3. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
4. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
5. Ian Happ (S) 2B
6. Jason Heyward (L) RF
7. Javier Baez (R) SS
8. Rene Rivera (R) C
9. Jose Quintana (R) P

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/13828928/pittsburgh-pirates-top-mlb-team-overall-ultimate-standings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no anime allowed below this post

LETS GO BUCS

Anime

Go Cusb.

Ugh. Not even two years ago ESPN had the Buccos ranked best franchise in baseball, and 8th best in all of the four major North American sports. This was already after they were eliminated from the playoffs.

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/13828928/pittsburgh-pirates-top-mlb-team-overall-ultimate-standings

Seeing this team today makes me want to puke. Ownership too cheap to go out and get good players (or pay the good ones already on the team), management is too spineless to either go all-in or full rebuild mode, and Hurdle is too retarded to play the promising young guys in a season that's already lost. This is fuck.

Go Cubs!

Go away Rats we dont care about your team

Go Cusb

This

Also is it another Q is shit episode ?

Both of these were old Cubs posters from the Abraham Lincoln Library in Springfield.

good posts

This whole thread will be 3 posters as usual. Cubs threads are dead thanks to same fagging autistic anime posters. He asks questions and replies to his posts with friendly banter. Extremely sad.

I liek cubs

Fugg da tubbs

>quintana

Very nice. As a designer I'm quite fond of the simplicity of vintage graphic design over coarse and detailed styles favored by some today.

hey fug u duud

> Q
Once again this fucking faggot. Being up butler and send this scrub to AAA

>quintana

No refunds.

THE WHOS FLEECED US BROS

saved this too, thanks user

>quintana
How the Who managed to hype this guy up as a good pitcher only being held back by run support is beyond me. It's clear he needs run support because he's managing to be worse than Grimm, Koji or off day Lester.

Why the fuck is Schwarb still batting 2nd? Why is he even in the lineup? Why isn't Almora getting more playing time?

Hahaha the tubbies jajajajajajaja

>15 posters

DESU I'm a Sox fan flipping through the games cuz I wanna watch Q

Chief Justice being more slippery than Baez

Literally sox fans posting. Last night's thread had like 7 posters. I've posted from 3 different IPs in this thread already so really more like 13 posters

Fair enough.

Nice slide, S-Rod.

Bah, that should have been two more runs for the Cubs. At least Heyward showed some passion by slamming his helmet and the Cubs were stringing hits together unlike how the Pie Rats were rewarded free runs by Q.

Shut up you retarded weeb

>I've posted from 3 different IPs in this thread already
Ban evasion, nail him.

>SEETHING after 1 frame

Baez refuses to be outdone by the Chief Justice.

SUCCESSFUL SQUEEZE

B A E Z ED
A
E
Z
E
D

How much is it to hire a professional hitman? Preferably one who knows how to use a sniper rifle and target shit ass catchers.

30 to life, I think.

C H I E F E D
H
I
E
F
E
D

YOU SEE YOU SHIT ASS PIRATES HOW TO MAKE PLAYS IN THE FIELD YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A FUCKING ROUTINE THROW FROM HOME PLATE TO SECOND BASE FUCK THIS TEAM FUCK YOU ALL

W E B G E M S
E
B
G
E
M
S

That was great. Q better buy something nice for Jay because he's the reason the Pie Rats didn't take the lead by getting back to back doubles.

Theyre on their cellies browsing this thread in the dugout right now and youve hurt their feelings

>That strike zone for Schwarber.
That one was not his fault.

ian happ is bretty gud

Number 20 for Mr. Happ!

5-2

The Happening never stops.

This game started to pick up for the Cubs with all the anime posting. Good job, weebs!

Anime wins championships.

Wrong.

if that were true the whos would win every year with their sad weeb fanbase

HAPPED

Happ is a triple away from the cycle.

6-2

You need confidence too. Assuming they don't get shot when going to Guaranteed Rape, how many of Whofags would have the swagger to bring their waifu to the game?

Based Baez

Sho, sho. The frog is bad mojo.

>the magic has worn off
Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? The Cubs are starting to look like the team from last year, and they're gonna get Lester, Contreras back.

>pirates

Q wit rib

Quintana gets rbi

SCWARBER BACK

>frogs are bad mojo
SCHWARBOMB

EVEN SCHWARBER HAS BTFO THE PIRATES

SCHWARBOMB

12-2

quality start

RIZZO

>31

Rizz Jizz

Poor Happ, he thought he had a triple.

I almost didn't notice Quintana had been pitching.

a welcome change. lately i've been on the age of my seat

>Let's get some relief pitchers.

>another schwarbomb
you're welcome

Fuck off nazi frog. Anime is the true power for the Cubs.

So what's the deal with the doyes? I thought their collapse would happen in late September, not now.

>these fags dont realize anime and frogs are equally autistic

go to Sup Forums and you will see plenty of both. actually, go to Sup Forums and don't fucking come back

injuries
coasting

>Justin Wilson did well
Yeeeeessssss....

wilson's whip finally under 2

10 cubs with hits tonight

>Brian Anderson
>Miguel Montero
dated

Add anime and Lala to memes.

Or a box like this.

>Urine and you're out.