How do we fix the International Break?

How do we fix the International Break?

Bear in mind that "getting rid of it" is a meme answer. Qualifiers have to be played sometime.

play all of them at the end of the season

what's to fix about it

There is no universal end of the season

there is. the season ends after the cl final

Not in most of the world

who gives a fuck

Fuck irrelevant leagues

International break as of now is as its best possible, unfortunatly

All international qualifiers should be played on FIFA instead of in the real world. The manager of each respective team will play for and represent their country. You could play all of the group games and playoffs (that are usually spread over 2 years) over a weekend. We could make it a convention type thing and live stream the games. Imagine your country's international aspirations being dependent on Gareth Southgate's playstation skills. Of course the tournaments themselves would remain irl competitions.

>my country is irrelevant and shit, fuck the international break

fuck all faggots who don't like to watch their national team play

The international break is awesome. FInally some real football

yeah can't wait to see us get pumped by new caledonia

play club games during the international break

Com play minecraft wi me

there's nothing to fix

Lol
You know those "irrelevant leagues" are the ones where you get the players that make your league relevant, right?

International football is objectively more entertaining than club football. Every week should be international break.

I like the international break.
NT competitions is where the real spirit of football is at.
Club football is just to develop players and keep the money flowing.

Get some patriotism damn mexican

'no'

my country is rilevant and i hate interenational breaks. I like NT football but not inbetween the league games, especiall after the league just started! They could all be plaied at the end of the season and solve the problem

What about doing it in an elimination format?

They can just have a break half way through their season, like the Russkies do because of the cold. We are the dominant ones and you WILL bend the knee.

If that's the case why did France cuck you out of the ruling football association

>NT competitions is where the real spirit of football is at.
Yes but not international qualifiers. People wouldn't care if the Euros were every two years and there were no qualifiers at all.

By we I meant the Europeans.

I know how you feel, that's how my classmates felt when I was in Italy. Nobody in Italy gives a shit when their NT is trash but suddenly when they get good again everyone is a >lifelong

>still no solutions
Come on, guys. I want to be able to see Premier League games this weekend!

Why not have shorter breaks?

Watch lower league