Would you be willing to watch these films again if they were remastered...

Would you be willing to watch these films again if they were remastered, with the CGI re-done and brought up to modern standards?

Yes I lik

>the CGI re-done and brought up to modern standards
>modern standards
Uhm.

The CGI in these movies isn't bad though

My only complaint is that before the Ride of the Rohirrim, you can see that there are only like three ranks of horsemen in one of the shots. If they fixed that I'd be happy with it.

Oh, also the fact that some of the extras just ride through the orcs instead of using their weapons.

They are done for, they have aged like shit

this. It's an old people movie.

mediocre films at best. I finally got around to watching the first one last October because Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about them. Couldn't last longer than 30 minutes. So boring, complete rubbish. Awful dialogue, bad sets, bad acting, bad effects. Like I said, this reminds me of a movie grandpa might like.

Basically, they are the most overrated shit in cinema and Sup Forums has poor taste

You mean brought down to modern standards?
No.

>tfw you lived long enough to see LotR being called an old people movie

The worst is at Helm's Deep when Gandalf and Théoden bust out the front gates and the uruk-hai start dropping like flies the moment they touch Rohan's horses

>lotr hate thread
this isn't comfy

cgi looks

bait

post yfw they release all 6 films but normalize them by covering the OT in bloom and the red/gold/green tint from the hobbit

i prefer if they redid most of the cgi with practical effects

Don't worry, we'll have our comfy lore thread sometime this week

why not now

You can't force them, they'll just happen naturally

It's just like anal sex

Anal is for sinful faggot, no wonder you like this dull series of flicks.

this

this