CHVRCHΞS

So what's the general consensus on this group?

I really like their music, personally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFcsz1fJwf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same
Kinda cheesy sometimes, but fun

cute lauren

Nothing special. But not terrible. Just bleh

i like them. i'm a synthpop fan if that matters.

Would anybody care about this band if the singer didn't look the way she does?

Their first was great and their second was a grower, I'm not going to jump the gun and say that I think the new album is going to be sub par because of this single. I think all three of them are talented and while listening to them you're kind of bugged with this feeling they could probably do better. Of course Lauren is their selling point to their musjc, to her dismay as she tries to be taken somewhat seriously.

i've always felt that lauren lacks any stage presence whatsoever. zero charsima, always seems shaky and distant onstage.

but she pretty

Nothing to write home about. But they are pretty alright.

She's pretty and the biggest attraction to the band that's for sure, but I think that with a regular looking girl with the same voice they would still find some success.

I like them when I'm in the mood. Otherwise, I want to strangle that little girl.

Shitty meaningless lyrics but it still somewhat catchy
I like them even if I realize they're nothing special

The singles about you faggot

yes. regardless of how she looks like, the band did some really good songs. they have undeniable bangers such as lies, clearest blue, gun, the mother we share, leave a trace, recover, we sink, make them gold, getaway, etc.

>somewhat catchy
just somewhat catchy? dude, you're very pretentious if their music is not catchy to you. what music do you consider catchy?

oh, you're such a kaleidoscope. c'mon, you know what I meant.

their latest song was kinda weak, but that doesn't mean their good songs are suddenly wiped out. listen to 'lies' and tell me why do you think is not catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFcsz1fJwf8

Their two albums are solid and I think I like Every Open Eye more than the first one, but if it wasn't for the vocals every song is pretty weak.
And it's not even about Lavren to be honest, because I think Under the Tide (the guy is singing) is one of their best song.

I think its amusing how it's overlooked that song is about cucking someone

I wish Sup Forums didn't hurt her feelings that time

Nah

if nobody understands their lyrics you can say whatever you want.
it doesn't really talks about anything, it's meaningless shit.

How is it meaningless? I always feel that lyrics have some personal meaning to the writer

What the new song is talking about?

Please stop trying to bypass filters.

Lavren makes my cock hard, if you know what i meme. That is all that matters.

I think its about an ex. Chvrches usually has a theme with failed/failing relation ships

Now let's shop some cum on that face

So you don't think its about you?

Someone post the deepfake of her getting blacked

Yov're sick!

Forgot to remove the cum on top, kek

send it as a reply to some of her tweets

Why would i

Because you were a kaleidoscope

they're shit, people only listen because they want to fuck her

You cant pin me down and tell who I am man..I'm a fucking lone wolf

I don't have twitty desv

No, you're an optical instrument with mirrors surfaces in it who shows symmetrical faces due to repeated reflections

Lol shut up

that's a lot of toilet paper

She need to clean that shit

nise

First album was ok, everything else was so forgettable I don't even remember a single hook off of any of it. Which is just about the worst outcome imaginable when you make bog-standard pop music

So he's ever changing,hard to understand

Stop