Excuse me for poor english I am not Ameirca but why does the Americans find the pig woman laughing funny...

Excuse me for poor english I am not Ameirca but why does the Americans find the pig woman laughing funny? For me she belong in farm

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/amy-schumer-red-lipstick
youtube.com/watch?v=e2HVyXxUEf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally lipstick on a pig

Jews are white. Fuck Trump and all bigots.

this my friend.
this very much.

she look like wild wilderbeast on sweaty summer day in my country

in america

fine beauty

but hated she is hated nobody like her and want her dead but true beauty?

I too am from not America and I too am finding pig woman quite unlaughable, yes? Is appraise pig woman 'satire' or deeper on level humour?

You have to understand that literally 8 out of 10 people in the United States are obese. If they didn't "define" fat people as beautiful, they wouldn't have much.

lol

>why DO the Americans find THIS pig woman laughing funny? For me, she belongS in A farm.
The first sentence still sounds a bit off to me, but English is not my first language either.

My America friend, I see point about relate to person on giant screen, but 8 out of 10 people in Russia eat potato for dinner much of time, but you do not see 6 foot tall potato on screen with red lips paint, no?

American here. I saw a guy at work scratching his back by rubbing it against the wall like a bear. I tried not to laugh, but it was impossible because he was talking to me while he did it, straight faced, as if there was nothing weird about it.

hi, third world redditor. go back to english class

This is the worst pretend foreigner I have ever seen.

Very sensual lips desu

I don't really have anything against Schumer but they should really stop pretending she is super hot its sad.

Like those people who still pretend Pamela Anderson is super fucking hot. No she isn't, you can clearly see both aren't hot.

>You have to understand that literally 8 out of 10 people in the United States are obese.
That's not true.

7/10 are overweight. It's a much closer percentage than you think.

But yeah only about 5/10 are obese.

7/10 are obese, 1/10 are overweight. Practically the same thing

>comparing that disgusting fat whale with Pamela Anderson
wtf is wrong with you

There is saying

>you can put lipstick on pig but it is still lipstick

where do you work

want to make sure it wasn't me desu

(((reinstein)))

glamour.com/story/amy-schumer-red-lipstick

>it's real
But it's it's ridiculous how hard the media is trying to push her. They did the same with Lena Dunham and Jennifer Lawrence.

Lindsey Lohan is fucking gorgeous.

Fuck you memers

Why do clickbait writers use the format "x happened and why you should feel this way about it." I want to find whoever writes this way and smash their face in

Anyone else feel sorry for Daisy Ridley?

She is not going to age well at all.

>Imagine her as a 40 year old women and how she will look

Both are disgusting user, just admit it.

Women are smart and funny get over it

anyone got the webm of this guy shooting the gun

Wut?

She'll be my wife at that point so it's all good

>made millions of dollars from one movie
>can take a hot, steaming dump on clean bedsheets every day for the rest of her life, if she so chose

Oh yeah, definitely. Whew! Empathy up the arse, hey.

>That's right, think about it for a second: We never see Amy Schumer wear red lipstick—or any loud lip color, for that matter. A quick scan back through her red-carpet appearances confirmed that she almost always goes with shiny nude lipstick shades, opting instead to play up her eyes. But for an event in New York City last night, she ventured outside her makeup comfort zone and wear a particularly vivid shade of red. "Trying something new," makeup artist Andrea Tiller noted in a shot she posted of the look she created on Schumer to match the comedian's slinky bright-red Calvin Klein dress. The lip color she used: Laura Mercier True Red Lip Pencil, topped with Dior Creme De Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm.

WHO THE HELL THINKS PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THIS??

>implying only one movie hit will let you live forever wealthy
Remember Brendan Fraser?

We treat women as human beings in the west. They are not property. Equality is important to us in the modern age.

>Lindsey Lohan was fucking gorgeous
ftfy

She looks great for 50. Too bad she's 30.

I would unironically much rather have unprotected sex with current-day Lindsay Lohan than her

I don't think anything Brendan made will ever come close to starwarsbux assuming she gets royalties

>wanting Daisy as your wife
WHY? Her looking like Rey is only fantasy.

Nice example of the jews doing jewish things again

>assuming she gets royalties
why would you possibly assume that?

It's shocking that about 5 years ago that would be an obvious Onion story or some other parody - yet today it's fucking real.

it's amazing how much of a difference a few pounds on the face makes

This is why women prefer to be vegans now
youtube.com/watch?v=e2HVyXxUEf0

>trusting chink machinery to not kill you

dumb little white girl

>trusting chink machinery to not kill you
HUH?

mirin that leg development, will she join the darkside and become a powerlifter?

I love that downie British look

Give me a fucking break

>being a clueless chink

he was a man ruined by alimony
she's a woman so even if she's worth more i'm sure she would end up getting money out of a divorce

kek

Likeness rights for merch?

wasn't her contract like 200 thousand shekels?

i feel like if i hear the words "chilling", "amazing", or "shocking" again i'm going to drive off a cliff

brainwashing from an early age for the purposes of upping birth rates in a society where half the population is overweight

Shit form on those push ups, her arms are too far away from her body, I hate women.

I'M YELLING AND INAPPROPRIATELY SEXUAL WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE I'M NOT CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE!"

george lucas is the only one who makes money from merch

in america she is considered an "8" but for the rest of the world she is a "5"

FUCKING BRIT GENES
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

>no-name actress
>millions of dollars for first role

yeah...

>If illegally modified to fully automatic mode, it doesn't take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel

>All it takes is the will to do it.

>Forty nine people can be gone in 60 seconds.

HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAH

>gave me temporary PTSD
this can't be real

Didn't you know, mental problems are a joke now and if you question it you're a fascist or something

>first cast in the role
>skinny qt
>moves to America
>becomes a slightly overweight butch dyke

wtf i hate america now

Is this the utopian vision of modern feminists? Is this the ideal man they wish to shape us all into?

she's a joke thief(stole a couple of Patrice O'neal's bits after he died and repurposed them like Carlos Mencia) and generally has an inflated ego.

>not rock the boat
How does he expect to fuck anything if his actions don't effect anyone?

anyone have the mort edit?

>Kuntzman

He made the mistake of thinking women know what they want.

>and it was amazing
Why do they all write like this, as if their shit opinion is the actual authority on everything?

>yank with a liverpool top on

I'm gonna be sick

>first cast in the role
>skinny qt

top heh

There is nothing more sad yet funny at the same time than watching a woman do pushups.

I am also like you, i do not marry pig at all

based doomjews

ewewew

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

What is wrong with that?

My penis is soooooooooooo hard right now

>only half the population are obese
>only

Was it an Ewok?

Women care.

....there is no way this is real. Like, I've met terribly whipped pussies. I fucked this feminist SJW qt who had convinced her bf to be in an open relationship for about three months while he sat in the corner fuming. But at least he fucked her once in a while too.

There's no way at least one of these people isn't a troll, right?

Huh. Character lives life on a desert planet, scavenging for meager portions - is very thin. Meets up with people who help her out and have plenty of resources - gains weight. Yeah. I don't know bro. Immersion ruined.

I have to do that cause gainz :^)

Say what you will but her shit eating grin face is amazing.

if you think looking like the alien is amazing i guess

Amazing as in fucking hilarious. Not amazing as in adorable.

that name. they cant get away with this

Why do you keep doing this?