The most inaccssible album in your list of favorite albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pyrrhonband.bandcamp.com/album/what-passes-for-survival
youtube.com/watch?v=r9ALNptTxNU
vhfrecords.bandcamp.com/album/art-ensemble-of-rake-the-tell-tale-moog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything by LSD March

What a fucking useless thread

The most inaccessible album is yer fucking dads chastity cage, cunt

name one (1) person who didnt say "i don't know if i really like them" after their first time listening to Pixies

Literally everyone who was introduced to them by Fight Club.

Death Grips? Oh they're like, reeeealy weird lol. You probably wouldn't get it.

This album, I think. Dark noise / dubstep / breakcore-ish. Have yet to find anyone who actually likes it.

>op makes a thread that hasn't been done a thousand times already today
>"useless"

If you like kpop and MGMT threads, sure.

broken note is one of my favorite dubstep artists, excited for the new release he has coming up this year with methlab

>hasn't been done a thousand times already
First week on Sup Forums?
>today
Oh I guess that makes it ok then

Probably this one

Point is, it's something different than the relentless shilling, (insert artist) generals and reposting of shitty artists/albums with some dumb meme attached.

You know, something that is actually interesting for a change.

this and Impetuous Ritual

oh yea pic related

checked

What unholy picture is this?

Not to say it's super inaccessible, but it's the least accessible in my top 10 except maybe spirit they're gone by anco

>introduced to them by Fight Club
no one was

Either this or Softmachine - Third, but I've never gotten why people found soft machine hard to listen to.

HOOOOOOWS IT GONNA BEEEEEE
WHEN YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEEEE
ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOORE

this is great

robert ashley - automatic writing

This or Filth

I know, babbys first noise album but I like it and haven't really had the energy to look to much into the genre

fun fact: I used to frequent a vbz forum where this guy would post as well and his avatar was an deviant art tier sonic the hedgehog oc

i can definitely agree with this one

There was this album called "Neighbors?"

I forgot what it was, but it's like an ambient album where some dude in the 70s recorded sounds from the suburbs.

I wanted to check it out...

None of my top albums are really that inaccessible.
This is the one that comes the closest.

considering the sonic R samples this makes sense

Obscura

This is probably my AOTY 2017, but it's ridiculously fast pace and unconventional riffing make it extremely hard to digest for most. It's not aleatoric/random like the idiots at RYM would like you to believe though there's structure here.

pyrrhonband.bandcamp.com/album/what-passes-for-survival

Probably ErstLive 005

Did Jacob Bannon make this album art?

Neighborhoods by Ernest Hood

>Ex-girlfriend said this to me once

this is just plain awful and depressing your the first dozen or so times I listened to it. Really makes you work hard to appreciate the beauty of it all.

>Pic related
>Rainbow Mirror
I'm a pleb, so these are the least accesible ones

2 hours of pointless wank but if an album can keep me entertained for over 2 hours it's pretty good.

I don't listen to any really challenging music but some might have trouble with my nigga Hasil Adkins.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9ALNptTxNU

I think people oversell it on how complex it is, but it's still pretty damn hectic and weird

>Having in left earbud in
>not knowing it was split audio
>Just hearing the story

Lolicore Ruined My Life

WELL I'M GONNA PUT YO HEAD
ON MY WALL

Not the most inaccessible album I like but the most inaccessible album in my favorites. Played it for my friends once and they were like "what is this" and I tried to explain it to them but they didn't really care
I

my nigga
MY NIGGA

not sure how accessible this is, my roommates dont seem to mind it.

It's scaruffi approved

anything by Tim Hecker i guess

The first half is mostly free-improv type stuff with occasional drones, feedback and dissonant bursts of guitars and drum that are somewhat unsettling. The second half has 75 songs that aren't over a minute. It's kind of a grab bag of stuff: post-hardcore, ambient pieces, pointless guitar "playing" etc. It's also name your price on bandcamp. vhfrecords.bandcamp.com/album/art-ensemble-of-rake-the-tell-tale-moog

I personally enjoy their subsequent, more accessible releases more, but this one's badass nonetheless

Weidorje

If I've listened to it, it is by definition accessible

Just because of the cover

Probably Wand-Planet Golem. People generally don't like things that sound metal/hard so they're unfortunately put off by a fantastic album

Waldo Jeffers had reached his limit

best album itt