What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was Sup Forums and mozart was reddit
and that emperor was tumblr

>mozart
>reddit

the fuck did you just say about glorious Mozart, bitch?

not enough notes

Exactly the other way around faggot

He got trolled:

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

>Post Bane memes

Drank too much Haterade

>I didn't know you made that meme
>that wasn't me...that was the baneposters

>From now, we are enemies... You and I. Because you choose for your instrument a boastful stance with thumbs in his belt and give me for reward only a mask. Because you are unjust, unfair, unkind to not tell me what Dr. Pavel told CIA, I will block you, I swear it. I will hinder and harm your creature as far as I am able. I will crash his plane with no survivors.

>My plan was so simple. It terrified me. First I must get caught and then, I must crash this plane
>What?
>His flight plan! Imagine it, CIA, his men, Dr. Pavel, the mercenaries in the middle, and then, in that silence, music! Another plane bursts out over them all. A great fire rises! The fire rises for CIA, composed by his devoted friend, Bane! Oh what sublimity, what depth, what passion in the crashing of the plane! Bane has been touched by God at last. And Dr. Pavel is forced to watch! Powerless, powerless to stop it! I, for once in the end, telling him now is not the time for fear, that comes later

>My father, he did not care for the fire rising. When I told him how I wished I could be like Bane, he would say; "Why? Do you want to wear the mask? Would you like me to drag you around Europe, crashing planes with no survivors?"
>How could I tell him...what crashing planes meant to me?

Mozart was Sup Forums saglieri was Reddit and the emporer was facebook

>So rose the dreadful ghost from his next and blackest plan. There, on the field, stood the figure of a dead doctor. And I knew, only I understood that the horrifying aparition was Dr. Pavel raised from the dead! Bane had actually summoned up the doctor to arm his bomb before all the world! It was terrifying and wonderful to watch.

>tfw taste but no talent

>I heard you met CIA
>News travels fast in Gotham
>And he has been commissioned a flight plan. Is it true?
>Yes
>Is there a part in it for me?
>No
>How do you know?
>Do you know where it is set, my dear?
>No
>In a plane
>What's that?
>A flying vehicle
>Oh
>Come, let's begin
>What does he look like?
>CIA? You might be disappointed
>Why?
>Looks and talent don't always go together
>Looks don't concern me, Only a flight plan interests a mercenary of taste

>No, I'm not going to let you on my plane, you're a fiend
>Sesir erif eht tub! Sesir erif eht tub!
>Tub. But. Eht. The. Erif. Fire...But the fire rises?

>While Batman prayed earnestly to God to protect Gotham, I would offer up secretly the proudest prayer a boy could think of: "Lord, make me a great mercenary. Let me celebrate your glory through crashing planes with no survivors and be celebrated myself. Make me famous through the world, dear God. Make me immortal. After I die, let people speak my name forever with love for the fire that rose. In return, I will wear the mask every hour of my life, Amen."

>What the fuck was his problem?
That he was a medium talent that would forever be overshadowed by greatness. That no matter how hard he tried he would never become anything more than a footnote in music history based on his skill alone.

>being a fake character to increase the drama
its all spelled out in the movie though, Mozart is a genius, who;s vulguar, and Salleri has to sacrifice everything to achieve any form of succes, yet Mozarts effortless genius supasses him and conflicts with his succes, leading to a jealous revenge.

In real life they were friendly, admired and complimented eachothers work.

Moot

Proof he's right. Reddit only mentions Sup Forums lightheartedly because they're too busy doing shit they enjoy and as such get good at. We may have more of an insight to some things but I even doubt that.

This. Sup Forums makes memes as if it was taking dictation, Reddit puts too much effort and importance on their image and memes to the point where they don't reach the same heights artistically.

Yes, I am intentionally being overly autistic