Okay:

Okay:

Do we thank this show for inspiring nationalism and pride in one's homeland and peoples?

Or do we thank this show for a rise in cucks and powerful wimin,

I need Sup Forums's opinion on this:

strawpoll.me/10535552

My personal opinion is, yes, it has a few queens running about, but in my mind GoT has been a powerful tool for showing the masses a past in which nationalism was widespread, politicians are corrupt/can be corrupted and religion was a tool to manipulate and control.

It's lefty bullshit but I think most watch it to reminisce about how their ancestors lived

WE

WUZ

WAS INBRED

N SHIEEET

It's one of those shows where you could interpret it as lefty bullshit and/or nationalism. Take Daenerys (white haired cunt). She's like the poster child of the leftist fans, with her gender being a huge part of her character. Then you have the different Houses who care so deeply for their homeland they kill for it. Then you have people like the Hound and Bron, which are viewed as anti-heroish characters who are "sexist" and have "toxic masculinity".

That's why so many people like the show I think, it appeals to a lot of different perspectives.

I just wish The Boltons won...

even last night (spoilers inc) her and yara had a little girl/lesbian/fight he patriarchy circle jerk for an entire scene.

of course the only men around them at this point are 3 eunuchs and a dwarf. you could also include cuckold jorah and her bull daario. it's the feminist paradise.

My mom told me to check out this show and the first scene I saw was a black guy in a bath with two white women and in the back ground their was a black man with a white woman. All while a white man watched.

>10/10 storytelling and conflict

it made me cringe like shit, i was memeing about it in Sup Forums some days before and then it happens unironically

They were verbally scissoring for a good 2-3 minutes.

What ?
I don't watch the series but the books were mostly redpilled.

I heard that now the series is ahead of the books, hope Martin did not shoehorns this shit in the books.

ITT Sup Forums discusses GoT

>can't believe Bolton lost

>can't believe the feminists and shieet are dominating

>at least people are nationalistic

Actually yeah, I noticed that too. I liked Yara, found the lesbian thing kinda funny, but last night that actually got annoying.

>can't believe Bolton lost
>Doesn't know how storytelling works.

Shit episode, specially with all the feminism bullshit, hopefully they will all get BTFO in the end.

CIA was the only deent thing.

decent*

This season is definitely different, it's slipping into cucks-R-us

They will all get BTFO in the end. Only the Starks will be left. That's why GRRM shit on them for so long.

Unless they just kill everyone off.

Don't forget that she's always riding her black dragon which is easily twice the size of her other two dragons.

I think the show was pretty based up until the show writers passed the books and were free to go to Force Awakens levels of SJW faggotry. When the show was still based in what GRRM has written it was much better.

The Meereen scene was so cringe that I feel ashamed for watching it.

The battle of the North was a bit better, but it was obvious that the starks would win

Besides lefty sjw pandering and sexual deviancy regularly portrayed in the show, its pretty good.

Game of Thrones is horrifically bad horseshit. The books aren't fantastic but at least GRRM the integrity to make popular characters actual characters, rather than some perfect Mary Sue cunt like the show does. I honestly can't understand how anyone can watch that shit, it's horrible, it hasn't got a single reedeeming feature.

>normie garbage
>being good for the masses
If I actually wanted to shitpost, I'm sure I would find plenty of interracial scenes with blacks with white women and white men being emasculated

The history it is loosely based on has none of the cuckery.

>mfw War of the Roses
>mfw every other war in English history

George RR Martin is a fat slob and D&D are Jewish, what do you really expect?

When the content was based mroe strictly on GRRM's writing, it was a great show and was very based. However, as D&D took over, it's been infected with social justice shit. In particular, the stronk independent womyn who don't need no man canard has been really stressed in season five and even more in season six.

This season will end with a women killing thousands of innocent people because of her feelings

Which one? Cercei or Dany?

Because both have a plan to kill lots of people that includes fire.

It's just another goon show for goons to keep them sperging on the internet about goony fictional shit.

I called before the episode started that some army either the Tully's or Peterbros were going to swoop in and save the day. That Bolton shield wall was sick af tho.

It was the Vale not Tully's.

Tully's were busy in that castle siege in last weeks episode.

Nationalism, pride, traditional culture; think of the Starks' fight for independence and how each family considers its own members and honour above all else. They sometimes make me cringe with the bones thrown to the SJWs but modern TV will never provide us with miracles, and the author is a bit of a leftie twat with a black fetish himself.

If Dany gets BTFO then the show redeems itself. If not than it's shit.

How is this not redpilled?

A FUCKING TREE

Could it be that he gets his rape material from blacks too.

I was hoping for Nymeria's wolfpack to be the saviors.

Dorne women over throw Dorne for the sake of matriarchy

Daneyers is putting feminism and equality into Mereen and failed until her dragons saved her.

Sansa gets raped by based Ramsay and she feeds him to his dogs.

>Feminist show

Everyone is complaining about the female empowerment of this episode despite it being one of the best of the last couple seasons. SJW shit doesn't bother me because it's a fantasy show, and frankly, it doesn't surpass what's happening in our world. We have an evil manipulative bitch with a chance to hold the most powerful position in the world. Despite that, the greatest moments of the episode (and the show) are centered around men.

>yara
>wants to illegitimately usurp the throne
>will totally dismantle iron throne culture

This is why women shouldn't lead.

ITT: Cucks trying to prove that the shows or the books are actually redpilled not written by a fat fuck who escape the war of Vietnam

u sound fun at parties