Will we ever get a food Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology...

Will we ever get a food Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

>conservatives being able to make anything artistically appealing
Topkek, you gave me a good laugh OP.

true

looks like one of those things the free market will never fix lmao

why do you make this thread so often

does it get a lot of replies or something

It will star Gordon Ramsay if ever.

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never start a thread with an image more interesting than the topic"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

>Objectivism is god tier ideology

Oh, boy, it's sure must be fun to be fifteen. Try reading Kierkegaard, Kant, Heidegger or Hegel, not a female pseudo-philosopher, newfag.

Not you again. Your shitty thread objectively sucks.

>not being Absurdist

Absurdism is Nihilism without the edge. Prove me wrong.

>Atlas Shrugged
>rand was too dumb to write non-fiction so she makes up a story filled with strawmen

>god tier ideology
>when """"""objectivism""""" is just a plagiarizing of classic liberalism
kys

also the first part of the AS movie is actually a good adaptation. problem is it's hard to make a good movie out of a shitty book.

>perpetuating an ideology that would allow discrimination against transgender people of color
I fucking hate what this place has become.

kore wa beito desu neee~

>strawmen
>collectivists don't use emotional rhetoric, use ideology to escape the hopelessness of their lives, and desperately seek approval from non-faggots to give credit to their self-destructive ideologies

>it's sure must be fun
end your life senpai

There's two versions of nihilism
There's the tween emo "guh nothing matters it's all crap" nihilism
Then there's the "I disavow your beliefs to believe in myself to become the ubermensch!" nihilism

your post is illegible

try again

Ayn "sociopathic individualism for the goyim, an ethnostate to serve the collective interests of the Jews" rand

There is also two types of absurdism

1. Life doesn't matter, so just enjoy it
2. Life doesn't matter, but I'll keep on living to spite life/nature/god

Because you're a retard which is why you couldn't read the book.

Your taste in literature and thought is bad and you should feel bad.

>There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

So true xD [spoilers]not being sarcastic[/spoilers]

>collectivists don't use emotional rhetoric, use ideology to escape the hopelessness of their lives, and desperately seek approval from non-faggots to give credit to their self-destructive ideologies
says the guy who wrote

>a book that teaches self-reliance and willpower makes you unable to deal with the real world
>but transnigger feminazism teaching you to hate the fundamental concept of a voluntary trade is fine

I don't remember orcs in Atlas shrugged wtf I guess I should reread it

>has no response still
You want everyone around you to submit to a big government but you can't even submit a job application.

>a book that teaches self-reliance and willpower makes you unable to deal with the real world

Written by a woman who destroyed her own institute out of jealousy and thus ensured her ideas will fade into obscurity forever. Strong willpower for sure.