Why did Trump recently hold an "emergency" $100,000 fundraiser? I thought he was self funding his campaign...

Why did Trump recently hold an "emergency" $100,000 fundraiser? I thought he was self funding his campaign. In fact that is the only reason I even voted for him in the Indiana primary.

because everything he did and said was built on a lie.
he's a fucking conman

Fake and gay quote is fake and gay.

Yup, the quote is fake. He self-funded the primary. If he self-funded the general election he would go broke.

Heavens, me! I am now a #CruzMissile

He's not self-funding his general election campaign, that is projected to cost $1 billion.

He is raising money for the GOP.

Educate yourself before you make any more retarded posts.

I thought he was worth $10 billion? Should only cost like 1 billion to campaign for the general. It would barely make a dent in his fortune (unless he's lying about his net worth as well)

He doesn't have $10 billion dollars in the bank

He is worth $10 billion dollars in assets.

If you were Trump, would you sell your properties to run for president?

Trump doesn't have billions in liquid assets. He has billions in real estate and brand value. He would have to sell buildings to get enough cash to self fund the general. With that said though, he could still run a cheap campaign and self fund with the 165m he has in cash, but it's better and less risky to have at least 3 times that.

Trump never self-funded beyond a few million. Most of his contributions to his campaign were loans. He never specified which contest he'd be self-funding so he can easily weasel his way out of any commitment to self-fund the general. That hasn't stopped him from repeatedly stating that he'd "love to" self-fund himself in the general election, though, and easily would if the Republicans didn't give him the backing he wanted.

If you love your country wouldn't you put your life on the line?

Trump doesn't have billions of dollars in cash. He simply does not.

I fucking hate you stupid liberals, you're only pretending to be a Trump supporter who is now concerned about him. That's why you have that debunked fake quote on your PC.
These concerned fags need to get banned already.

Trump has stated time and time again that he loves debt. He borrows a lot of money, he invests that money and turns a profit.
He probably has less than a billion in his bank account. He might even be in debt and not have any spendable cash. All his wealth is just property and businesses.

Do you wipe front to back or back to front after you shit?

He self-funded his GOP nomination campaign.

Guess what the goal was of his GOP nomination campaign?
That's right: the GOP nomination.

Guess what the purpose is of the GOP nomination process?
That's right: to help the GOP nominee become president.

The GOP is now beholden to Trump, and they are expected to throw everything they can behind Trump.

And you do realize it takes several months to sell property

He can't just sell $1 billion in property today and get the cash tomorrow

Did you even go to school?

He's also not seeking repayment for those loans. He was following FEC guidelines by marking it as a loan

He has contributed $50 million

You're a dumb

Even Trump doesn't want to dump money into a losing prospect, as he certainly has enough experience doing just that.

Nigger doesn't understand current and fixed assets

He could just liquidate some of his assets you dumb chink

Go play more league of legends retard. It's the only thing Koreans are good for

He wipes his mouth after he shits.