Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NYPHiHeg50
travellingforfun.com/non-muslims-in-mecca-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guess im a #climbthehillandtakethepill

The sad fact is that some lives are more valuable than others.

Tyrannical regimes dont value human life. The "less red" it is (so to speak...) the more close you get to a third world country.

based Best Korea

>Alaska isn't a part of the United States
Nice map.

Mongolia is seriously underrated.

1 life of a citizen of a red country is worth the lives of 100 people from anywhere else

Alaska and New Zealand confirmed 3rd world

>westerners are more focused on their own countries than on what's happening in downtown palembang
>DIS IS A REGULA HOLOCAUST!

>Africa

We are apathetic to African tragedy because the whole fucking continent is goddamn irredeemable tragedy.

MY SIDES

People dont get how gold this post is

foreigners have similar notions about you to be honest

to be fare it would be quite nice if you removed all the blacks

Why is alaska separate from the US?

Lol as if they think the Middle East gave a fuck about Orlando.

Shock horror: Western media care more for Western events!

The same spazzes who retweet and comment things like this hardly ever read news outside Western affairs. The people who probably think that the Ukraine war is done and over now, and that no more migrants are pouring in because it isn't being reported.

They only started saying this sort of stuff when Buzzfeed started slideshow articles on it.

>for the world

Africa's existance is a tragedy in and of itself

and yet they try to come here and steal from us
that's why they don't matter in the end they just scum trying to steal from there betters and they know it

Since some places are more covered by the media people wont care about something they dont see. For example people in latin america get killed by cartels and shit everyday, but not everyday someone goes to a gay bar and give shot to everyone.

>Israel is coloured red

Really? Yellow or Green, maybe. Red is far too high.

>South America
>anyone giving a shit

Clearly from a burger POV. I don't think Europe even thinks of South America ever.

i was thinking that was Egypt i would care if the pyramids got damaged

True, it would be weird for islamics to think about catholics.

More like
>YES, THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP
Also notice how Israel is in the red

They do tbf, the students going missing, the occasional top story.

BBC give a casual fuck every once and a while.

In average yes, but not always is the case.

youtu.be/5NYPHiHeg50

Is that pic real?

Huh, the West is concerned with the West. Really makes you think

>how terrible it is for the world
>the world
people in brown countries dont give a shit if somebody dies in a red country and im willing to bet people in brown countries grieve and report on their own tragedies, but according to the guy who made the map only people in red countries matter i guess

Of course it's more tragic when it happens in the first world. When a room full of faggots gets shot up in the US, it's a big deal because it doesn't fucking happen often. When a schoolbus full of Afghani children gets blown up, it's another fucking Tuesday. Tragedy is a lot like comedy. The punchline comes from how shocking it is.

>Israel
>whatever

>Alasca is a country now

>Russian Island belonging to Japan

>South Korea
>Not "What a terrible disaster!"

>Western media is biased towards tragic events which happen in Western countries
How is this even a surprise?

Look on the bright side, at least you got Canada :^)

travellingforfun.com/non-muslims-in-mecca-saudi-arabia
Looks that way.

What's there to discuss? Fuck Africa

Sahalin red wut??????

Africa probably the worst place to live in the world just whatever? Yeah seems legit to me.

>Mexico
>Yellow
what

Were rather too irrelevant or too shit for anything to really be considered a single tragedy the fucking content is a tragedy

I grew up in Latin America. All of Latin America should be brown. Not only because that's what they are, also because they're fucking animals. I couldn't give a shit what happens over there, but chances are they deserve it unless it was some sort of tragedy that only affects the native population, because the Peruvian/Bolivian and Central American natives are the humblest, nicest people I met over there. Also, Russia should be yellow. And the Middle East should be brown too.
Truth is massacres and tragedies don't affect me. Can't be fucked to edit the map like in other map threads, but I'm not trying to be edgy, shit just doesn't make me feel anything. Death happens. Sad, get over it.

Is togo rare? I'm not some autist flag collector, but if it is rare, noice.

no, it's just that nobody cares about alaska

That is a sexy flag you got there, mr togo

Spain should be yellow at most.

Fuck your artifacts, OP.

Don't tell me what to do.

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I already had it but I was wrong.

>non-exist-ortugal

y u do dis danebro

>new zealand in yellow
>portugal doesn't even exist

>Alaska is it's own country.
Bulgarian education everyone

Accurate as fuck

Like some Japanon said
>if you have shit in the toilet it's not a problem
>but if you see shit in the living room then it is a problem