Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anobrains/status/815636489325441025
youtube.com/watch?v=NOKpIv9l4dE
twitter.com/_mikaylaricks/status/810663895547277312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>race mixing propaganda
>refugee propaganda

>+ queer propaganda

The kikes sure didn't hold back for this one.

>+promiscuity and single motherhood undertones
Hmmm.

>"fuck tumblr, they get triggered at everything!"
>gets triggered at everything

>DURRRR HOMOSEXUALITY AND INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE BAD LEL KEK XD DO I LE FIT IN ON LE Sup Forums

>black child has no father
lel

>this guy gets it

neck yourself mong

>calling a spade a spade
>getting "triggered"

>oy vey don't forget to mix races you racists
>israel must stay pure dumb goyim

Go suck Jesus' dick, christfag

kys yrself
sage

Samefagging this hard

I was just going by the image posted and nothing else. Thanks for the heads up though.

>mong posting

>christfag
I'm not a mong like you. off yourself

but christians love racemixing and refugees you dumbfuck

Is that Amazing Atheist on top right?

>captcha: bananas

How could a white female in good conscience bring another nigger into this world when she could have white children?

Do we not already have enough niggers or something?

christians were the original sjws you literal retard

Why do so many prostitutes refuse to serve blacks or Indians?

>were

BIG

>getting this buttmad over penis size

I know you're asians posting.

>s-s-samefag!
>Nope
>stops replying like the dumb faggot he is

Kek why don't you try not being a fucking idiot next time

This has nothing to do with dicks and everything to do with preventing a real planet of the apes

kek who cares? it's fucking Sup Forums you pathetic fuck

queue the stormweenie outrage

>
>mong
>mong
>mong

please stop using the word 'mong'

Beside the homosexual / interracial propaganda, was a surprising funny film

Yeah, I saw Storks. It was hyperactive, occasionally funny, and mostly entertaining. The pics that you're showing are a small part of a rapid montage. Nobody would pick up on the details unless they're freezeframing or looking in the background instead of at the babies, which is pure autism. The only human being on-screen for more than 2 seconds in the movie is a white girl. Calm down.

Yeah, I don't understand how anybody in their right mind could possibly think that bringing more blacks into this world is a good idea.

>apologist

Two dads are better than one mom.

We're fucking doomed as a species lads

unicef adverts

>gets BTFO
>LOL DUDE IT'S TEH INTERNET JUST CALM DOWN!!!! XDDD

>single mom
>interracial
>gay dads
>gay moms

Kek. I'm a degenerate with some tendencies towards faggotry myself, and eve I can see their fucking agenda and am disgusted by it.

Though i'm not sure if it's merely pandering or something more sinister.

that's why I am a neet

Director, Producer, Writer - Nicholas Stoller - Jew

>Almost 4.5 billion niggers by the end of the century
>that declining European population to not even a billion

BLOOMPFTARDS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NORMALIZATION

>white beta virgins angry that black men are "taking" "their" women

i kek every time

haha being this mad. what a spaz

It's hilarious because it's always the basement dwellers that get angry at ir relationships. The losers that can't even talk to a girl are the ones angry black guys are taking them away from them

Sup Forums was right again!

this graph assumes constants in all other areas

Africa and the ME will likely see some pretty kickass wars over the next 50 years as temperatures rise, deserts expand, resources diminish and populations grow

yeah it all made sense when i made that connection too

Nice projecting lads

but that's not happening look at stats

I'm more pissed off that niggers are breeding at such a rapid rate that they'll be exhausting resources (in Africa and elsewhere) an at unsustainable rate by the middle of this century unless someone does something to lower their birthrates.

twitter.com/anobrains/status/815636489325441025

HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE THOUSANDS LIKES

>ITS Sup Forums YOURE PATHETIC GID LEAVE ME ALONE
>kek calm down bro
>UR MAD YOU FUCKING SPAZ

What's wrong with you?

>niggers breed at a rapid rate, exhausting resources and snuffing out other races

>Disney produces bland franchise films at a rapid rate, exhausting money and snuffing out other production companies and original films

Is Disney niggers?

Why is The Neckbeard so easily offended by this? Is it a virginity thing?

Any statics or real cases about this?

Or are you talking out of experience?

The blacks are just a tool of the Jew. I don't hate them any more than you'd hate a wild animal. It's the puppet masters who brought them to our shores and brainwashed people into embracing them that deserve the hate.

If I was a black man I'd want to fuck the best pussy too. They are primitive life forms acting purely on instinct. The Jew is the nefarious manipulator.

>tfw I'll be dead anyway

born at the perfect time

kek then why are ugly white virgins getting so mad

Is this accurate?

yes that's why they put Finn, to pander to the next biggest demographic

Africa is getting yellowed by a race that consumes and industrialized worse than we ever did

Blacks will soon become their livestock

kek it's so funny/easy to get you neckbeards butthurt. go cry more on Sup Forums where all the other fat ugly stormfaggots are

Why does the white mom with black kid has no father in the picture?

What could they have possible meant by this?

This, blacks need to be kept in a state of nature and controlled like you'd control an invasive species. Jews need to be rooted out and destroyed wherever they infest.

Nah senpai I have a gf. Half beaner, too. Nice projection, though.

why are threads like these so popular on Sup Forums?

I reckon by the year 2075 there'll be weekly napalm raids on african countries to keep those nigger women from shitting out 9 babies

> le jews
It's so retarded that I can't even tell if this is bait or not

>Reddit slangs

Literally just watched this movie last night

It's fucking pants-on-head retarded, i laughed at some of the slapstick though

Go to bed timmy toplel

He got shot to death until he died by evil white cops, obviously

>It's so retarded
At this point it's so well documented that it can barely even be considered an open secret any more, it's just plain fact.

Because everything is Sup Forums on Sup Forums

>you will never /ss/ with your two moms
;_;

It was extremely average. Some stuff was fun, but for every good joke there were five awful ones. They should have had a lot more people on quality control. The movie ends up not really saying anything, something about having a family is cool, amazon is the devil (?).
The wolves were cool.

The best part of the experience was seeing this interview with one of the directors afterward: youtube.com/watch?v=NOKpIv9l4dE
Reminded me of when I pulled shit out of my ass for school presentations.

twitter.com/_mikaylaricks/status/810663895547277312

check out all the white girls in the comments saying how "this is goals"

this is the world you live in now

Jews must be exterminated, desu.

Ok, how do we solve cuck problem on /tv? worst board on Sup Forums even worst that /mip,/v

they are so mad cause the world will be half black in 2100 with or without racemixic and civilziation will end as we know it
Why would we want to turn the whole world into fucking CONGO?

>being this mad someone is getting pussy unlike you
Sup Forumsvirgins everyone

>twitter.com/_mikaylaricks/status/810663895547277312
well the nig is already mixed

So this is the power of racemixing
Woah...

Probably the only good thing about this whole movement.

Thought in real life I can't imagine anything worse than being raised by two lesbian feminist as a boy.

>he thinks this is about "pussy"

sad..

1. Sexually frustrated whites are angry that the lesser races can have white girls and they can't
2. Others exploit this by trolling them, which is quite easy
3. The frustrated whites respond instantly with graphs and statistics stored on their computer to argue against 2.
4. repeat from 2.

It's not about getting pussy. It's about cultural extermination. Every mixed race child born equates to the murder of an infinite amount of white lives. That image is the brutal exectution of an entire whiteblood line and also the construction of a new factory of murderers.

So how did China end up with so many people?

this

>i-it's totally not about getting pussy I-I swear
>I'm totally not angry that I'm a virgin that gets angry whenever I see a white girl that should be mine with an inferior black dude
top fucking kek

but procreation requires getting pussy

Race-mixing doesn't annoy me, it's just how it's being shoved down our throats by the media, and how apparently the people in the comments are acting like this bi-racial relationship isn't just great but a "goal" of some kind.

To people on the left this isn't about two people of different races falling in love, which I support 100%, its slowly eradicating the "white devil" through this.

>I have a gf

Your waifu pillow doesn't count, Sup Forumsbeard

a black child is objectively superior to a little white cuckbaby

one will grow up to become an alpha while the other will grow up to become a Beta NEET

These girls are corrupted. You'd need to be mentally ill to want anything to do with them. I'd put a bullet in the head of every one of them without hesitation because there is no other solution in cases like this.

>projecting this hard
I'm sorry you're so lonely m8