Name a better relationship

Name a better relationship.

the one i have with your mom

Rollo and himself

I'm still so fucking triggered that they killed him.

tits or gtfo

i love how they took jabs at one another over who loved Applestand more

Ragnar x Athelstan O T P

This.

at least now they're together

Eggbert x Athelstan

>tfw you will never die and be with Athelstan and Ragnar in heaven

;______;

i really wish they were able to have george guest star in this episode in some capacity ;_;

Yeah even something tacky like a vision would have been ok...maybe.

Really can we just have a Travis & Geroge hanging out show, weekly, they can just do cute stuff together, I don't care it'd be great.

With ragnar's death, i was just counting down until i could quit this show. i don't really care or are invested enough in the remaining characters, sadly.

Ecbert is fantastic though, will always love Linus, but again it seems to be shifting focus on the sons now. Eh...

Time jump to The Last Kingdom for based Alfred the Great and Leofric.

Eh, I like Bjorn a fair bit, I'll stick around for the rest of this season at least and see how it goes.

Eh, I wish Vikings threads weren't so full of faggots.

too bad for you 2bh

This looks like a Tumble gif

it was fine until you showed up.

Maybe you'll go away now that your gay couple is dead.

I'm going to stay watching the show just to bother you.

I'm legit not gay.

I just think Travis and George are cute together is all.

Fuck off, those two were completely different. Ecbert wanted to have everything, while Ragnar detested being a king. Both were kings, and both wanted to fug Athelstan, but that's it.

wat didn't you see the episode
he he couldn't wait for the valkyries to summon him home were he would drink from curved horns and bask in the glory of his sons in valhall

yes but when Ecbert asked whether Applestand was with his god or with Ragnar's he didn't think it mattered because his little priest chose Ragnar at the end.

Wherever he is, Applestand will be there.