What is with Stefan and the Non Aggression Principle? I agree with plenty of his ideas regarding less govt...

What is with Stefan and the Non Aggression Principle? I agree with plenty of his ideas regarding less govt, but the NAP has many flaws. If he truly believed in it, he would encourage no cars, no smoking, and no coal production, as they all produce pollution which poses harm to other humans.

He pulls out the NAP like it's a trump card or something, but has never provided a backbone for why it is so important or crucial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvFYBZr7QE
youtube.com/watch?v=uwrsKGzcZLM
youtube.com/watch?v=es2d2c-YXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=EgCmoVbdYtE
youtube.com/watch?v=7s0ZPBBHkao
youtube.com/watch?v=tVWuDmgRSyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hrtVwEwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=vZvTXFxPwb0
youtube.com/watch?v=CueDiner6t0
youtube.com/watch?v=WnCtzB58SY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a second rate Philosopher at best. Anyone who has followed him knows this. He's basically reneged on a lot of his former positions.

For example, he'll say "I'm strongly against immigration, as long as I have to pay for it"

but he has said many times he has no problem with sweden becoming new somalia as long as they cant access welfare

But letting innovation stream unfettered naturally leads to innovation in an anarchocapitalistic world. We will use the very polluted technology to create something better down the line

Yea but the NAP means that you can NEVER use coal since it causes pollution. It's pure autism.

Give him an other year or two

He is slowly getting red pilled but since hes not that smart it takes time

In the past couple days he mentioned/pol/ twice so hes making progress

What? Pollution doesn't inherently breaks the NAP, only if it causes problem for another one.

RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH???

Because NAP is only for people.

>but has never provided a backbone for why it is so important or crucial.
He has 20-70 min long videos that go back as far as 9 years explaining this shit.
Are you retarded?

Exactly. Even second hand smoke from cigarettes breaks the NAP since people die from that shit all the time. Same with pollution in China, or LA.

Wrong

Thats like saying shooting someone doesnt violate nap because the bullet kills

>it's another American talking about things he doesn't understand thread
quite tired of this shit desu senpai

That's not how the NAP works, you are thinking too much into it. It's really fucking simple.

Got a link?

Our Philosopher who art in Canada,
Stefan be thy name.
Thy nonviolent stateless society come.
Thy arguments be done
on Sup Forums as it is on Youtube.
Give us this day our daily d'nations,
and forgive us our aggression,
as we forgive those who donate only ONE DOLLAR,
and lead us not into leftism,
but deFOO us from evil.
For thine is the AnCap Paradise,
the logic and the reason,
available for free online (freedomainradio.com *slash* donate).

I hope you're doing well.

no you cuck, cars drive in my city every day and my air isn't polluted at any dangerous level

youtube.com/watch?v=OsvFYBZr7QE

youtube.com/watch?v=uwrsKGzcZLM

youtube.com/watch?v=es2d2c-YXeY

youtube.com/watch?v=EgCmoVbdYtE

youtube.com/watch?v=7s0ZPBBHkao

youtube.com/watch?v=tVWuDmgRSyI

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hrtVwEwwI

youtube.com/watch?v=vZvTXFxPwb0

youtube.com/watch?v=CueDiner6t0

>NEVER TALKS ABOUT IT
>NEVER EVER
>NEVER EXPLAINS IT
>NEVER PROVIDED A BACKBONE FOR WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT
>N E V E R

>spoonfeeding retards

I am not spoonfeeding. I know for a fact that these retards are not going to even click the links. They simply aren't.

What I am doing is shutting them up.
Their ''argument'' got destroyed. There's no reason to post anymore. The entire premise of the thread is false.

But in comparison to living in mud huts, we have all around a better standard of living

Pollution doesn't break the NAP. By this logic selling someone cake is a violation of the NAP because it hurts their body in the long run.

The non aggression principle only serves the unworthy; betas and cucks. Might makes right and deep down he knows it, he just hasn't come to terms with it yet.

Mollynukes is a dangerous and unhinged caucasian eugenicist.
Avoid him at all costs.

Properly attributed complete unabridged final version.

welfare is the only reason they come. If they were a well-adjusted, productive group of people with good values of course he would be OK with them coming. You're making an argument against him based on a hypothetical situation

>has no problem with sweden becoming new somalia as long as they cant access welfare
When he says this sort of thing, you should make a note of reference, so we can look up the video

relevant;
youtube.com/watch?v=WnCtzB58SY8

>NAP has many flaws
>No argument as to how the NAP has flaws

Nice one cunt.

The NAP assumes capitalist private property norms which require a state to enforce. The NAP doesn't make sense.