/ffg/ Fantasy Football General 2

Preseason Reaper strikes again edition. Press F to pay respects to Julian Edelman, Cameron Meredith, and Spencer Ware.

Post teams with league size and scoring. Offer advice or feedback and you'll get advice or feedback, however terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1158879/invitation?key=ce98574415654479&ikey=a72bb2d6f38db4b1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dinasty with keepers, PPR, I select the first
Jordan Howard is avaible
jordan howard, fournette or McCaffrey, who should be the pick 1?

football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1158879/invitation?key=ce98574415654479&ikey=a72bb2d6f38db4b1

Please join my friendly league

McCaf
'no'

Friend wants to trade me Allen Robinson for my Tyreek Hill, yes or no?

Not at all

No, but I'm also not big on Tyreek. He's looked shaky in preseason and Smeth is a bad qb.

Anyone else interested in corey Davis?

I mean, I honestly think he went really low, and I have confidence in him. He went 5th overall behind Fournette, but he's a real athletic player. He has no competition on the Titans really, and I think he could really have a good season.

!!TRADE ALERT!!

Do I accept this trade Sup Forums?
14 man league. PPR

>send Mccafferey + Kelvin Benjamin

>receive Jay Ajaiy + Jamison Crowder + Desean Jackson

My other Rbs are David Johnson, Kareem Hunt and Samaje Perine
Other WRs are Hopkins, Diggs Decker and Hogan

I'm really liking this trade on paper but afraid to lose Mccaffereys ppr value and Benjamin's touchdowns

you don't need an Ajayi rb, you have enough depth with what you have, and I expect more from benjamin than from crowder or desean. Try to talk the guy into a WR1 instead of a RB1

The Mick

He's going to be a super star

I'd put money on Ajayi being the biggest bust this year

Thanks. Crowder is his #1 tho. Plus I feel like my RBs balance out nicely enough. The dolphins are one O-line injury or one Cutler injury away from being complete shit, also

12-man standard. League has anti-hoarding rules, so having a second D/ST and K is required, can't exceed 4 RB or 4 WR on your roster.

Originally had Edelman and Meredith. Rishard Matthews is a FA right now, would /ffg/ stick with White or drop him for Matthews?

>crowder is his number 1 wr
Rip

12 Team PPR. Still waiting for someone to convince me I had a bad draft.

Number 1 pick.

r8 m8 and feel free to rosterb8

Drop one of your two defenses for Matthews. Probably the dolphins because of their schedule

I think Alvin Kamara will be the starting workhorse by week 8. Good running backs but your best WR is Crabtree. Good depth but no true #1 receiver. Zay Jones will be a PPR machine sometime in the near future. If a WR gets injured look to Cooper Kupp.

PS i dropped kevin white for Cooper Kupp

Shouldve kept white

>having a second D/ST and K is required
>can't exceed 4 RB or 4 WR on your roster
would if i could

Pretty good, 7/10 starters. Be wary of kenan Allen, I think he's going to be The next ded receiver the preseason gods will sacrifice next.

Didn't read that, that's fucking stupid. If anyone I'd say hogan then, pats backfield is a crapshoot even with Edelman gone.

;_; no

Chargers are a trash organization, sorry pham

>he fell for the pryor meme and took him at the 2/3 turn

post league size and scoring rules

Which 2 RBs would you start Week 1 (0.5 PPR, 1 PPFD)?

>Gordon
>Lynch
>Hunt
>McFadden

I'm leaning Gordon/Lynch

Pryor isn't going to be top five but I can see him putting up 80 1050 8

>player with Julio-tier athleticism on one of the league's most pass-happy teams
>meme
It's only going to get better once Reed inevitably dies

>Julio tier athleticism

Wouldn't say Julio tier, but he's good. I've seen him in training camp and my only big gripe is that sometimes he loses defenders and braces for impact after the catch when he's open. It slows him down a hair.

12 team 1PPR i picked 8th i think (took AJ Green)

i second this. i havent seen a receiver with Julio tier athleticism other than Julio.

also, how did a nig family give their kid a spic first name?

Julio isn't his given name, his real name is Quintorris Lopez Jones

pretty good for a 12team even though I'm not sure of henry. You should do okay, 6/10

>Lopez
the plot thickens

I have Nice Hands Larry and this dude is offering me Willie Sneed. Fair trade or should I try to get a bench RB out of him too? 0.5 PPR btw

lol no

Drop kamara or brate for ebron?

Neither

Eric Ebron is pure cancer

Is Martavius Bryant still suspended?

Anyone else want to try?

PPR, one tight end. Who do you take?

Eric Ebron
Jared Cook
Austin Hooper
Cameron Brate
OJ Howard
Zach Miller
Antonio Gates
Coby Flener
Fedorawitz or however you spell the Houston TE's name

Hunter henry

Crowell will bust and you lack a true WR1, but you have plenty of good WR2s. 7/10, Sneak into playoffs and lose first round is my prediction

Not available. I'm asking from the ones listed

Brate or Gates

I'd argue Crabtree is a wr1, but I can see where you're coming from. I was so pissed Doug Baldwin went right before me.

Keeper league Standard
Lev Bell 2nd round and ODB 12th round. Who do you take at the 5th spot? I also had Michael Thomas who I could keep in the 11th/12th. This is the last year I can keep Bell. Most top flight WR will be there along with the 5th-10th RB. Gronk will also most likely be available.

What spot should zeke go?

Round never and pick # never until his suspension is reduced to 4. If it stands at 6, he is undraftable imo.

You better have a good draft strategy to make sure you're even in the playoff hunt once he comes back or otherwise it's pointless to consider him

>Literal retard cuck bitch acting like he knows shit and isn't a little bitch retard cuck

Mid 2nd to early 3rd. Had a guy take him 13 overall last night, that was way too early

I think this is somewhat drastic but overall you're right. I wouldn't have a problem taking him off the board once I have at least 8 RBs/WRs, but that means round 9 at the earliest and pretty much every league has some retard drafting him in the 5th round, and it isn't worth it to reach that much on him.

wat? Even at only 8-10 games for you he holds more value than a lot of guys after the 4-6th round.

He's a cuck and never makes it to the playoffs so he doesn't understand

The real question is where do McFadden and Morris go now?

90-100, Morris isn't worth picking up

good one

McFadden value may go down even more if zeke takes it to court and his suspension is put on hold until later in the season or next year.

Is he at least picking up off the waiver wire right now? Considering dropping donte Moncrief for him since the colts won't be any good until at least week 9 probably

wtf if he's on the waivers get him right fucking now

Sorry I like to draft players who are a safe bet to play all 16 games

Literally not a single player is though
His value stays the same if the suspension is put off, cause he's a tit RB2 for the playoffs honestly

Leveon Bell played 12 games and ended up at the top of fantasy RBs last year

This

Bell is overrated desu

Got talked into a $100 ppr 10player league at my office to try to fit in with the normies. Draft is tonight. I drew 3rd pick. I know the meme players to go for at the start but not sure what to do at the later rounds apart from I'm not planning to reach for a QB or TE.

Looking for any bench suggestions/strats to keep me from panicking or throwing darts in mid-late rounds. Doesn't have to be anything genius. There are a few people who will likely just auto-draft and hardly play.

Doesn't do you much good if you drop your first 4 games because you don't have him

Literally only draft RBs and Aaron Rodgers. Kid from my league last year literally won without even playing solely on the backs of DJ and Godgers

If you drop 4 games because you don't have an elite running back then you have larger concerns

I get that, but I've also seen and had success myself in late season streaks of wins. Why would you not want someone like Bell in the playoffs even if you squeak in?

M A T T H E W
B
E
R
R
Y

Berry is paid to give bad fantasy advice

.5PPR 12 Team League

QB: Rodgers
WR: Tyreke, Fitz, Garcon, Moncrief, Zay Jones, Curtis Samuel
RB: DJ, Blount, Jeremy Hill, Woodhead
TE: Gronk
New England D

Probably going to drop Samuel for Bills D so I don't have Tyreke vs my defense. I have no depth but I like having the best QB, TE, and RB. Did I do good?

Did I do good? Standard 10 man.

I know week 8 will fuck me tho. Also had 1st pick.

Who is Matthew mberry?

Your RBs are literally making me ill

Woodhead catching 8 balls a game boi

Your RBs are insanity. WR situation a little touchy though. When did you take Zeke?

I haven't played FF in years and I have no friends or family to play with. What is a good place to play with complete strangers where I can put $50-100 on the line?

several services offer money leagues. Maybe give daily fantasy a shot if you really want to lose money

Is there any place to play where you could realistically make some money

normie money draft leagues are easy because normies make retarded picks first few rounds

That's what I'm looking for. But where do you recommend? ESPN, Yahoo?

>Todd Gurley
>Insanity

I like espn myself

Alright guys, I made an nfl league on here couple weeks ago, now the draft date is coming up and we have 6 members I haven't heard back from since they joined!

So if you are in this league, if one of these teams are yours and haven't responded, I will replace in 2 days.
It is a 14 man, .5ppr standard league! So look out for spots to be open on Friday /ffg/ if some of the 6 are still MIA by then.

>thinking he isn't set up for a bounce back season

I took zeke in the 3rd

Which explains my lack of wrs

I maybe would have went for a bigger WR then, depending on who was still out there. Still like the team though.

Need a tip from you guys:

I'm drafting 5th in a 12 man PPR. Should I take one of Julio/OBJ or reach and take Gordon/Freeman? I think the WR position is deeper than second tier RB's are this year.

WR

Julio imo, but Freeman could benefit you too.