Prometheus

The Engineers are all white men (a fucking white man race), they turn out to be evil monsters that are to be feared because they want to kill everyone.

The two hero's of the film are a black guy and a non-blonde woman.

Most of the white men in the movie are either evil, stupid or irrelevant.

There are two sex scenes (one isn't shown but just implied). One is a black man on a blonde white woman (muh race mixing) and the other is a fairly awful affair that ends up with an evil monster being implanted into the woman from the white man.

HOLLYWOOD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UykrRMIXjI8&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JewPedowood

What did Raimi mean by this?

>if she isn't blond she ain't white

Why beta cuck white males are so insecure

kek

What really blows me over is that a lot of the anons out there think blondes are common simply because they can't tell when a woman has bleached her hair. Further adding to the irony such anons don't even qualify dirty blondes as actual blondes.

The sex science between the captain and the blonde woman was so unnecessary. It added literally nothing to the plot.

One was one of the many script problems that made the film stupid and a disappointment.

Thats a big torso

bbc sells

The movie's entire premise is to make people uncomfortable. Plot is secondary.

Why does everything trigger everyone nowadays?

Fuck sake can we just delete Sup Forums and Sup Forums already. It's beyond repair now.

The blonde thing was pushed in the movie, they took an actor (Michael fassbender, who has brown hair) and dyed his hair blonde for the aryan white male look.

Also the main female lead looks like she could be mix race, she wasn't cast for her looks or acting ability.

The other female is blonde, she beat up davidd and then instantly succumbed to the black guys advances.

I didn't' notice all these things when I saw the movie initially, it's blatantly obvious if you're looking though. Those Rogue one writers made me look at movies in a whole other light.

One of the most intimidating villains in recent years.

Pretty scary.

OP = SJW.

because nerds and faggets don't get beat up at school anymore unless you go to some poor inner city school with niggers and spics.

I wonder why poltards and r9k omega angry males love to flood this board, they're allowed to be retarded in their own hugboxes.

It showed her insecurity. She was "proving" that she wasn't a robot. It also revealed her compulsive need for approval from the men in her life. That was her motivation for the entire mission. The tough exterior was a facade. She was just a lonely little girl.

>I didn't see my confirmation bias before possessing said bias
>but now that I browsed Sup Forums for a few days, i see my confirmation bias everywhere

Literal fucking idiot

also idris elba is a cool guy in this movie. fuck all y'all in hating on him, he has had an excellent acting run lately

If it were a couple of things I would agree, but when you put all the things together it's pretty fucking obvious it's an anti white male propaganda movie.

Oh wait, Hollywood would never do that!

It's not that he accepts the role, everyone needs to make money

its that the kikes keep reserving roles only for diverse black males that have sex with white females.

Nobody hates him, they hate the Hollywood machine that uses people for their propaganda.

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

>(a fucking white man race)

aren't the engineers just people on steroids/some bio tinkering? Their DNA matches up with ours 100%

>When you put my insecurities all together it's clear to see the world is out to get me
Sure

You mean like how Hollywood would only reserve roles for white males?

>The Engineers are all white men
Look more like grey to me famalam.

he was a big guy

When did (OP) became better than this?

the new movie is going to reveal the engineers were the master race of the universe and kept order in galaxy but they were all taken out by 1 female.

morale of the story women have destroyed every civilisation that has every existed and shouldn't be allowed in any position of power or have the right to vote.

This is why the yautja niggers are running lose causing havoc everywhere for open hunting season.

you know what that scene comes to mind every time

Are you telling me the watcher wasn't supposed to sympathize with the Engineer(s)?
Clearly they were on a mission to fix their fuckup that ended up creating the human race.

How do you not see how fucking stupid you are. You're trying to masquerade your stupidity as some sort of empiricism, but the reality is that you arbitrarily assigned your own stupid fucking bias onto factors of a movie. Ridley directed it, you fucking loser. He's a Scottsman. The movie EXPLICITLY ventures into the "ancient aliens" garbage, and explores humanity as an error made by a semi-divine being. The black guy gets fucking rekt, as does the captain. If we are to assign the movie your faggot logic, then this movie says "if you sleep with black people you both die"

Fucking you you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=UykrRMIXjI8&t=
Is this guy full of shit? Why does he think that this exact engineer is anything more than a grunt /pilot? Did he expect him to sit down and have 30 minutes talk show about himself and humanity?

Didn't it distract the captain from noticing movement in the Juggernaut?

You don't seem to understand how movies are made.

Ridley did not self fund this movie, nor does he have full control over it. It's not HIS movie, he didn't even write it, it belongs to the studio that paid for its creation.

They get final say on everything, they get the final say on designs, writing and (re-writing) as well as everything else.

He gets to tell his story within the confines of what the people who will own it allow. If he did not succumb to what they want he would never be allowed to make AAA movies.

Is this blood meridian ?

He had an affinity for Lawrence of Arabia that's why his hair is blonde.

OP should have just said "a black guy and a white woman" and it would have been the same, don't be triggered.

>Engineers are all white men

They are light grey

That's completely different.