Well this was a boring waste of time

Well this was a boring waste of time.

>he doesn't want to live deliciously

glad i wasn't the only one who thought so

needed more splosians and jumpscare, notspoopy/10

CORRUPTION THOU ART MY FATHER

but if you had a pedo stiffy for the main character who is supposed to be underage in this movie, the movie would be the best in the past decade

Reddit Leddit Memeia loved it, so Sup Forums has to love it. It was boring shite.

>muh atmosphere
>muh horror without jump scares

Yeah, I agree those are important parts of horror, but when the story is just barebones shit. If it wasn't for the camera work and atmosphere, it would be utterly forgettable. The characters pretty much are, though props to the children who acted well. Go and watch the fags in the first Harry potter films, they're so bad. I mean, I felt so even as a teenager at the time.

Biggest pleb filter of 2016

>'shite'

kill yourself

what are you even trying to say? Stop speaking like a retard

Stick to capeshit. It has plenty of action scenes that will hold your attention.

I guarantee that the people ITT that hate this movie are under the age of 25

Not an argument. If you can't be bothered to actually contribute to the board, don't reply. Also, good job breaking Global Rules.

My point it is fails as a film for entertainment values. It rides on camera work and attempts at atmosphere. The story is barebones, the characters are forgettable, but the kids were a lot better than most.

What the fuck? Why is it whenever I watch a movie that's been out for a while, literally, the next fucking day, there is always a thread about it on Sup Forums?

Anyways. I enjoyed the movie as a whole. Better than most horror-shit movies. Good atmosphere, some creepy scenes like the Witch at the beginning and the Witch in the goats barn. The ending was weak as fuck. It's not like it ruined the movie. It was just "meh". It's a fine movie if you're in the mood for horror but don't expect it to blow your mind.

That's the entire board now.

stick to capeshit

it took the filmmaker 3 years to create the clothing and build the sets, design all of the props. and the attention to detail is one of the reasons that the film achieves greatness.

Or actually have a discussion. I literally explained why the film didn't work. This is like saying Citizen Kane is a brilliant story, when that was never the reason why it was praised. It was praised for it's new camera techniques. The VVitch is exactly how a horror film should be in atmosphere, or at least attempt to be, but everything else falls flat and is simply carried by the fact it's actually trying to be 'scary'. It didn't rely on 'startling', which isn't 'scary'. But you won't even try and have a discussion, so stick to your film cliché + Pepe threads or fart posting or bane threads.

*unsheates katana

Try me

You're messing with powers beyond your ken, fool.

>only a true gentlemen like me can appreciate true horror!

There wasn't anything really scary in it. The baby pulping was unsettling, but the rest of the movie had barely any effect.

Movie had good acting and great set design, but it just felt weak. The amount of shilling that went before the release really lets down.

that wasn't it. It was the incest vibes

a fucking mick

Its a breath of fresh air in modern movies.

>He fell for the Sup Forums meme

Bet you watched Primer too didn't you? I know I did.

Not liking the alien-eyed waifu is a sure sign of plebness.