Does America has "race" problem?

BBC might have the answer:

>youtube.com/watch?v=dykgtGv8ozs

Yes. The white devils are destroying this country and need to be eradicated.

Yes The Niggers are destroying this country and Dindu Nuffin.

Why does Britain keep talking about America?

I thought we were past the point where this was even a question.

>BBC
mmm this gets me wet

Distractions from Brexit

I just don't even know what to say anymore.

>when people from racially homogeneous countries question if USA has a race problem

pun intented

for me it's not even a debate.

As late as 1965, the social democratic Prime Minister of Sweden Tage Erlander said: “We Swedes live in an infinitely luckier situation than the US. Our country’s population is homogeneous, not only in terms of race, but also in many other respects.”

>i've never left Alabama in my life

Yes, we need to deport all illegals and negros.

>they still don't get that africans are just not designed to live in a european society

You mean

>When reporters on the payroll of jews make a piece

@ 03:03
>segregation flues poverty and poor schools

This.
Anyway here we have the same propaganda, hearing the jews and muslims France is the new 3rd Reich.
A negro occupied the highest position in the country during the last 8 years, what do they want more ? Communism ? Oh wait...

racist ppl cant see himself as racis, your brain always protec you from reality, the one you elude everyday by hating and being autistic just like your parents teach you.

So what can an amerishit say? just like we send shit to the us, we keep the good ones here.

In the usa, if you are here you are just a piece of shit. good ppl is somewere elase. sorry amerifats

>In the usa, if you are here you are just a piece of shit. good ppl is somewere elase. sorry amerifats

That's racist.

Yes, and only the best live in Mexico.

:^)

>implying our mexicans aren't actually the smart ones that figured out how to get away from your shithole

>hey, we can't achieve on our own let's import negros and use immigration!

>yaaayyyyyy what a great idea, Sam!

i feel like you might be on to something