>loveless
>human story 3
>midtown 120 blues

Pretty comfy

Got Yung Lean's Stranger LP coming tomorrow. Pretty pumped

yeah, then I put them down

Technique thoooo. Mr. Disco and Dream attack are the definition of aesthetic

recently ordered some Sun Ra CDs off amazon

why in the fuck would i ever leave the house?

huee

TRUTH.
Round & Round is my personal favourite.

I just picked up a new Thelonious Monk LP

>CDs
Mfw

>CDs
I didn't know people still did this.
I understand Vinyl, but don't see ever buying CDs

Planning to buy some tool albums as I can't find them as online downloads. My friend bought the Aeroplane Over the Sea Vinyl tho.

Look m8, I only have space for CDs in my tiny ass room. Also I've bought too many CDs to go to vinyl now so looooool.

>buying music

Got t

Sacred Son - Sacred Son
Kasabian - Kasabian
Cult of Luna - The Beyond
Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom
7L & Esoteric - Dangerous Connection

All on vinyl that's my recent pick ups

*got these recently

Fucking christ.

Is that the blister pacakging version of Ladies and Gentlemen? Great taste in music and drugs. Would hang

That's the thing m8...my dad gave me that CD and I only thought it was ok. I like the packaging tho.
Also England is my city?

No, cassettes.

No, 8 tracks

Idk it's fun to have physical copies of music. It's also good for the car.

here's everything i got in january

The Bends is excused for being bought twice, it is that good.

January Pick Ups
Joy Division just snapped on me out of nowhere, just thought they were okay for years.

gonna be honest, bought the vinyl on accident. im keeping it though cause im gonna start a vinyl collection down the road anyway so w/e

I did buy the same edition of Technique for my ex girlfriend not too long ago.
Given that it's an ex girlfriend (as of now), I want it back, really nice packaging, plus I want the bonus stuff too.
Hell, makes me regret buying anything for anyone, especially for a woman.
Why did I buy that first Sunn O))) album for the bitch before that? Fucking idiot...
Anyway, bought some tapes, probably will sell that Prodigy tape to some dumbass kid willing to give more than 2 USD for a cassette.
Of course, they're all boots, but I got them for cheap, and they don't sound that bad.
Dad did me a solid and bought me Closer on vinyl and Still on CD, but they're downstairs.

I got some new cassettes

I picked up Going Black Again, Disintegration, Last Splash, Friends Soundtrack, Pokemon movie Soundtrack, Be Here Now (Oasis), Stunt (Bare Naked Ladies), and Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. I found most of them for like a dollar or something and go as nice filler for my collection.

I would hate to have a life as boring as yours

I live in upstate south carolina. There is one music store and everything is overpriced.

fuck jewel cases. i'd never buy a cd in a jewel case. does anybody have a reason for why i hate jewel cases so much? they feel so cheap but... i have a burning hate for them.

Got both for 20$ CAD. The Holy Fuck album is a bit noisy and scuffed and the Harald Groskompf is slightly warped, but I'm still happy with both.

I got the Tim Buckley complete discography recently for my birthday.

nice dick
this is cute.
hard to say, maybe it's because digipaks look nicer, but mind you they're not as easy to store and care for as jewel cases. Once you damage the digipak you need to buy a new copy whereas jewel cases are cheap

>Tim Buckley
Is this a loss reference?
>Also cute
UUUUUH HOW??? Kanye is gangster as fuck

user hoarding is a disease

user, replying to every goddamn post in a thread is a disease.

excellent taste in New Order (and Oneohtrix)

On vinyl

>baths

Oh you don't even know how much more music I have torrented.

I just bought Brotherhood for Fucking Bizarre Love Triangle dude.
Probably one of the greatest songs ever made.

incredible song. Way of Life and Every Little Counts are among their best and most under rated songs.

the art on that reissue looks really slick too

You’re going to be disappointed with the shit that got changed/removed from the Avalanches record

Way of life is great, and yeah the album art looks clean. Still the deluxe editions are kind of a fucking scam but oh well.

Here's some more rare ish CDs.

Some quality metal hauls this week

t. phoneposter

>using tape for poster
>not framing

I listened to the new version of Frontier Psychiatrist before I ordered. Haven't heard any of the other changes.

Nowadays I listen to the Zomba Promo digitally, so I'll probably be a bit disappointed since I've gotten used to that, especially the original ending of Extra Kings. My old cd digipak got a lot of heat damage since I left it in my car last summer. Felt like I'd at least upgrade to vinyl while it was on sale.

I'm sure they cost a bit extra but State of the Nation is a really nice song to have too

Of course, still, some of these songs man sound almost way ahead of its time.

It's a poster, not fine art.

my haul from the weekend. funny story, i accidentally left the appleseed cast cd there on accident, went back the next day and found a smashing pumpkins zero shirt and the pisces iscariot. also top right is nightmare of you, and forgot to include an allister cd in pic related

Its blue tac retard

so gay

I got this the other day, mainly because I wanted to scan the leaflet on the inside. Vinyl would be nice, but I don't know where I'd look, nothing on discogs.

this is really good, cool find

Nice digits, and nice find.

Fuck you.

>tfw Toby said he's shipping them
soon

The picture inside is cute, I'm happy I got it.
i.imgur.com/ifmM2Ls
That's the full thing.

nice end of eva CD where'd you find it?

Just eBay, like heres one.
>rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/401485144526

picked up Black Sabbath s/t today for $6 along with ATHF season 4 for $3.

I picked up copies of Purple Rain, ELO El Dorado, The River and Physical Graffiti for 15 bucks last weekend

vinyl*

Just got Donuts - J Dilla in time for his birthday. Feels good.

bought these last week

reminder that CDs are better than vinyl

Just bought 2 Sleigh Bells CD at their show tonight

>not buying used CDs for 1/10 the cost of records and ripping them to FLAC yourself

Vinyl is a meme for urban hipsters that wears out after 100 or so plays. Spotify is a shit library streaming at a low bitrate.