Is this any good?

is this any good?

bump

6.5/10

oh

I fucking love it. Especially "Sunday". It'll help if you already like QOTSA and that.

There are a few pretty good songs but I think the production ruins most of them. Should've had Visconti do it

I'd say a 7. Like, an actual 7 out of 10. It's a good album, but I haven't really listened to it since 2016.

it's very good and the best iggy pop record in years
dare I say the live album is even better
I dislike QOTSA too so no bias here

yeah, it's great

The live album is amazing, Iggy still acts like he's 20

People talk about Iggy Pop like some madman chugging 3 Red Bulls and going crazy for an hour on stage, but all the Stooges records I've heard sounded so tame and reserved. Does that change at all here?

did you even listen to fun house?

Like the first four tracks. Nothing happened.

go be a faggot somewhere else, the thread clearly isn't for you

I suppose you've never seen him live? He is some madman, and it's more like 2 hours. Also the redbull is coke.

>all the Stooges records I've heard sounded so tame and reserved
I can't imagine this being anything more than bait

this
it's like a QotSA album with iggy on vocals

I think Iggy brought a bit more darkness than usual with his lyrics, but yeah it's basically QOTSA

I like Josh Homme, mostly. Do you just like this music because you were told to? Or were you alive when it came out and was still provocative?

God I hope no one likes a type of music because hey we're told to. That's bleak.

>Beatles fans

even the bad songs are a strong 6, while the good songs are a light 7. nothing revolutionary, but perfectly enjoyable side project ish.

Of course it is. Josh Homme plus Iggy Pop could only create a masterpiece

Soyboy

Very saddened to see the word soyboy in the same post as Josh Homme and Iggy Pop

Josh Homme is a hack beloved by soy boys who think they're not soy boys

Sorry. Of course it is not refering to them

I meant just used at all
Same to this tard

I WANNA BREAK INTO YOUR HEART

IM GOING WHERE SORE LOSERS GO

I'M NOTHING BUT MY NAME

Maybe he is beloved by soyboys who think they're not soyboys, but he is no hack