Raggi Thread

For the first time in history, Rome has a non-corrupted and female major.
What do \pol\ think about it and MoV 5 Stelle?

For the italian posters: don't be pasta niggers and speak english, so foreign posters can understand

Post it to avoid the
> 1 post by this ID
Personally I am happy, Giachetti was quite a PD meme

How do you know she isn't corrupted before she even does anything, wait at least some time before judging her

How can she be corrupted? she's "politically" born yesterday.

It's a nice test for M5s since Rome is a shithole almost impossibile to rule.
Let's see what can do theyr transparecy policy here.

Did she offer free pizza to voters or something?

So what is her political stance?

Its difficult to explain to a non Italian but basically the M5S is made up of people from different political backgrounds.
You have some of the leadership from the left and some like Luigi di Maio and Alessandro di Battista who have fascist backgrounds.
Whats is needed in Italy is that these people got together and have formed this party because the political situation in Italy is just a huge joke and something has got to be done.
The left and right are all corrupt and offer no hope and are in the pockets of the banks and big business, their only aim is to make a huge amount of cash for themselves as quickly as possible.
This movement wants to make wideranging social reforms and wont make allies with any other political party and wont sell out their values (yet).
Most of the leadership are professional working people with degrees and are quite intelligent, so hopefully they can do something with this fucked up country and fucked up population.

being hot as fuck

Lol how can you be so delusional. The "movement" is already full of rehashed scum and rotten at core. I prefer thieves than idiots, and everything is pointing to grillini being full of both.

1/ How do you know she won't be corrupted ? The mafia in Italia seems really powerful.

2/ Is it me or the M5S is looking more and more liberal ? Is it the podemos of Italia ?

>I prefer thieves than idiots
spotted the terrone

>non-corrupted
Everyone is non-corrupted until court sentencing.
>Who is Ignazio Marino
He literally resigned over a couple of unpaid restaurant bills and some decisions made by the prefect about some mafia funeral (while the mayor was away)... and those who made him resign are actually more corrupted than him. Lol.
>For the italian posters: don't be pasta niggers and speak english, so foreign posters can understand
Thank you Mario. Appreciated.

I read in the other thread that M5S had a boner after she was elected. Former mayor was not the corrupt type, but he was a weakling.

But my question is: she promises a lot... but isn't the case she promised too much?

I mean, she claims she can FIX ROME.
As far as I know, nobody managed to fix Rome since its very foundations.
It is just... Rome cannot be fixed... or it can be fixed, but only by dictators (not Mussolini-tier; I mean Augustus-tier).

So what will happen when people realize that, despite all her efforts (assuming bona fide), problems are beyond her to solve?

Will they re-elected or will they be angry?

>Its difficult to explain to a non Italian but basically the M5S is made up of people from different political backgrounds.
Just another grassroot movement that changed ideas ten times in the past ten months. Of course they have more of a chance to be successful when ruling townships than when ruling countries.
>You have some of the leadership from the left and some like Luigi di Maio and Alessandro di Battista who have fascist backgrounds.
I wanna know more about these dudes. So is M5S getting votes from FN and other right wing radicals? As far as I know, M5S is not Golden Dawn or something even comparable.
>Whats is needed in Italy is that these people got together and have formed this party because the political situation in Italy is just a huge joke and something has got to be done.
Man, you think you are alone in this? Politics is a joke EVERYWHERE.
>The left and right are all corrupt and offer no hope and are in the pockets of the banks and big business, their only aim is to make a huge amount of cash for themselves as quickly as possible.
Sounds like Australia to me. Labor vs. Coalition
>This movement wants to make wideranging social reforms and wont make allies with any other political party and wont sell out their values (yet).
So what kind of "social reforms"? Do they want more welfare or less welfare? Will they centralize shit or do things by proxy (i.e. liberalize things that used to be owned by the State)? Can you be more specific?
>Most of the leadership are professional working people with degrees and are quite intelligent, so hopefully they can do something with this fucked up country and fucked up population.
But we're talking Rome! Not Italy... Tell us about her plans for ROME.

P.S.: I can tell from how you write you shill for her. Do you stand by this claim?

Endorsed.

>The "movement" is already full of rehashed scum and rotten at core
Can you make examples?
Specific examples?
It is clear you hate them. Why such hatred?

>So what will happen when people realize that, despite all her efforts (assuming bona fide), problems are beyond her to solve?
They will probably go back to voting for PD which won't solve anything so they will try someone else that won't solve anything
Rinse and repeat

good, you're nice, not like this fake aussie shitposter here

>Virginia
I bet she's not a virgin.

Please upvote.

>They will probably go back to voting for PD which won't solve anything so they will try someone else that won't solve anything
>Rinse and repeat
Bunch of idiots.
But here is no different.

Kek.
Hilarious dago is hilarious.

good job admitting samefagging, ausfags never learn.

>good job admitting samefagging, ausfags never learn.
Man, we literally have IDs on Sup Forums... are you *that* new on Sup Forums?
m8 please go back to /lit/ or wherever you dagoNEET lurk for a living.

>thinking people spend their time checking every ID on the severals thread they're browsing
I got a life... now be nice or just admit you're here to shitpost