twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

BUMP
U
M
P

wow posted withind minutes

where do you shills keep comming from?

>immediately goes on a monologue rant without the other guy even responding anymore

5:28 and 9:45 are gold

He talks about how he has become more pragmatic and is become less of an idealist,moving away from objectivism and anarchism.
We fucking called it guys he is going full 1488

Globalism is a RESULT of stefan's cucked views.
When you are socially dissident, and believe in liberal values like free trade, freedom, rights, equality, then the moral consistency is to allow it on a larger scale.

This is why I'm an honorarian. I believe in honor, hierarchy. Rights and freedoms don't exist. Chaos will turn into harmony through honor. It's the backbone of all civilization. What country with liberal views have ever become a kingdom or an empire? Kings and emperors are a product of feudalism; the mannered and disciplined spirit of the Chivalry in Europe or Bushido in Japan has persisted.

bump

B
...U
.....M
........P

DAILY REMINDER THAT MOLYNEUX IS A GIFT FROM KEK, A PROPHET OF KEK

How do I submit a question? I want to chat with him

BUMP
U....M
M....U
PMUB

Oh fuck, this is some long dose.

Trust the Irish to get good crap.

Heil Hitler!

freedomainradio.com/callinshow/
Contact here, be wary he can be very aggressive.

>damn if only I lived in a feudal society where I was a serf with no rights until I was forced to go die on a foreign battlefield that would be great

Guys do you literally realize how important this vid is in Stef's ideological evolution. He is literally stepping towards dismissing anarchism.

Goos jap

bump
..u
...m
......p

nice quads m8
this is a blessing from kek for this thread

We still need
>The Truth About the Holocaust
>The Truth About the Jews
>The Untruth About Adolf Hitler

You're retarded. That's not what happens.
Honor is a means of creating order out of chaos. We establish morals on the basis of social harmony; we establish honor on the basis of social harmony. Social harmony is the progenitor of morals and honor.

You don't want to live as a serf, I don't want to live as a serf; nobody wants to. The point of honor is to turn nomadic tribes into villages, then feudal kingdoms; and from there, it makes the people more harmoniously closer, through the establishment of honor, hierarchy, morality, manners, etc. If you don't want to live in a feudal society, that's fine; I don't either; but I do want to live in a harmonious society, not what we have now.

thanks m8

ty based steban pollynux

>not a single argument in this thread

>its a call-in episode

>What pisses me off about the six gorillion

>we'll change the world with logic and facts
He's still bluepillled. Neither peaceful nor hostile politics work that way.

>implying he's not talking about establishing a Platonist totalitarian state of philosopher-kings

THE 4TH REICH STARTS NOW

Logic is a very powerful weapon britbro, if you are relly good at using it you can corner someone into admitting things he doesn't want to.

Humans are primarily intuitive and emotional creatures, which is why you don't see much logic and reason in politics. That's why the cry of "RACIST" or "MISOGYNIST" carries far more weight than facts and rationale debate within politics.

where can I download only the audio of the talk??

freedomain radio website > podcasts

Kek

He became an ultranationalist. We did it Sup Forums

>The Truth About the Jews
He kinda did that here and there already.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8w7GxKIro

youtube.com/watch?v=ixTXVWk3OhA

>Libertarian fantasy
He said it. It's over, Sup Forums won

>1 post by this ID

Pol is always right and pol always wins

>0 arguments by this ID

I love molly, it gets the sluts fired up and makes me want to dance.

Real good t b h

>i see that my values are more western than colombian

wow south america is eastern and i didn't even know

fuck off we were colonized by you euros, we hold western values for fuck's sake

of course there is a cultural difference aka lifestyle but our core values are the same as north americans and europeans

i love how molyneux went from discussing philosophy and personal issues to nonstop conservative political commentary, I like the show so much more now.

thanks based molyneux

cant find it, only on 3h long which I wont listen for sure.

Anyways, will just put on 144p and watch on jewtube (afraid it will lag my freaking game)

top kek

>Brazil
>Western values
come on

I like his stuff on gun control and single moms but him doing his Canadian duty and going balls out for Trump really gives me hope

en.lmgtfy.com/?q=download youtube audio

tell me how we don't hold western values

don't try, this idiots don't get we have less chinese and arab influence than they do ,they don't understand we are the west to the west

>Libya
>western values

ITS

FUCKING

HAPPENING

God damn it, mods. Fucking do something about this insufferable shilling.

STOP. SHILLING. FOR. THIS. CRETIN.

how many videos is this guy shitting out? wtf

I DON'T SEE ANY ARGUMENTS HERE.

Pol worships an angry 5"7 Manlet baldlet on YouTube desu unsurprising

Wasn't hitler 5"8 and angry

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?

why do the callers nearly always sound like shut-ins who have never held a full conversation in their lives?

unless they've prepared some talking points in advance, most people are pretty bad when it comes to articulating their thoughts on the spot.

worshiping hitler is also stupid

Hitler was 5'9"
Moly is not 5'7"

A more apt title for this video would be 'Atheism vs. Christianity, The Death of Culture'. The majority of this episode was about that topic rather than Globalism.

I don't see enough arguments

>
>Moly is not 5'7"
this argument begs to differ

I'm really surprised more obvious Sup Forumslacks haven't been on. One day they will and will probably bring up Judaism. I'll Kek when that happens

Yep. Been heading that way for a while.

WHEN WILL STEFAN DEBATE THE DUKE!?

Because his main audience is Sup Forums and believe it or not, people on an anime imageboard can't really talk normally

Why did this become a thing?

some fellow bong spammed it in every moly thread,

Duke would BTFO Molyjew

>Jungleniggers
>Implying

Bitch, you incompetent retards are still finding uncontacted tribes in your own country. You can't even do a a fucking census.

You're not White.

You're not Western.

>implying they wouldn't agree on everything

Anudda