Syrian Refugees Not That Bad

So remember when everyone said that bringing in 10's of thousands of refugees would destroy this country? Well it's been months now and we haven't had a single dangerous incident.

I also remember people saying the refugees were getting to stay in nice apartments and getting well above the minimum wage in aid from the government. Well that simply isn't true. In fact, most reports are that the only Syrians living in relative comfort are the privately sponsored ones(many of which have yet to be brought into the country), while the government supported refugees are given barely enough money to get by, living in hotel rooms and shitty neighborhoods(for example, 50% of the refugees in BC are living in Surrey, known for being the shittiest place in Vancouver), while some have basically been abandoned with no contact with the government or steps taken to integrate them(language classes, schools).

So basically, what I'm saying, is that Le Weed Man may be retarded, but he isn't bringing in an insane amount like in Europe. The Liberals are hoping of taking in 57,000 by the end of the year, but judging from the general incompetance with which they have been handled so far I wouldn't be surprised if that number drops. And regardless, even 100,000 is a drop in the bucket and unlikely to cause much strain on our systems. Still, it is worrying that the ones being taken in aren't being looked after properly for integration, which increases risks of domestic terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/content/news/TF-Police-investigate-sexual-assault-382123691.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DeTsQQ22Uwc
therebel.media/excerpt_halifax_refugee_bullying_cover_up
lfpress.com/2016/06/14/londons-cross-cultural-learner-centre-mistreated-refugees-20-just-arrived-syrians-say
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just lucky.
Buy a ticket to Berlin, you will not come back the same (depends on how you feel about Germany/Germans overall).
My souls still fucking hurts after the trip

Trudeau only took the whitest syrians, he took families, kids with both parents, Europe is taking 95% single males and most of them from also Pakistan, Chad, Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria it's not the same.

Well obviously taking in 1 million in a year is retarded, but I'm saying we aren't going to take in a quarter as much in 10 years.

OP is a Jew.

However it's still cynical to give houses for free to foreigners when your youth is struggling to buy homes.
We should all stop paying taxes until we got what we deserved.

Actually I'm Danish and Scottish.

how many refugees are actually syrian in Europe right now?

We are in canada, see whats going on with europa!

>but I'm saying we aren't going to take in a quarter as much in 10 years.
You're just lucky (2)

kmvt.com/content/news/TF-Police-investigate-sexual-assault-382123691.html

>not that bad when they piss on your daughter after they gang rape her

A 13 year old disabled American girl got raped at knifepoint by a 13, 9 and 8 year old Syrian refugee male children, the younger two proceeded to urinate on her since they couldn't ejaculate.
After the incident was done' their father high fived the oldest and the court closed the case, stating that since none of them are old enough, no charges will be placed.
Apart from one slight news segment, the entire thing has been buried by the local government.
Tell me again why I should allow trojan refugee's that are imcompatible with my society into my country again? You know damn well that if that shit happened here in Australia, they'd be hung out in a bush within 24 hours.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were people in America on the hunt for those children and their father right now for what they did.

Admit it haters. J. Cuckold Trudope puts on a good show of being a bleeding heart liberal, but inside he is a woman beating shitlord like the rest of us.

>So remember when everyone said that bringing in 10's of thousands of refugees would destroy this country? Well it's been months now and we haven't had a single dangerous incident.
>And regardless, even 100,000 is a drop in the bucket
------
Enjoy your rapes. They are only reported after the population forces the mass media to actually report on them.

In Germany, the state has ordered the mass media to stop reporting about "migrants" coming in 4 months ago. If you ask someone on the street, he or she would probably say that the migration inflow has stopped and no more rapes are reported.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Crime by foreigners is up 50%, rapes by foreigners are up 280% since beginning of last year. Migrants are still coming in by the hundreds of thousands, mostly "Syrians".

We are being replaced, m8, and now you are too.

This was a tactical decision by the liberals to appear outwardly altruistic to the public.

The actually families were among the richest we could find, and none came from refugee camps, most came from upper-middle class apartments in Jordan.

Three Syrians raped a little American girl at knife point.

Daily reminder that peaceful muslims secretly support the spreading of the quran around the world even if force needs to be applied.

These kind of muslims are just waiting for shit hit the fan and go full islam.

Its the year 2020, Trudeau abolishes all pretenses of democracy, establishing a dictatorship. Canada invades the US, taking massive territory in a strategic pincer movement. Thousands of white man are slaughtered.

It is the year, 2040, Justin is assassinated in his senate by a group of statesman. It is reported that his last words were

"Et tu, Harper?"

It's not bad if you're non-white or a libtard shit head.

Good thing we are actually screening our refugees then. When one of these incidents happens in Canada, then I will be worried. And if you say it will be covered up, that's bullshit, because the women in this country go rabid at the mention of someone being looked at the wrong way. Doesn't matter if they are refugees.

You can be criminally charged at age 9.

I'm doubtful about that story.

>not "Et tu, Hajjan?"

Tales of Trudeau after his death will be told, tales of horrific ruling. A leader that reigned, but did not rule. He will become known as "The Butcher of Mcmurray "

So where exactly is Canada taking the refugees from? The refugee centers in Syria, or the refugee centers in Europe? Because the European ones are actually filled with Afghans/Pakis/Iraqis and other central asian nations, and like not even a thrid is from Syria.

Remember when everyone said Trudy would be better than Harper?

Fuck you, you sweaty pig fucking nigger.

Canada and the US are just taking them to pressure the EU ... see we're all doing it, you are not alone and targeted for destruction by the Jews (yes we are).

It's papa's genes. They're the Canadian royal family and they know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeTsQQ22Uwc

Didn't Trudeau make it clear that he was welcoming women and children first, and then families?

Most of the crime in Sweden etc is due to men pretending to be teenagers and going there alone.

Unless your a rapefugee

>Syrian Refugees Not That Bad

HAHAHA

Just you wait.

HAHAHA

How you leftest fucks view everything.

Letting in 55,000 - It will have repercussions for years, the effects need not be felt immediately

It's a slow burn, the billions they'll require in assistance and aid that the Liberals will add to the debt at the expense of future generations is how it will be paid for. You may not feel the immediate pressure, but your kids and their kids will, as they are passed on debts in the trillions of dollars, which they will pay billions of dollars in interest payments to the bankers annually, adding more bodies to the endless debt system being utilized to essentially enslave people whether they like it or not.

therebel.media/excerpt_halifax_refugee_bullying_cover_up

>5 (Five) Euros have been deposited to your account.

Syrians aren't really bad people. Syria is a mostly secular country that's being terrorized by radical muslims. Most of the refugees from Syria sympathize with Assad and are genuine people.

The problem in Europe is that surrounding countries are taking advantage of Syria's plight, so you have refugees from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc coming in with the Syrians. Most European Countries have anti-racism laws that forbid them from publicly stating the Nationality of criminals. So when some rape does happen, it's more likely done by a Turk or Somali, but they don't say that and then Western media just paints it as Syrians being bad people.

There are no problems because they are living in luxury and given huge allowances payed with taxes. Why would they complain if they are being treated like kings? Obviously Europeans can't do this with the amount of refugees and aren't as Cucked as Canadians.

Muslims can not be truly secular, only when they can hide behind a government which gives them an excuse like Assad or the USSR do they become secular.

"Sure I'm not behaving like a real Muslim mr. Iman, but I'm only doing it to stay safe from the government ... honest."

They want to live as seculars, but they are cowards. Without the greater force of government, which our pussy governments are unable to provide, the hardliners win. The hardliners have religious doctrine on their side and they are willing to use violence.

Weren't every single one of them thoroughly screened? Families, educated parents and such?

The worst rapefugees in Europe aren't even the Syrians, It's the fucking Afghans and Somalis which seize the opportunity whilst bleeding heart libshits will let anyone in

Nice try Aha-makmud.

I know people who have dealt with them and say they are culturally retarded, especially the men. They don't want to accept what is considered normal here, unless it suits them. This includes immigrated Arabs. But, they're all going back soon anyways since Syria is more stable.

T.Liberal shill

Go live in the Middle East you filthy fuck

If refugees start kicking up dust in Canada they know damn well America will come in and personally "take care" of them.

>while some have basically been abandoned with no contact with the government or steps taken to integrate them(language classes, schools).

You think this is a good thing? You let Syrian economic immigrants into your country and completely lost contact with them? Great fucking plan jackoff.

>Durr we haven't had incidents for months, so it must be all good

Yes because it only takes a couple months to become established in your society and communicate with other terrorist cells...my god, how fucking dense can you be? But it's 2016, right? So that's why you completely open yourselves (and the United States) up to be slaughtered?

You Canadians are actually eliminating yourselves and the saddest part about it is that you gladly do it and have convinced yourselves that your own extermination is a positive mark on your society.

Self extermination is a good thing as long as no ones feelings are hurt!!!!!

BTW, thank you for exposing a MASSIVE national security breach. I'd forward this information to the appropriate parties but I'm sure they already know that Canada completely lost track of high risk mud slimes.

They already lost track of the rape-ugees. Only a matter of time till they do what they do best in Canada.

Northern Wall Now.

>I know people that have dealt with them

LOL classic /pol. If you've actually met one and talked to them, you'd know they're trying. It's not gonna happen overnight, it takes years to assimilate

>if we ignore the various reported and even more unreported crimes and rapes nothing happend at all

Wow that certainly makes the THOUSANDS of disproportional crimes in Europe by these niggers and sandniggers unhappen.

Im a #shillbot now!

one billion + spent next year and that's a LIBERAL PROJECTION so you might as well add a zero to it

>A London MP has asked the federal government to investigate a complaint signed by more than 20 Syrian refugees who say they were mistreated by the city’s main settlement agency.

>Staff at the London Cross Cultural Learner Centre (CCLC) — the agency that settled more than 900 Syrians since December — “did not do their duties as they should,” states the letter.

>The complaint goes on to list four examples in which the centre “failed to take care . . . and help,” said the refugees who signed it:

>The hotel many were placed in was understaffed and inadequate

>Medical services were not provided in a timely manner, leaving many kids very ill — “some we would argue were at risk of death”

>The food was “borderline unsuitable for human consumption”

>People have been forced into apartments, often too small for their families, without any choice of location

>Valy Marochko, director of the Cross Cultural Learner Centre, said staff and volunteers did their best to meet the needs of newcomers.

>“We tried to please. We listened to any issues. We always do,” he said. “We have been monitored very strictly by the Ministry (of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada). I don’t know why this is coming up now.”

>Marochko said meals were mainly provided by a London Middle Eastern restaurant, but some people didn’t like it because it was “Canadian Middle Eastern.”

lfpress.com/2016/06/14/londons-cross-cultural-learner-centre-mistreated-refugees-20-just-arrived-syrians-say

Refugees need to all go back

did the south african nigger squad return home yet?

Send them to us. We rammed them into prison, beaten the hell out of them when they proceeded to make shivs and clubs out of furniture and when they started hunger strike, our minister of internal affairs just shrugged and said ' they have all the freedom to do so, I won't stop them if they do.'

yeah, refugees are totally not a danger
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs