Opinions on my new track?

soundcloud.com/matt-fensterer/50a

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/matt-fensterer/goodbye-unmastered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the cheesiest and most boring shit I've heard today. Not to say it's bad, but it has nothing interesting in it.

I appreciate the feedback, what didn't you like about it?

I'm trying to grow as a producer so all feedback is appreciated

Sounds like it belongs on soundcloud.

I feel like the vocals are too far back in the mix, I understand you're going for some down-tempo trap type shit but the vocals being that far back make the song sound muted

I like the melody, it could use more mastering but as it is disclosed in the track I'm assuming it's unfinished?

Yes is is unfinished, I'm just throwing it out to see what kind of feedback/opinions I get. Thank you everyone for tuning in

Thank you, I'll work on the vocals. I also agree, they are pretty overwhelming

I've got another track,
soundcloud.com/matt-fensterer/goodbye-unmastered

It's slightly less obnoxious and slower paced

I like the majority of your songs, they have a good vibe. I think they do need more mastering but it's a great start.

Personal gripes:
Hi-hat almost keeping time throughout
songs ends as it begins
outro too long
song doesn't sound like it's going anywhere
sounds like an interlude/outerlude

other than that it's not awful, I can tell there was some thought that was put into this even though Im personally not a fan of this kind of music

I'm not really oriented towards this genre but I enjoyed the variation you used. I probably wouldn't listen to it but I can see how others might enjoy it.

Keep it up

Thank you so much man, I really value this feedback. I agree with the points you've made. I'll definitely take this into consideration.

The overall quality it's that bad compared to most of the stuff I hear on soundcloud, if you took some time to master your tracks I can definitely see it gaining more popularity. From the looks of it I can see that you're barely starting out. I'm impressed with what you have so far.

A bit of an aside, you've really got to up your thumbnail game man. They're unappealing and incongruous with the overall tone of the track.

I like the first song better than the second, not bad honestly

Yeah no problem, you could always post in the soundcloud threads too as most people there are also aspiring producers, or the /prod/ threads (though they don't want you to shill your songs there).
Just some advice as sometimes when you start a thread like this people will just shitpost, only reason I didn't is because it didn't sound half bad.

I agree with you, I spent probably about 10 minutes making the picture. I don't intend on keeping the Unmastered tracks on there so it's only temporary

Yeah man I totally understand, I don't expect many people here to be producers or have any background with music, I just like raw opinions and feedback. I appreciate you not shit posting though, and thank you man I'll probably post on the soundcloud threads when I have something more established

Please keep to your containment threads.

Your 100 crystals song is fire bro!! I really like the 5.0 one too. Good vibe man, keep making music!

It's alright user it's not like music is ever discussed on this board anyways

Thank you! Im glad you like it

Tight asf yo, do you make your own beats too?

Yeah, I personally make all my music including beats. I use FL Studio as my music software.

The goodbye remix is straight flame, my favorite by far. Could you try to finish it? I'd actually listen to it on the regular .

Yeah man Ill see what I can do, just keep posted on my page and I'll try to finish it within a few days

Bet, I'm following you now

Ayyyye I like it nice work

I'm surprised OP actually got people to give legit feedback

Me too, usually these things derail rapidly.

Your shit is chill asf

Personally have never gotten into this type of music but the more I listen to it the more I like it. There's some pretty good variation in it, it obviously needs to be mastered but that's already been established, I really don't have any complaints, nice work OP.

Thank you man! Means a lot, I appreciate the feedback.

Not bad, I fuck with it

Getting a posty Malone vibe from your work. Me gusta

Okay so this kinda reminds me of trippie redd. When I first heard the song it was a little hard on the ears, but after another go over I'm really enjoying the overall style. It's honestly not bad at all. It's not for everyone but I see potential. Inb4 goes viral lmao

Sup Forums going hard asf with this thread

It's lit

OP here, Jesus I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction, thank you everyone for your support and opinions. It really means a lot!!

Usually people who post their soundcloud on here get shit on so you're pretty doing well as of right now

>IP count: 6