Personal Nostalgia-core

Post you personal nostalgia-core itt. Don't be shy, it can be as shitty as you like. Bond with other anons and shit.

I was about 10 or 11. Listened to girls and boys and the anthem and took my brothers copy. It doesn't hold up well but some songs are fine

I still hum along to Lifestyles of the rich and famous when I hear it. I hate myself for it, but I still do anyway.

Most of it is pop-punk and tumblr post-hardocre (BMTH, ADTR, PTV, SWS)
This one is probably the worst of all of them
My nigga rocked make me discover how bad this album was but...
Fuck it, i still enjoy it

>simple plan

sorry m8.

my early teen years were a dark time

i got a ton of this on my spotify:

weezer
red hot chili peppers
slipknot
smashing pumpkins
primus
system of a down
rush
tool
hollywood undead
five finger death punch
linkin park

my early-mid teen taste wasn't really rawk orientated. it was mostly la roux, early marina and the diamonds, santigold, ladyhawke and css. no less plebby, and no, I am not gay.

I made an embarrassingly huge list. This is ages 12-17/18, or before I discovered Sup Forums in other words.

i also have the following:

foo fighters
rage against the machine
whitechapel
sublime
thy art is murder
stone temple pilots
rammstein
soundgarden
mudvayne
queens of the stone age
pantera
pearl jam

Honestly that's a good list

When I moved into a new house when I was younger one of the kids that used to live there left me that Hollywood undead album. I never listened to it because it looked like garbage.

Are you me? I'm . Literally everything you mentioned is on there. You must be a UKfag too. La Roux especially was really great. Never checked them out beyond their first album though.

Thanks. I made it a while back when I was struck by a wave of nostalgia. I think it's happening again now.

I was always interested in those tumblr-core bands as a kid, but I never got into them.

The Used s/t and that Alkaline Trio album are still great desu.

my first big rock show was blink 182, alkaline trio and new found glory.

bump

That honestly sounds like so much fun. What year was it? My first gig was some Kerrang tour featuring MSI, BMTH and Dir En Grey when I was about 15. It was pretty wild.

bump

Jesus, is there a worse "punk" band than NOFX?

Green Day, all the way up to American Idiot, was unironically really good.

What's so wrong about wanting to listen to a fat cross-dressing masochist sing about his love for lesbians?

They'd just be on the bottom end of any punk spectrum chart. For good reason. I've heard less whiny pretentiousness coming out of crust punk, and crust goes even harder most times.

Is it bad that I used to like anime music when I was 11? Does that mean I have shit taste?

Nah we were all 11 once.

I feel like I shouldn't like this as much as I do desu, good post.

Smash is a legitimatley great album

Three Days Grace, almost completely forgot about them. Naruto AMV-core

Third Eye Blind

i always think it's really weird when kids half my age are still discovering shit like Offspring and Green Day

Yes it is

Fucking Staind.
My dad had some Staind album that was basically all he played. It reeks of early 200's, kek.
Also Dookie.

"Candy Shop" and "Disco Inferno" are still my shit.

you bet your ass i can sing fireflies from memory

thank god i never listened to all-american rejects

nice list. tempted to make one as big

>nofx, afi, fall out boy
hell yeah m8

>cage the elephant,MCR, metallica, muse, rise against,
nice taste i listened to a lot of this in high school

why is it all Sup Forumscore? did you visit Sup Forums from birth or something

isnt it just

candy shop is still a fucking banger in 2018

>weird al
HELL YEAH HE IS WHAT GOT ME REALLY LISTENING TO MUSIC

Decemberists
Coheed

That's about it.

this is more my nostalgia core from like 4 – 12

Immersion is great, and deadmau5'5 first album is also pretty cool

:) comfy

I listened to mostly nu-metal with some rap thrown in when I was in elementary school. I listened to gangsta rap and nine inch nails in junior high.

fuck forgot chart

i've probably listened more to weird al from the age of 8-14 than i've listened to any other artist my entire life

except maybe coldplay

I grew up with AFI and The Offspring. Marylin Manson, Ministry, and Skinny Puppy too

i listened to shit like 3 days grace, breaking benjamin, and linkin park too but these are the only ones i remember listening to as full albums
FUCK i forgot about my chemical romance....my brother used to get mad at me if i called them mcr. also the first time i listened to marina and the diamonds my gay ass imploded
i used to think i was hot shit because i listened to one song from that seether album