The best!

waifu

She's awesome

ITT: nu-males

I would knock every single tooth down your faggot throat

But good one my friend

When she was young she was top tier '80s waifu material
The world "beautiful" seems made for her

Yet another female musician whose worth doesn't go beyond "muh dick." There are so many actual musicians who are also attractive who Sup Forums could waifufag, but instead they choose these popshit artists.

>There are so many actual musicians who are also attractive who Sup Forums could waifufag
name one and it better not be g*****

Kate was the embodiment of talented waifu tho. It’s extremely hard to make pop music that’s also creative and she does both.

If I post a colored artist will you autistically screech, or should I post a white one

not that user, but wtf is your problem with g? she's super talented.

I'd kate her bush, if you're picking up what I'm putting down motherfucker

Not him but do it, I can use more women artists in my life

you whined and yet you didn't post your list.
>who Sup Forums could waifufag
so, you're a waifufag under disguise. discuss music, sucker.

Kate Bush was certainly an influential and intelligent figure, but was also a typical compromise of the 1970s, only half-heartedly experimental, continuously flirting with the pop charts. She helped redefine the singer-songwriter in the era of the new wave, but then the new wave had already made that figure obsolete. Her main contributions were in the vocal department: a four-octave range that mauled folk, opera and world-music, often in a shrill register halfway between a childish scream and a soprano howl. Her arrangements were not as revolutionary as advertised, borrowing as they did from Joni Mitchell and Peter Gabriel, but they did introduce electronics into a folk-rock format and crafted claustrophobic atmospheres. Kick Inside (1978), a terrifying personal diary, and The Dreaming (1982), the ultimate testament of her eccentric, lush, futuristic sound, represent the two poles of her work. The Freudian travelogue of Hounds Of Love (1985), fueled by even denser orchestration, ended twenty years later with the philosophical meditation of Aerial (2005), mostly hushed by intimate chamber textures.

More relevant today than when it was new:
youtube.com/watch?v=q2HsN9WLQhI

>tfw kate predicted my life

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
Kate Bush wrote this when she was 18. Whether or not she was talented was an argument settled decades ago in her favor.

Scruffy lis literally such a shit tier critic. wow.

Musical genius and in her prime one of the most beautiful creatures to walk the earth

>musical talent
>brains
>god-tier looks
How lucky can one person get? She hit the waifu jackpot

not an argument

damn, she actually looks good like that. usually she looks like a nasty little sewer goblin.