Why don’t you support globalism???

Why don’t you support globalism???

because i'm not the one in control

im not a globe desu

I'd go into detail if it weren't sufficient to note that it's the Jews.

Countries lose cultural identity and heritage.

Globalism = open borders. I don't want shitskins in my country.

It serves the interest of multi national corporations instead of the countries citizens.

1 post by this ID

Because I am a patriot.

I think people are afraid they will be enslaved, or made to be stupid cattle. They are afraid that they will have to go to work, earn enough to live and have a high standard of living, but not ever be able to get rich. They are worried they won't be able to shoot animals for fun or own enough weapons to weaponize a small army. They are worried that their culture will be washed away (this one is actually legitimate). I could go on and on about the stuff I have read. But that's the gist.

I personally think people should stop fighting or trivial things and start acting like we are all humans. Either way, this is ages away... We won't see this in our life times. We'll die on Sup Forums waiting for the HAPPENING.

Because the only reason globalism is possible as an idea is because imperialism and nationalism moved our world further technologically, and it is only an attitude adopted by those that seek to ride on the coat-tails of others' successes.

If there's only one government with a world army what could stop it if it went full dictatorship?

You're a Canadian. We're the most multicultural, globalized, country in the world.

It will make skin a little brownish. That's bad, because my parents told me, or read that somewhere...
IDK, it's just bad, you know.

t. average Sup Forumstard

This: And the Earth is flat, not a globe

im support everything cause i hate the world

I believe in honor and morals.

Because niggers, spics, yellow niggers, sandniggers, and kikes are not equal to a white country.

I do not want to turn into tan like in Evangelion. I do not want to sympathize with trash because then it brings justification for them being evil and committing their evil acts. They must remain animals and reminded every day that they are animals because the trash brought it upon themselves and their fore fathers and people before them, because the trash can never learn. They just ooga booga and chimp out like the trash they are.

Globalists are the worlds wealthiest 0.5% individuals and multinational corporations, and the politicians who collude with those entities for mutual benefit. Globalists want to decrease average annual salaries of all workers. Globalists want to slow and reverse the growth of the world population. Globalists want to increase the number and rate of corporate monopolies. Globalists want full control over corporate and central banking. Globalists want full control over currency. Globalists want full control over national governments. Globalists want to exist outside of national government by creating a global governance and a global currency. Globalists want to end competition for their wealth and create a permanent global upper 0.5% wealth class. Globalists want a return to the feudal system with their families forever at the top of the pyramid.

True, but it isn't too late. We can still make Canada great again.

Kikes are probably better then us in every way except for the fact that they're missing empathy then again that maybe our weakness.

You have to push your fear of that aside and start thinking that maybe the powers that be don't want that? People will still need the freedom to create and invent, especially under a world order. If not, humanity would really just die away.

Sums it up pretty well. Nationalism has worked just fine for centuries. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Unfortunately, liberals think everything has to be "fixed".

YES! YEESSS!! When the Brexit happens, Canada will rejoin the crown!

KEK WILLS IT!

Why is "we are all humans" actually considered an argument?

It's fucking bullshit is what it is. It's like argueing that I should love someone in my extended family just because we share some genetics. It's an absurd abstraction that states we should all get along because of superficial similarities rather than judge based on merits.

Because big things tend to have big collapses.

Don't over think it. It just means we're all stuck on this rock together. If we don't find a way to make peace, we are going to kill each other.

Well said.

There's nothing wrong with that. War drives technology and growth. People die, but that's an acceptable loss for progress.

You're putting words into mouths and you have presented no proof. Show me where it lists who and what is a Globalist and what their master plan is.

All I see is that globalism is getting increasingly aggressive and suppresses freedom of speech, freedom of self determination and autonomy, has a racial agenda, and spies on everyone, and threatens hard earned worker rights. Whole cultures are going down the toilet, why should I be afraid? I globalism improved something I would be for it, but it doesn't improve anything. At least not for me.

Because then the differences are eradicated.

>I fuggin hate globalists it's just a bunch of rich cunts trying to use us like pawns
>if only we had a facist state then everything would be ok

Sup Forums logic

Because i dont want to concede soverignity to a very small group of psycopaths and pedophiles

You can't justify death for progress. Cooperation and think tanks will create more than war ever did.

>a fascist government would take over world wide
l m
a o

A completely united humanity will never happen. It goes against our nature. Even if the whole world consisted of a single ethnicity and culture, somebody would branch off to do things their way and kill those in their way.

Think tanks are the worst. RAND just bought a perfectly nice old stone building in my town and the first thing they did was put big red RAND letters on top of it like a bunch of fucking niggers.

Take a ride around the DC beltway loop and look at all the buildings. Go during rush hour and you'll have nothing better to do than look at them while it takes about 4 days to make it all the way around.

I'm white.

Which is why our culture grew by leaps and bounds during peaceful times right?

The fastest scientific progress has always been during war and cultural competition.

it is inherently inefficient

>Why don’t you support globalism???

Because people are not interchangeable units.

>interchangeable units.
Listen, goy, you'll never be in the cool club if you don't use words like "fungible."

>>getting increasingly aggressive and suppresses freedom of speech

People are ever getting eager to give hate speeches

>>freedom of self determination and autonomy

There is literally no evidence of this. If anything, people are more empowered to get shit done. Unless you're a fucking neet.

>>has a racial agenda

Yes, lets stop being racist. Racial mixing isn't bad. Time to let go of the passed. It's time for a World Culture.

>>spies on everyone

That's because people cheat and steal and fight and kill and generally put effort into these things

>>threatens hard earned worker rights

Right now, workers have no rights. We have a few things we can kind of grasp at, but basically we are fucked and have always been.
The UN wants to raise the standard of living for everyone who works. They want to standardize the economy and create sustainable development. They want to create jobs for those willing to work.

>>I globalism improved something I would be for it, but it doesn't improve anything. At least not for me.

I'm sorry, but I doubt you or I will live to see the improvements, or whatever. This isn't likely happening in our lifetimes. It seems like it's coming faster, but it's still decades away.

I'm not rich f.am, I'm blue collar worker and globalists want to import direct competition for me and lower my living standard.

Overly powerful governments. Growing superstates like the EU steadily kill of any possibillity to flee into less harmful conditions.

Once a state has too much influence it will slowly drain every last freedom. You can see it already happening the EU has enough power to roll out their censorship and dumb regulations.

Because it dilutes national identity and restricts the powers of domestic policymakers.

My government has the de-jure right to nationalize a company* but it does not have the de-facto right to do so because thanks to globalism international markets can give it an economic punishment beating.

*EU law is a bit fuckery on this, but then the EU is a globalized institution.

You're right. Think tank was a stupid way of wording that. What I meant was groups of scientists working together to create something or a particular cause without the hassle of economy.

Why aren't you dead yet?

Because telling us cultures do not clash when they fucking obviously do won't convince me.

oho!
the wit!
The American Wit!
#kek
#wewon
#tumblrtakeover

seriously though what the fuck is the Soros endgame? what the fuck does he want?

Money and power.

Protip:
The people coming to steal the accumulated wealth of generations of your nation and rape your sisters don't give two shits about "equality".

Because it's destroying my country and it's so blatant globalists brag about it while doing it.

Worse than kiddie rapists these people.

I work for a guy who used to work for Bell Labs, which famously used the policy of just chuck lots of money at smart people and let them do whatever. And it resulted in a lot of seriously good technology.

But he's still part of the blue pill group for lack of a better terminology. I say we need a grand jury system for how to direct science funding. We need useful idiots, not useless idiots. Smart science, not stupid science.

idk, honestly, i just don't want to be labeled as a lefty, that's all. i don't care about my culture, i don't love it. if globalism means i can freely into other countries then sure i support it. i see every other country as better than my country and my culture, so yes i'm willing to move out anytime.

Googled and added to my vocabulary. Thanks, user!

>don't overthink it
yeah, who thinks about things now a days? emotional idealism is great!

np I relapsed into a moment of whiteness

If you want to know another cool word, try "arbitrage."

Exactly. Throwing money at researchers and letting them do whatever they want, may yield some cool results, it may also waste a fuckton of money.

Directed research under pressure has consistently created quick and effective results.

Yes. That's the big plan all along. "First we get the money, then we get the power, then we get the women." Should have seen it coming! All this so that we can rob the rich and fuck my sister.

When you think like that, the bad guys, whoever they are, win by default. You need to at least something bigger than money and women are involved.

Because I'm white.

Way to cherry pick! You're gonna be a great politician some day, Bobby!

>oh no he called me out for being an emotional child
>f-fALLACY!!!

>arbitrage.

Fuck me. That's like inception levels of kikery.

I think we need both, honestly. When the PI spends all his time shmoozing more funding instead of getting his hands dirty on what he really cares about, and then the rest of the crew has to take up the slack just to climb their own ladders, then that's not super-effective either.

And the education system is so completely broken. Forget about the funding, fix that, and we'd probably get more ahead in the long game.

Destabilizing currencies and betting against them is what Soros does. His goal is to make more money, that's it.

Anyway, I'm off now. Good run everybody!

SOROS: BANNED IN FRANCE

yes you can. we are humans therefore we need to progress so that we may learn wats to avoid death, because the natural world doesn't care if we die individually or all together

Word. Salad.

They won't be singing songs under the rainbow of diversity when your country is an Islamic calaphite.

I feel bad for any sane Canadians left. We really should mercy-bomb you guys.

Well if you think about it, who (((arbitrates))) disagreements under the terms of the TPP and TTIP?

Is it your friendly local judicial system operating under the law of the land, or an (((arbitration board)))?

In that we agree.

Honestly I think the education system should abandon everyone who doesn't want to, or can't learn. Let everyone who wants to learn advance at their own rate.

And use the power of government to break the illegal student loan jew!

TOGETHER WE WILL UNITE TO FORM VOLTRON, FIXER OF ALL PROBLEMS AND CLEANSER OF THE COUNTRY IN OUTER SPACE.

I went to a high school full of niggers.

It was difficult to actually devote myself to my studies with all the chimping out going on. Teachers couldn't teach and would spend half a lesson just trying to get the nig nogs to shut the fuck up.

I could tell you stories from when my mom worked a school that wasn't even fully blacked up yet to one of the times I went on a field trip to a more diverse school.

The underlying cause is irrelevant compared to effectively making good use of everyone, from unlucky to lucky. Packing everybody into the same room is death for all.