What did he do for 23 years alone?

What did he do for 23 years alone?

footage

jack off

hustled bones

Didn't they have hibernation chambers?

When he wasn't sleeping he was doing physics, which I can attest can be very engrossing.

he fapped to murph.

he says he didn't sleep and i have no reason to not believe him.

why didn't he sleep?

Woah when did MC ride start his acting career?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

He said he did a few sleeps, didn't say how long any of them were though. Maybe he was just trying to ease Hathaway's mind.

He says he didn't hibernate so that he could work out the math problem, which is what they then send back in time or whatever

nuffin

have a sad cum

>Maybe lied and didn't sleep because he was just trying to ease Hathaway's mind.
Why would you presume that?

paint the walls white

>black astronaut

scifi indeed

Stop being so ass blasted about not being smart enough to make it into the space program. You should have studied more instead of underage shitposting on Sup Forums.

Got noided

Niggers.

Contemplated the bonus situation.

He went to uranus

Anyone find it weird how little of a deal was made about how long he'd been waiting? He said how long he'd been alone and they were like "ah...bummer"

Yes, why don't we show them pooping and taking a shit as well.

They had 33% of the crew walk up to him, hug, him, and borderline cry. WTF else did you want to happen?

It seemed like he lied about sleeping. Only autistic people wouldn't pick up on that.

>*GLASS BREAKS*

She didn't even give him a hand job. Fucking thoughtless bitch

That's pretty much the course of action for all bad things happening to other people.

>leg gets cut off
>get hugs and cry some
>hobble around like it aint no thing

Neither of the two things you said are true.

Groomed his BBC

Well, what did you do for 23 years alone?

He rummaged through all of Anne hathaways clothes,found her panties, and jacked off with all of them

centuries of damn...

>outer space
>panties

DELET THIS

DELET

explain this image to me

Wasn't the ship locked in with the orbit of the planet? Like weren't they orbiting at the same speed making the time on the ship and the time on the surface of the planet the same and while the people on earth still would have aged 23 years the guy on the ship would have experienced the same 7 minutes or whatever. Haven't seen it in a while but remember being like wtf.

The ones with our without a FAT OGRE SHIT in them?

jerked off alot I presume

Jerked off forever. He used his imagination. Even the most forever alone 4chaner can't do that.

kek

He did not know her.

he thought about her

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I long ago learned not to think too much when watching ANY movie. It doesn't go anywhere satisfying. You are better reading hard sci-fi books written by scientists and professors.

Prolly cooked up some Friiiieeeddd chicken and collard greens LAWD they's tasty!! Then he did some juke joint dancin while singin negro spirituals jus like the old days. He musta been powerful lonely!

Fucked the music

It's called elementary relativity, faggots.

I said 4 things and you are wrong.

Watched every episode of Detective Conan

Very nice.

You legitimately deserve to die though. It's fucking hilarious that you're so unintelligent you start shilling when someone is a minority and then pretend it's all minorities who fit your criteria for shilling. You legitimately have the reasoning faculties of a 5 year old with brain damage. This is exactly why you permaban anyone who visits Sup Forums. You're flat out the least intelligent people currently alive. Look up confirmation bias then hang your head in shame you brain damaged simpleton pieces of fucking filth.

They were in an orbit that would have caused varying relatively instead of stable relatively. That is a problem that would have completely fucked them over IRL.

Niggers tho, mayne. Hahahahahahhaahhaah, niggers. My response to your post - niggers.

*glass breaks*

>It seemed like he lied about sleeping
No it didn't.

>Only autistic people wouldn't pick up on that.
Autism is partly defined by not being able to pick up on the subtle social cues humans give off.

wow, you guys with the death grips jokes. so clever! never seen them before.

Funny that sounds like my life.

Hit a nerve?

>not even understanding what you are reading

autism confirmed, kid

DINO PROCESS

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS HOLY SHIT YOU MUST HAVE EINSTEINS BRAIN X 3000000 THIS SURE WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO POST MY FRIEND HOLY FUCK YOURE FUNNY

can you be any more butthurt?

Who?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

LMAO WOW A TRULY ORIGINAL POST

Blacks are a meme race, it's only fitting that they become the object of our shitposting.

who gets this triggered over niggers?
I don't know whats worse being a little Sup Forums shithead that says dude niggers lmao or being a fedora tipping pseudo intellectual fighting racism on a feet and cunny board.

he looks like that hipster loser bald black singer guy. I cant remember his name but his music is total garbage.

He probably beat on some drums and made tribal sounds the whole time.

the exact point of that anons post was to put in the limelight the tired, dead, passionless posts been churned out, day in, day out on this imageboard. he personified perfectly the typical poster without stating he was. the fact that you felt so triggered means you must only be at level 2 irony, as that post is only level 3.

afer the love bullcrap this was the stupidest thing of the movie
he loks too fucking good (i.e. sane) for someone who's been alone for 23 years, and when he finally meets them he's casual as fuck

23 years of...

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

> getting THIS mad

You're so much of a sub-human ape nigger that you chimpout on an anonymous anime forum because soms guy made a joke about apefricans

Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

lots of mad virgin whiteboys ITT lol

The woman astronaut was very upset, but their dampened response to him can best be explained by the fact that they literally can't comprehend it given their own time frame of what happened.

Not to mention almost dying themselves, losing a crew member a couple of minutes ago and the realization their mission no longer has any meaning and thus everyone will die regardless.

I didn't want this feel

Like two shitskin wide nosed big lipped nappy headed stinking niggers ITT lol

Joke's on you I'm white (jewish)

No

6 gorillion more right after you wipe the mudslimes out, shlomo

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN EHR

this

This

being lord of the game

KILL A JUMP ROPE

No. They were on the planet, therefore much closer to the black hole. Because of that, the time dilation was noticeable. What was a few hours for them on the planet was 23 years for anyone in the ship.

>black man stays on earth
>stuck in jail for 23 years

>black man goes to space
>stuck in space jail for 23 years

Whoa...

Contemplated those nice repeated numbers sequences.

>black man
you mean nigger? this isn't reddit

We have reached peak autism.

True. And that's a black man not a nigger. Learn the difference