiddy diddler

>look into the property kcal9 owns
How the fuck am I supposed to do this.

>0.4 refers 1 if posters don't say nothing (you can say 0.4 of 1 trillion if you want)
>0.4% refers 100% always
Seriously, are you retarded or trolling?

Has Miley's vagina made an appearance yet ?

As likely as you ever getting laid.

This is obviously trolling but

>A percent is a ratio whose second term is 100. Percent means parts per hundred. The word comes from the Latin phrase per centum, which means per hundred. In mathematics, we use the symbol % for percent

>Only kids shows:

> Miranda Cosgrove, 16 "iCarly" $180,000
> Selena Gomez, 17 "Wizards of Waverly Place" $25,000
> Dylan and Cole Sprouse, 17 "The Suite Life" $20,000 each
> Keke Palmer, 16 "True Jackson" $20,000
> Miley Cyrus, 17 "Hannah Montana" $15,000
> Demi Lovato, 17 "Sonny With a Chance" $12,000
> Victoria Justice, 17 "Victorious" $12,000

Saw that at /x/ once. Cosgrove earned even more than all of them together. Suspicious at least.

Sometimes, you are not right. It happens. Grow up and deal with it.

I'm not ashamed to say I find her attractive

like cmon she has a cute face

that's what he said

but that is literally what he said

id fuckin wreck her and then id get really tired after a few minutes seriously what fucking exercise do you do to be able to thrust back and forth for longer its such a weird motion and id feel like a fucking idiot just fucking the air for exercise

Crunches, squats.

good question, deserves its own thread

if you go for the redneck look, sure

>In a trainwreck interview with GQ, Billy Ray Cyrus says "there's no doubt" that his family is under attack from Satan. The devil's instrument of torture: Hannah Montana. "I'll tell you right now, that damn show destroyed my family." Before the Cyruses moved to L.A., they had a group baptism in Tennessee. But the devil attacked as soon as his brood arrived at the Los Angeles city limits, when Miley pointed to a sign: ADOPT-A-HIGHWAY: ATHEISTS UNITED. "A physical sign. It could have easily said 'You will now be attacked by Satan. Entering this industry, you are now on the highway to darkness.'" At the time of the interview Billy Ray hadn't spoken to Miley since her bong-ripping video surfaced: "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. She's like a different person"

>She like a different person
>a different person

>>In a trainwreck interview with GQ, Billy Ray Cyrus says "there's no doubt" that his family is under attack from Satan. The devil's instrument of torture: Hannah Montana. "I'll tell you right now, that damn show destroyed my family." Before the Cyruses moved to L.A., they had a group baptism in Tennessee. But the devil attacked as soon as his brood arrived at the Los Angeles city limits, when Miley pointed to a sign: ADOPT-A-HIGHWAY: ATHEISTS UNITED. "A physical sign. It could have easily said 'You will now be attacked by Satan. Entering this industry, you are now on the highway to darkness.'" At the time of the interview Billy Ray hadn't spoken to Miley since her bong-ripping video surfaced: "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. She's like a different person"
>>She like a different person
>>a different person

That's not even supporting evidence. Hell, girl with wholesome upbringing gets corrupted is one of the oldest cautionary tales in the modern world, if she didn't turn into who she is now I'd be more more suspicious, frankly.

cognisantbart.gif

nah... Dan is a good man.

What's with the warts near her elbow?

Was it maybe because she already had been on a successful show?

bump for curiousity and more info

Look up project monarch