I close my eyes and seize it

>I close my eyes and seize it
>I clench my fists and beat it
is this the best Death Grips?

it goes it goesit goes it goesit goes it goesit goes it goes

Is this song about someone who's afraid to look at their penis when they jerk it?

Yes.

No, not even remotely close.

>litterally called Death Grip
it is

triple six five forktongued

Definitely

>still listenin to this soyboy band

>i don't like it, so it's soyboy

>it's another underaged moron thinks soyboy is just a generic insult for anything he doesn't like episode

Exmilitary is still my favorite project from them.
Half of it has got to be the charles manson intro and then the whole album just goes fucking hard.

>not "I stay noided"

the best? nah
ONE of the best? yea

ALL Death Grips is best Death Grips

GET GET GET GET
GOT GOT GOT GOT

GP > BP > EXM > Steroids > TPTB > NLDW > TMS

This is shit. Youre shit

NLDW > TMS > EXM > TPTB > BP > GP

nldw is by far their worst album

GP is their worst album imo. I can understand how people think NLDW isnt their best but i've enjoyed it more than the other ones over time.

Steroids > GP > EXM > TMS > BP > NLDW > TPTB

gp is one of the most texturely dense albums to date though
nldw has a single good song on it and that would be whammy

Lil Boy, Lock Your Doors, Hunger Games, No Love, Deep Web are all damn fine songs.

wrong but that's okay you're allowed to have a wrong opinion

No.

NLDW > TMS > DGEP > EXMIL > STEROIDS > BP > TPTB > INTERVIEW 2016 > FASHION WEEK > GP.

Certainly not. Look at their most recent shit. They only improve over time. Who do you think you are claiming that one of their earliest works is their best? You're wrong.

GUILLOTINEEEEEE
TRIPS

>whammy being the only good song on NLDW
You are a fucking idiot. Give me one good reason that it is the best track. It might even be one of the worst tracks on the album.

Steroids is their most intricate, creative, and interesting release to date. You guys don't give them enough credit. They have improved over time and will continue to do so.

I AM A HACKERMAN