We Gunslingers now

>We Gunslingers now
>Where dat mf Dark Tower at?

What were they thinking?

You could at least make him sound like british thug yout' instead of american hood nigga

A nigger is a nigger

>role written expressly for clint eastwood to play
>his son scott isnt playing it
>instead we got some b-list black better suited for television

The bright side in all of this is that Dark Tower is shit, King is a hack, and nobody will care.

Just saying, you lack creativity but hey so does this movie.

If Elba is B-list scott isn't even part of the alphabet.

While it isn't much, The Dark Tower series is probably the best of Kings work.

Literally 'Smartest kid with down syndrome' argument, but anyway.

>dark tower
>MC is a virile kongolese man
>that subtle euphemism

really makes me think...

The dark tower fuckin sucked in the first place.

Now you're thinking with yids.

INSECURE
LITTLE
WHITEY

>Scott Eastwood
>having any acting talent
wewlad

>congolese

Nah mate his family's from Ghana or some shit.

King has plenty of novels (and short stories) that are great. I get where Dark Tower came from and it's sort of neat how it references so many of his other works, but it's shitty. He isn't the epic multi-volume fantasy writer. He's the 350pg. horror storyteller. That's where he shines, that's what made him famous, and that's completely missing from the Dark Tower series.

cant wait for that racist nigress to coincidentally become a racist white woman. which is nothing to do with an anti-white agenda which doesn't exist. no no, thats just preposterous.

is the movie going to cover the 2nd book, because that's where she appears

i unironically think Idris Elba is both a good actor and a handsome-looking guy

>the rare instance where a white character's race actually does matter
>LOL LETS TURN HIM BLACK ANYWAYS
Jews. Not even once.

>the rare instance

Sup Forums autists. not even etc

God, did these jews even read the books, Roland is supposed to look like Clint Eastwood. The revolvers also look wrong.

Only reason I can think for casting Idris Elba is that they aren't confident enough in the series to sell itself. Expect plenty praise from the media for having "a refreshing modern take on an outdated racist series".

That said I quite like Idris Elba, and I'm sure he'll try his best to live up to the role.

The first 2 TDT books were really great, but then he just fucked it up. What a shame.

idris elba doesn't talk like that

Nigger loving faggot.

nigger obsessed faggot (aka cuck-in-denial)

I haven't read the Dark Tower books in a while, but Roland is white, and the fact that's he's white is a big part of the second book, where him and the junkie (Eddie?) meet up with the Nigress with schizophrenia.

Also a lot was made of his blue eyes if I remember, it's what everyone notices about him.

I just want to see him fuck a white bitch with his dark tower I don't give af about what shitty book this is

And now everybody will notice him as a nigger.

We Django Now

I like Elba as an actor and think he could play any role well, even Bond

>Probs the only decent black actor still in the game

But lets not kid ourselves, the dark tower series could NEVER be adapted well into a movie. Its impossible to tell the story even remotely true to the books

>Also ignoring that after the 3rd book the wheels fell off and the story got worse with each new book

Just like game of thrones actually

I have nothing against Idris, I think he is a solid actor but god fucking damn I'm tired of this gender/race switch bullshit trend.

I don't give a shit what race Roland is, I DO care that he doesn't look like someone who has been trudging across a desert and living a life of horror and action. He looks like he's just left his colonial manor for a walk through town.

I'm more anxious about the IT movie. The script I read Pennywise doesn't act like a goofball at all. He doesn't kill on camera. Every form IT takes is corpse themed. Yawwwwwwn

datt expression:
>yo white boi
>wer da white wimmen at?

Viggo Mortensen should have had the part.
He would have been perfect.

You know who has blue eyes? Andrew Lincoln. You know who's all around a better pick than this nigger? Andrew Lincoln. Hell even Norman Reedus. Just give him some contacts. Sage

>started production in the current year
>the era of current year politoca was only a fad
>movie bombs, especially in chinese market
>jews have to pinch pennies
no more diversity hires

>he doesnt recognize wasteland and wizard and glass as objectively GOAT entries

Dude is bulky as fuck. Roland is constantly described ad being very thin and weathered, if they were going black actors they could have at least got Omar from the wire. I can see him more as The Gunslinger than this guy.

The leaked trailer had this YA vibe. Kid protagonist, bad CGI monsters, Matthew McConaughey as "cool" villain and generic glowing fantasy portals to other worlds
I have no problem with Elba as an actor but the Gunslinger is very clearly supposed to be basically Clint Eastwood from the Dollar Trilogy
He doesn't even wear a hat. It completely betrays the aesthetic of the books
I wish Frank Darabont started making these movies in the 90s, that would've been legendary

It's also likely Detta could freak the fuck out and call Idris some Uncle Tom House Nigger and hate his cracker lovin' ass too

So they made a white cowboy black, and I presume they'll make the black boy a white female, for maximum interracial penetration

Maybe those are just for the promo pics and they're going to add dust and shit when you actually see him in the desert. It's pretty likely I'm wrong thoug

>no hat

why? it's not a fucking super hero mask covering his whole face, you don't lose anything with wearing a fucking hat.

Because Hollywood literally just wants a movie where a black guy shoots white people

Why is The Neckbeard so easily triggered by television & film?

You legitimately deserve to die though. It's fucking hilarious that you're so unintelligent you start shilling when someone is a minority and then pretend it's all minorities who fit your criteria for shilling. You legitimately have the reasoning faculties of a 5 year old with brain damage. This is exactly why you permaban anyone who visits Sup Forums. You're flat out the least intelligent people currently alive. Look up confirmation bias then hang your head in shame you brain damaged simpleton pieces of fucking filth.

Instead of typing 'once', which is 4 letters, you chose to save time typing 'ect'.

Brilliant.

until you realize he has no jaw

Wasn't that the old script by Cary Fuckyounigga? I'm pretty sure that was scrapped completely after he left.

SANDLEWOOD

GRIPS

Why is the liberal so easily triggered whenever people complain about Hollywood blackwashing?

Why is telivision and film so easily triggered by the original visions of the artists they're forced to adapt from because they number of good writers in hollywood has withered to like single digits?

Nigger detected.

>We Gunslingers now
More like We Gunslingers Always
There were tons of cowboys who weren't white, you just don't know about them because "the hollywood jew" didn't produce movies about them

and by hollywood jew, I mean the sinister jewish cabal dedicated to controlling media empires is overstated and probably not anything more than nepotism (which exists in literally all industries)

I am an avid King reader, and I agree with you.
I bought the whole saga in paperback and read it thoroughly, I had an OK time but never considered getting back at it, unlike some of his other books. His short stories are great, most of his novels are great, but TDT is just OK imo.

But The Dark Tower series is clearly based off the Hollywoodisation of the Old West, its not an attempt at historical accuracy.

Just like this shouldn't be considered an attempt at honest adaptation.

How did such a hot guy get cucked? fucking women

They were too busy producing movies about the cruelty of slavery. Showing blacks being badass cowboys during a time period that had the worst racial inequality in American history is kinda counter-productive to the whole "evil whitey putting blacks down" narrative.

>Rich
>Famous
>Universally regarded as a great actor outside of Sup Forums
>Women drool for his big black cock 24/7
>still gets cucked

All women are whores

>t. Liberal cuckold

It happens all the time to niggers and whities.

If Elba can be cucked, what fucking hope do the rest of us have?

Hold me lads.

Hasn't Stephen King himself mentioned how much he approved of Idris?

who gives a fuck what that hack thinks?

It's his god damn book and he's helping oversee the adaptation

Nevermind, he just approves of it. I'm a dirty cocksucking liar

>The bright side in all of this is that Dark Tower is shit, King is a hack, and nobody will care.

What's he going to say, the truth? "Yeah they're fucking idiots and they're insulting a critical story element of my series?"

Dude just wants those paychecks.